That was their busiest day of the year.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
that was normal to lite for Day after Thanksgiving

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Agree with Karl, the crowds were not as bad as I expected. Kinda like any other weekend day there...

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Don't even tell that I missed a good time!

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
We went there the day after new years a few years back. From what I remember, it was pretty busy. Good times.:thumbsup

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I've never once had a good time there. Between the boring dusty ride, waiting forever for a drink, to the hockey puck burgers.

h2o225

Reaction score
Took a friend out to theDesert bar this last weekend. Scott is from Pennsylvania, when we came around the corner he said " this is my type of redneck party". We spent couple hours there had a good time did not eat.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I've never once had a good time there. Between the boring dusty ride, waiting forever for a drink, to the hockey puck burgers.

food has changed, yes the hockey puck part is still functioning but a new kitchen was added below with Nick from the old 2-guys pizza and currently Chile Charlies is cooking, got a decent menu too...was very happy with my Philly cheese steak and beer battered fries, chicken wraps also looked good and the onion rings got some serious bite/heat to them. Food is 1k times better now, but it's still a long line

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
food has changed, yes the hockey puck part is still functioning but a new kitchen was added below with Nick from the old 2-guys pizza and currently Chile Charlies is cooking, got a decent menu too...was very happy with my Philly cheese steak and beer battered fries, chicken wraps also looked good and the onion rings got some serious bite/heat to them. Food is 1k times better now, but it's still a long line

Thats good to hear! Actually i take back what i said because i did have one good time there.

I was never really into big crowds so that had alot to do with it also.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Thats good to hear! Actually i take back what i said because i did have one good time there.

I was never really into big crowds so that had alot to do with it also.

Me either. It's one of those places you have to go see. Thanksgiving weekend just isn't the weekend for me. When it's an off weekend and you can actually get a beer, find a table and not wait an hour for the puck, it's kinda fun.