WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First Windsor closure of the season.......

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I feel like this weekend isn't a good indicator of the summer crowds. Desert Storm is always insane.

69hondo

Reaction score
Are they allowing full capacity or stil half?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As crappy as it is, the town may have needed the boost. I'm sure this weekend is a noticeable bump in bank statements for businesses. A sign of "normal"...the old, good normal. Not this BS "new normal" crap they keep telling is about.

PlanB

Reaction score
There are a shit load of people in town right now. Took my dog for a walk down by the bridge at midnight last night and there were a lot of people out and about for a late Thursday night.

hallett21

Reaction score
It’s desert storm..... it’s supposed to be packed and insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildWilly

Reaction score
last night seemed far busier than the last few years on Thursday night so it doesn't suprise me.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Is the north ramp dock still all effed up?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Is the north ramp dock still all effed up?

As of yesterday it required your guests to swim if you wanted to pick them up. The 5pm off the lake exodus is going to be a shit show with only the one south ramp and the way south ramp, add in the rental toons at the south ramp and its gonna be ugly. North ramp really isnt useable beyone one boat at a time if you have passengers to drop off and pick up.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Nautical Inn Captain Club launch ramp is closed to reservations today as of right now. Nonstop traffic at the ramp. If you are a member there are open slots to reserve for a Saturday launch. Deadline is 4pm.

Reactions: DWC

Fenderbender

Reaction score
ouch! Between that and the W blowing it should be quite the show!

Reactions: DWC

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Is Alan policing Desert Storm this year??

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Heading to the slip is the best. There were over 100 trucks/ boat trailers in line to pick up when we rolled out at 730pm.
5C95831C-4B8E-4DED-9DE8-8A74B3A3D74F.jpeg

jadenchick

Reaction score
Heading to the slip is the best. There were over 100 trucks/ boat trailers in line to pick up when we rolled out at 730pm.
View attachment 995414
So lucky!!!!! Love the pups 🐶🦴

Yes my hubs ended up waiting over 1.5 hours to get out of the marina. We have a slip, the same one we have for 3 years now but it sadly doesn’t start until May.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
As of yesterday it required your guests to swim if you wanted to pick them up. The 5pm off the lake exodus is going to be a shit show with only the one south ramp and the way south ramp, add in the rental toons at the south ramp and its gonna be ugly. North ramp really isnt useable beyone one boat at a time if you have passengers to drop off and pick up.

Dock was repaired on the 20th in the afternoon. One section is still broken but it was 3-4 boats launching..the main "L" shape is there..the small dock is still broken and tied off. Ive used it 2x since then it was fixed.

We got out to do the run today, Windsor was a shitshow, between the elderly bitch in the black and green pontoon screaming at people, and the guy that tagged my boat you couldn't pay me to do it tomorrow.

We pulled off the water immediately after we finished the poker run. Fuck sticking around for that mess. I'll get a slip next year. Not doing this again.

Bajastu

Reaction score
I was second in line before Windsor was closed. We went down to Cat Tail Cove and that was closed too. Ended up launching at Havasu Springs. Immediate entry, immediate launch, and pulled out just as fast at 5:00 ish.

Last edited:

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Rented a slip at Pirates for 10 days for the launching privilege, I don’t leave our boat in the water overnight. The drive there isn’t bad and there has been zero wait for launching or retrieving. On Thursday we ran up to the Needles bridge, down to Havasu Springs, back up through the channel and then back to Pirates. Really a nice run. Heading out now and will probably do it again today.