WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fish Taco recipes?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
HUGE Fan of just about anything in a tortilla (soft or hard) But have never had Fish Tacos lots of recipes call for Cabbage ?? Not digging the cabbage idea here tell me what you folks got Was going to try this this weekend , Is the Fish going to be hot or cold ?, salsa red or green ? ? crisp shells or warm tortillas open to ideas Tom

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Get the Dan hernandez beer batter form any tackleshop in your area. pick up or go catch some some fish, batter and fry the fish. i like to just put it in a warm tortilla with some refried beans and red salsa and enjoy.

RaceTec

Reaction score
Becky works at Trader Joe's and everyone likes her simple fish tacos... Halibut fish sticks baked per instructions, the kids like it if we chop them into bite size pieces. Throw those on a tortilla with some pico de gallo and some cabbage if you like, but the kicker is their cilantro lime salad dressing drizzled over the top! Hot sauce and a squeeze of lime to your taste and good to go! Simple, Easy, Good stuff!

Cajun

Reaction score
5 pounds of tilapia, chili powder, fresh lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper. Marinate in bag for 1 hour, massage every 20 minutes. Put fish on hot grill. 5 minutes, flip cook for 3-4 minutes. Add traditional topping and enjoy. I like my fish with a nice sear on it. Too moist tends to not allow the real flavor to come out. Enjoy.