WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fk the covid vaccine

USMC2010

Reaction score
IMG_20210706_120020.jpg

I went for my first follow up test and still have antibodies. I'll test again in December.

USMC2010

Reaction score
For us un-vaxed hillbillies, what does that mean?
IgM antibodies are short term and usually develop within a few weeks (2-3) of fighting a virus. IgG are long term, meaning, I still have antibodies at least 4 months after covid infection. THIS is the primary reason why I will never get the vaccine. I've had it naturally and my body has built up a defense against it.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I’m vaccinated, husband is not but wondering the same 🤔

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
IgM antibodies are short term and usually develop within a few weeks (2-3) of fighting a virus. IgG are long term, meaning, I still have antibodies at least 4 months after covid infection. THIS is the primary reason why I will never get the vaccine. I've had it naturally and my body has built up a defense against it.
Thanks! I have limited knowledge of virus and transmission. Trauma stuff, wound care, that type of stuff I've dealt with.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I’m vaccinated, husband is not but wondering the same 🤔
You cannot, for the most part, take an antibody test after covid vaccination and show any antibody results. Yes, the vaccine protects...to a point but you will never convince me that it provides a better protection that surviving it naturally. A year and a half ago I was convinced it would take me but it didn't so now I know.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Thanks! I have limited knowledge of virus and transmission. Trauma stuff, wound care, that type of stuff I've dealt with.
I had to mask for over a year at work. I am not an expert at anything except satellite communications but I do know that the biological science from disease has not changed in my lifetime. I've done a ton of reading about this lately.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I had to mask for over a year at work. I am not an expert at anything except satellite communications but I do know that the biological science from disease has not changed in my lifetime. I've done a ton of reading about this lately.
That's been my whole issue with the masks. Any paper or cloth mask is not capable of "filtering" out an airborne virus. I learned that in high school bio, and reaffirmed that when I did hazmat training.

azsunfun

Reaction score
fire fighters whearing masks for some sort of political theater, really bug me!!! trained in confined space rescues myself as i know they have been and know the masks requirements as to personal fitment of the mask to each individual, and the word vaccines become the discription of experimental treatments? no thanks, we're the government and we're here to help. have never seen it in my lifetime.

MSum661

Reaction score

The strongest way to build antibodies, if your in great physical overall health and shape, is "naturally". Good work!

Last edited:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Just curious, do the natural antibodies help defend against the Covid variants as well?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
fire fighters whearing masks for some sort of political theater, really bug me!!! trained in confined space rescues myself as i know they have been and know the masks requirements as to personal fitment of the mask to each individual, and the word vaccines become the discription of experimental treatments? no thanks, we're the government and we're here to help. have never seen it in my lifetime.
Which firefighters really bug you? The firefighters that are fit tested yearly for their SCBA and N 95 masks that have had to wear face coverings because their employers absolutely demand it while out in public, or the firefighters that wear properly fitted and tested N 95 masks when dealing with a sick patient so that they don’t get sick or take an illness home to their family?

azsunfun

Reaction score
Which firefighters really bug you? The firefighters that are fit tested yearly for their SCBA and N 95 masks that have had to wear face coverings because their employers absolutely demand it while out in public, or the firefighters that wear properly fitted and tested N 95 masks when dealing with a sick patient so that they don’t get sick or take an illness home to their family?
exactly the point, they know the effectiveness of the mask, so my statement is wrong how?

azsunfun

Reaction score
exactly the point, they know the effectiveness of the mask, so my statement is wrong how?
and dont bullshit everybody with n95 mask lie you just told #1 not fitted to the individual and #2 n 95 good for woodshop!!!

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
and dont bullshit everybody with n95 mask lie you just told #1 not fitted to the individual and #2 n 95 good for woodshop!!!
What lie did I tell? That firefighters get fit tested to N95 masks? You think they don’t?

azsunfun

Reaction score
What lie did I tell? That firefighters get fit tested to N95 masks? You think they don’t?
so are you saying to everyone here!, you aidiot because n95 masks are fiitted and the whole population was not told and you should have known?

TrollerDave

Reaction score
They MAY help, but not entirely. Hence why you can get the cold over and over again.
You mean just like the flu :)
That’s what has had me confused about this whole thing. They say the flu constantly mutates, but you should get a shot every year. Kids get their vaccines and it’s suppose to keep them from getting the measles, mumps and rubella etc.. and we don’t need shots as adults. Different viruses, different treatment, different reactions. IDK.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That’s what has had me confused about this whole thing. They say the flu constantly mutates, but you should get a shot every year. Kids get their vaccines and it’s suppose to keep them from getting the measles, mumps and rubella etc.. and we don’t need shots as adults. Different viruses, different treatment, different reactions. IDK.
There are plenty of viruses that do not mutate (much? Im not sure if they dont mutate at all or not) like Measles, Chicken Pox, etc. Then there are families of viruses like the Coronsvirus that mutate frquently and the same "virus" but different strain can infect you after you have already had another strand.

Dalton

Reaction score

Before Covid I never saw FF’ers wear masks around sick people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ive never heard of any fit tests for paper particulate masks with bendable wire bridges.
Not saying it doesn’t happen, but it would simply be a facial distortion test like with a beard or whatever.
I’m aware of no fit certificates that apply to paper masks?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Ive never heard of any fit tests for paper particulate masks with bendable wire bridges.
Not saying it doesn’t happen, but it would simply be a facial distortion test like with a beard or whatever.
I’m aware of no fit certificates that apply to paper masks?
So, the fit testing is a sizing test. Put the N95 on, place a “hood” over their head and spray a saccharine powder into the hood for taste. This isn’t for paper masks. It’s for actual N95s. Members can try on all 3 sizes to see which one fits correctly.
Departments have been doing this for years.
Pre COVID scamdemic, most departments had N95s available but not used much. Now, they are worn a lot more, but still crews choice depending on the call.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So, the fit testing is a sizing test. Put the N95 on, place a “hood” over their head and spray a saccharine powder into the hood for taste. This isn’t for paper masks. It’s for actual N95s. Members can try on all 3 sizes to see which one fits correctly.
Departments have been doing this for years.
Pre COVID scamdemic, most departments had N95s available but not used much. Now, they are worn a lot more, but still crews choice depending on the call.

Yes that’s a qualitative test as you know.
Ive had decades of qualitative and quantitative fit tests over the years. Half and full face.
80% of them were for DoD work involving environmental cleanup, confined space, and a lot of EPA tank cleaning and site remediation all over the pacific.
The rest involved my oilfield career with H2S training and rescue shit.

I guess we just never used the bottom tier particle masks, which is what N95s are.

MSum661

Reaction score
Forget all about the Delta variant, yesterdays news, they have conjured up another called the "Epsilon" variant.
First detected in California in July and this strain reduces the effectiveness of the current vaccinations by up to 70%.
It also brings with it five defining mutations......
JFYI

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
Forget all about the Delta variant, yesterdays news, they have conjured up another called the "Epsilon" variant.
First detected in California in July and this strain reduces the effectiveness of the current vaccinations by up to 70%.
It also brings with it five defining mutations......
JFYI

and dont forget the new symptom. you woke up today 😊

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Whatever it takes to keep scaring the sheeple into complying with this farce gub'ment.

MSum661

Reaction score
I can’t find the right crypto wallet for trading variant coins...

You might want make a decision on something, anything, soon before the next round of .GOV Hellocoptor cash starts direct depositing into the Crowds accounts again.

USMC2010

Reaction score
IMG_20210820_104835.jpg

New update, I'm still 0-2 for testing positive but it looks like I may have had it again in the last month. Light case of sniffles recently but nothing like what I went through in February/March.
I still believe covid is real. No covid shots for me, now I really don't believe in them.

GOTTBoat

Reaction score
View attachment 1040399
New update, I'm still 0-2 for testing positive but it looks like I may have had it again in the last month. Light case of sniffles recently but nothing like what I went through in February/March.
I still believe covid is real. No covid shots for me, now I really don't believe in them.
What is involved with this test and where did you get it done?

USMC2010

Reaction score
Antibody test is a small blood draw from a finger tip and results in 15 minutes. I've been going to urgent care for it.