WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fling Golf?

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Two nights ago……

I turn on ESPN and they are having the Fling Golf Championship.

I was super intrigued. I stopped playing golf 10 years ago because I never seemed to get any better. My short game was decent, but driving the ball was a completely different story. I could not “consistently “ get the ball to go straight. Mainly because the further from the hole I was, the more I felt as though I needed to just kill the ball. Instead of a consistent stroke. At this point, golf is not relaxing……. it’s frustrating and stressful! Lol

Fling Golf looked like a lot of fun. RDP, was down yesterday. So I took the opportunity to go down the Fling Golf wormhole. I liked what I saw and yesterday I ordered my Fling Golf Fling Stick. It won’t be here for a few days, but I am looking forward to giving it a try.

The part that pushed me over the edge was the fact that you could play side by side with regular golfers. Many of my neighbors play golf together, but I have never joined them, because in my mind, I had given up the game. I am looking forward to joining them now.

Fling Stick was on the TV show Shark Tank.

Does anybody have any comments or has played Fling Golf? Even if you haven’t, what do you think of the concept? (Google Fling Golf)

Ladsm

Reaction score
Keep us updated, Im a horrible golfer but love being outdoors.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I had never heard of this until now. The golf courses are going to be over run with pot smoking youth just like the ski hills with snowboarders are.

Im in!

rampster

Reaction score
Wow, never heard of this. I see some injuries coming.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Never heard of it. If it make you have fun with friends then it's a good thing. 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I had never heard of this until now. The golf courses are going to be over run with pot smoking youth just like the ski hills with snowboarders are.

Im in!
The pot smokers are too busy with Disc Golf...lol
Lol you guys😄....Judgemental profiling at its finest 😂
I don't disc golf or have a manbun😁
ziggy-marley-1.jpg
176801042-612x612.jpg

Reactions: JBS

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
lol I am not saying anything is wrong with it...I am just saying, have you seen the athletes at the disk golf course????
Yes I have and even know a few.....most certainly a mixed bag of players but the neon haired ones are easy to see at least😄
One of my regular golf courses I play has an 18 basket course for disc players, believe it's considered the longest and highest difficulty in the US, might be world but don't know that for sure.