WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Flyin Vees you guys kick ass

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome hospitality at your new years party, it was great to finally meet you all. I had a great time, and made it home in one piece, me and Lynch hitch-hiked it back, which is another story all together:drnkfr. Let's just say that my drive home to mead yesterday was pure torture, parker to havasu seemed like 5 hours, it was a rough rough night on my guts:D.

You have a flat out bitchin house btw, love that kitchen, and the glass door fridge is something i've always thought would be cool.

Till next time, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

TAF

Reaction score
Thanks for inviting me and the kids. We all had a great time. My sis definitely missed out. As Racey said your house is awesome! It was great to meet and party w/ so many people I've met only once before but hadn't got to talk to much previously. :beer Photos will be posted later, maybe.
I survived so I guess I'll have to try to make it to the next B-day party (and drag sis along).
Thanks
Rob

rrrr

Reaction score
You have a flat out bitchin house btw, love that kitchen, and the glass door fridge is something i've always thought would be cool.

MFV, is that the one you picked up at the convenience store fixture auction?

:D:D

Attachments

• 1ce8_12.JPG
    1ce8_12.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 276

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They are staying out at the river until next sunday so they won't see this for awhile. The party kicked ass though! Definately a good time.

And for those that were interested, the pool table survived the episode, and all evidence was removed the following morning.

RD

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
They are staying out at the river until next sunday so they won't see this for awhile. The party kicked ass though! Definately a good time.

And for those that were interested, the pool table survived the episode, and all evidence was removed the following morning.

RD

Care to elaborate....:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I value my life, being that it was my better half that did the dropping of the b-day cake with lit candles, and melted wax, on the brand new pool table.. So I best not elaborate about the whole "incident." :D

RD

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
I value my life, being that it was my better half that did the dropping of the b-day cake with lit candles, and melted wax, on the brand new pool table.. So I best not elaborate about the whole "incident." :D

RD

Jesus Christ, I hope you beat the shit out of her.

TAF

Reaction score
Yep, some people could have been $10,ooo richer :smackhead if they'd got'n it on video. :bdayThat will be a classic B-Day memory.:eek:
:drnkfr .:point

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score

RD

I'll stop by the Emerald Mansion (AKA Frog Fungus Fortress) tomorrow and pass on all your kind words.

Riverliver

Reaction score

RD

:smackhead

OUCH !!!!