WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Flying Old Glory

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
So, with "Bitch" McConnel and Pence's actions in the electoral vote today, and with the apparent dual win by the D's in the GA Senate races, am I to believe all avenues to keeping America intact have run their course?

If so, at sunrise tomorrow, I will remove my "Trump 2020" flag and invert Old Glory. Who is with me?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So, with "Bitch" McConnel and Pence's actions in the electoral vote today, and with the apparent dual win by the D's in the GA Senate races, am I to believe all avenues to keeping America intact have run their course?

If so, at sunrise tomorrow, I will remove my "Trump 2020" flag and invert Old Glory. Who is with me?

Wait until the 20th.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks possibly.

Battle lines have been drawn and I thank President Trump for exposing the RINO's for exactly who they are. It is now Patriots vs Traitors or put another way, Good vs Evil.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wait until the 20th.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks possibly.

Battle lines have been drawn and I thank President Trump for exposing the RINO's for exactly who they are. It is now Patriots vs Traitors or put another way, Good vs Evil.

You still think there is a way he pulls this out?

I know Pennsylvania has reversed it's position and now wants more time and wants to decertify, investigate, and then re-certify after the investigation.

After todays shit show though... What an uphill fucking battle.

RD