Reaction score
ruh-roh-raggy.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Must listen Gen. Flynn for an hour.

3 takeaways

1. Gen. Flynn is a great American.

2. Obama and his clan deserve bullets to the head.

3. @Grandpa mac @530RL are truly two pieces of shit. 🖕

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Looking forward to Flynn being charged in state court where Trump can’t pardon his crimes.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He plead guilty, you fucking tool.

As I said, truly a piece of corrupt shit.

Your magic negro deserves the rope and we’ll be glad to give it to him. You better hope things stay calm faggot.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
No, dumb ass. I believe Trump and Goebbels share the same belief that if you tell a crazy enough life and tell it often enough you can convince the unreasoning masses.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The DOJ dropped the case you fucking fool.
At that point he'd plead guilty and the judge recognized DOJ was playing games and Trumps behest and was proceeding with sentencing. Hence Trumps pardon.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Lol yet you think Cohen is credible after being found guilty of making false statements, tax evasion, etc.
When DOJ flips a lying con they understand said liar will need to produce documentary evidence and otherwise corroborate testimony which is clearly weakened by their corrupt history. But if Sammy the Bull can provide useful testimony against Gotti, I'm confident the DOJ can separate the wheat from the chaff of Cohen's testimony.

Sandlord

Reaction score
At that point he'd plead guilty and the judge recognized DOJ was playing games and Trumps behest and was proceeding with sentencing. Hence Trumps pardon.

Well if you can make up your own scenario...
Then its also true that the DOJ dropped the case rather than incriminate themselves by releasing the documents that proved they threatened and coerced Flynn to plead guilty to protect his family.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Well if you can make up your own scenario...
Then its also true that the DOJ dropped the case rather than incriminate themselves by releasing the documents that proved they threatened and coerced Flynn to plead guilty to protect his family.
Innocent men don't plead guilty. Hell, even the guilty ones usually roll the dice and plead innocent.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
When DOJ flips a lying con they understand said liar will need to produce documentary evidence and otherwise corroborate testimony which is clearly weakened by their corrupt history. But if Sammy the Bull can provide useful testimony against Gotti, I'm confident the DOJ can separate the wheat from the chaff of Cohen's testimony.

Lol so you are saying they did the same with Flynn.

Too easy Gramps.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don't even know what that means.

Of course you don’t. But that is par for the course anytime your flawed circular logic breaks down.

You just reiterate that you are a patient of MENSA and go into another thread.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Cohen was flipped and testified against his co conspirator to reduce his sentence. Flynn plead guilty, briefly dabbled with testifying against Trump, and then decided to roll the dice on a Presidential pardon. Flynn and Mandatory are the more appropriate comparison.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Clinton? No hero of mine.

You have no living heroes.You are obviously trapped living in the United States because of the total failure of your ideals literally everywhere.Even the leaders you admire would distrust you and your way of going.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
Trump's pardon for Michael Flynn includes immunity from prosecution for any future charges stemming from Mueller investigation
  • Flynn was granted immunity Wednesday from any future charge of perjury, contempt, or anything else stemming from the Mueller investigation
  • Flynn had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador while Barack Obama was still president
  • In February, just before Flynn's sentencing, Attorney General William Barr ordered a prosecutor to review the case, which prosecutors then tried to dropped

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No, dumb ass. I believe Trump and Goebbels share the same belief that if you tell a crazy enough life and tell it often enough you can convince the unreasoning masses.
That would be the democrats moto.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Actually, innocent people plead out all the time rather than risk a stacked jury.

What did you plead last time?
He plead no contest to multiple charges of beastiality with crows.
His defense was that it was only for purposes of research. 🙄

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
One has to have a serious set of balls to display this level of arrogance.
Arrest this fucking obamunist yesterday and execute.
View attachment 949716
This is why we have 2a.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
One has to have a serious set of balls to display this level of arrogance.
Arrest this fucking obamunist yesterday and execute.
View attachment 949716

The corrupt faggot just came to his senses.

3A597B5C-2063-4234-BB6D-AE4461C6CBCC.jpeg

Get FUCKED Black Jesus!! 🖕

1CF0915E-00A0-4264-97AF-C995461B0EDB.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
“Judge Emmet Sullivan dismissed the criminal case against former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn on Tuesday, putting an end to a case that took a number of turns after Flynn's initial guilty plea three years ago.”

“In 2019, Flynn began to claim innocence in the case, citing alleged FBI misconduct. FBI records were produced that called their interview into question, including handwritten notes that indicated an internal question as to whether the interview was meant to extract truth from Flynn or to get him to lie so authorities could pressure him with prosecution or termination.“
50410119-070A-42B3-8B32-CEE0FF9DAF06.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Another flip?
If you watch and/or follow Mike Flynn or Sidney Powell, you might want to give this a listen.
Jaco has been one of my long time guys. He is and has been spot on pretty consistently.
Crazy time to be alive. Wow.