Flynn Flips...

Sandlord

Reaction score

Interesting section of the plea agreement
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.32.49 AM.png

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Witch hunts have a tendency to go wild in hopes of flushing lone hidden birds......This one is based on pure speculation and no known incident of Russian direct involvement in the election whatsoever. Not one vote cast can be tied to a Russian pulling the lever. The whole of this issue is sour grapes from the losing party and our inept government allowed it to take place just to pacify the losers. The plan was a hope in hell to find something beyond the intent of the investigation to tie to Trump and get him removed.

It's one of the biggest farces in history and an incredible waste of time and resources. Lerner gets her hand slapped in her deal. HRC gets ignored for her very real email issues. And the US citizen pays millions to chase geese......

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
http://www.hannity.com/content/2017...ed-from-mueller-probe-interviewed-mike-flynn/

Holy shit, this entire thing just gets fucking crazier by the minute.

Hey Racey.

Amazing. The part of this entire investigation that scares me shitless, and should all the people on the left, is that the FBI's is now rouge and politicized. I would hope that even the folks on this site on the other side of the political ideology, would be in fear of our countries legal and investigatory agencies no longer follow the law, but political ideology.

God help us if this FBI and other agencies are left to run amok and out of control.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Hey Racey.

Amazing. The part of this entire investigation that scares me shitless, and should all the people on the left, is that the FBI's is now rouge and politicized. I would hope that even the folks on this site on the other side of the political ideology, would be in fear of our countries legal and investigatory agencies no longer follow the law, but political ideology.

God help us if this FBI and other agencies are left to run amok and out of control.

I’ve been saying this....Obambam sabotaged fed law enforcement from the inside out. It’s going to take years to straighten this mess out.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Hey Racey.

I fear their hate of Trump clouds their thought process, I'm sure they'll be along shortly to tell you it's no big deal and all a lie.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hey Racey.

I'm not sure it's anything new.
The biggest difference now and past is social media and instant information...and that works both ways.

We can be told what's happening instantly, and also be fed disinformation even faster.
By the same token, internal agencies must now operate in ways that consider public scrutiny and reaction.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I can't wait for the tweets to come out.

In the meantime, here are some of the "Mueller" Team::confused:

• Andrew Weissmann: Weissmann is a Barack Obama and Democratic campaign donor, according to federal records. “Weissmann, who led the Enron investigation, previously gave $2,300 to Obama’s first presidential campaign in 2008 and $2,000 to the Democratic National Committee in 2006
  • Jeannie Rhee: donated $5,400 to Hillary Clinton in 2015 and 2016, according to FEC records. The records show she gave $2,500 each to Obama for America and Obama Victory Fund 2012 in 2011
  • Andrew Goldstein: According to Fox News, “Goldstein contributed a combined $3,300 to Obama’s campaigns in 2008 and 2012”
  • Greg Andres: FEC records show that Andres has donated at least $2,700 to Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
  • James Quarles: Donated thousands of dollars to the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. He has also donated money recently to other Democrats, including Friends of Chuck Schumer and two other Democrats. He has a lengthy donation history dating back years. He did donate to two Republicans over the years, however.
  • Elizabeth Prelogar: A former law clerk to Justics Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagen, gave $250 to Hillary Clinton in 2016, according to FEC records. She also gave $500 total to Obama for America and the Obama Victory Fund 2012.
  • Brandon Van Grack: gave small amounts to ActBlue, an effort to raise money for Democrats, and to a Democratic candidate for Congress in 2012. In 2008, he gave about $286 to Barack Obama.
  • Rush Atkinson: donated $200 to Clinton’s campaign in 2016.
  • Kyle Freeny: In 2012, Freeny gave $300 to Obama. In 2008, Freeny also gave $250 to Obama, FEC records show.

Old Texan

Reaction score

• Andrew Weissmann: Weissmann is a Barack Obama and Democratic campaign donor, according to federal records. “Weissmann, who led the Enron investigation, previously gave $2,300 to Obama’s first presidential campaign in 2008 and $2,000 to the Democratic National Committee in 2006
  • Jeannie Rhee: donated $5,400 to Hillary Clinton in 2015 and 2016, according to FEC records. The records show she gave $2,500 each to Obama for America and Obama Victory Fund 2012 in 2011
  • Andrew Goldstein: According to Fox News, “Goldstein contributed a combined $3,300 to Obama’s campaigns in 2008 and 2012”
  • Greg Andres: FEC records show that Andres has donated at least $2,700 to Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
  • James Quarles: Donated thousands of dollars to the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. He has also donated money recently to other Democrats, including Friends of Chuck Schumer and two other Democrats. He has a lengthy donation history dating back years. He did donate to two Republicans over the years, however.
  • Elizabeth Prelogar: A former law clerk to Justics Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagen, gave $250 to Hillary Clinton in 2016, according to FEC records. She also gave $500 total to Obama for America and the Obama Victory Fund 2012.
  • Brandon Van Grack: gave small amounts to ActBlue, an effort to raise money for Democrats, and to a Democratic candidate for Congress in 2012. In 2008, he gave about $286 to Barack Obama.
  • Kyle Freeny: In 2012, Freeny gave $300 to Obama. In 2008, Freeny also gave $250 to Obama, FEC records show.
Taken at face value, we see why the whole deal is absurd and nothing more than a sour grapes witch hunt.

And also why Trump was furious when Sessions recused himself from being part of the investigation. He may have felt obligated to step back as he was part of the Trump campaign team, but he was very shortsighted in how the investigative team would be chosen. As AG, it should have been his job to find a way to appoint a person to be involved, if not outright overseeing an investigation. As it turns out, the above list shows the independent group to be quite one sided and likely, highly biased.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

At what point does a left or Democrats finally say, "OK, we are the problem." And just sink back in their shit hole?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's like an episode of Parks and Recreation.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hey look, it's an "impartial" investigation!!!!! :confused:

A top prosecutor who is now a deputy for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe praised then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by President Trump for refusing to defend his controversial travel ban.

The email, obtained by Judicial Watch through a federal lawsuit, shows that on the night of Jan. 30, Andrew Weissmann wrote to Yates under the subject line, “I am so proud.”

He continued, “And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects.”

www WhenDumbFucksBuyIntoAn"Investigation" .com

500bbc

Reaction score
No crooked politics in play from the left here, everyone move along...

Clinton aides Mills and Abedin lied to anti-Trump FBI agent and look what happened to them
December 5, 2017 | Luis Miguel
The Mueller probe has tried to keep its pro-Hillary political bias under wraps. Now the cat’s out of the bag.

AP-Mueller.jpg

(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who was removed from the Special Counsel for sending anti-Trump text messages to a colleague, was known to have interviewed Hillary Clinton aides and even the former Secretary of State herself during the FBI’s investigation into her use of a private email server.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
possibly - I don't trust any news anymore.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mich...se-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354

Is ABC fake news or not? I lose track of who is and isnt fake news when guys like fox arent except for when people don't like Shep Smith, then they are fake.

This place backed flynn early on claiming scapegoating, but it turns out there was more than that.

I think its to early to tell what if anything this means for El Presidente.

UD
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...onveniently-leaks-fury-brian-rosss-fake-news/ so much fake news, that they have to leak consternation remarks by the fake news loving leader of their "news" organization. LOL

Old Texan

Reaction score
More and more it becomes evident the media manipulates issues for personal political reasons. Huge issue that is very difficult to fix without stepping on the Constitution on how far the 1A can be stretched.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Due in court for sentencing hearing today

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

I don't know how i never saw any of these replies, but if you read my original post, i clearly say "Flynn plead guilty to making false statements, there was no plea deal, there were no bigger charges." It's a complete sentence, you have to take it all in context. Flynn didn't plea to the false statements charge to get charges in some other area reduced or removed, as would be common in a plea deal, there were no other charges on him.

And now what 6 months later, we learned that there was some massive inconsistencies in the FBI's case, and the alteration of 302s, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Flynn ends up walking or getting a suspended sentence.

Edit: And if i remember correctly it was Strzok that interviewed Flynn, the interview where the supposed false statements came from, and McCabe and Strzok involved in the alteration of the 302s, McCabe has been fired, and may be facing his own charges, and Strzok not far behind in the 6 months that have passed. Flynn pleading guilty expedited the process of uncovering these inconsistencies in the 302s if i remember correctly. So maybe it was a strategic move on his part in the first place. It's gonna be interesting to watch this play out now.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
read online;

"Sentencing may end up being late October this year

Gen Flynn’s lawyer Kelner stated he is working with the Special Counsel’s cooperation agreement and does not expect any new information to be submitted in the case"

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
A federal judge on Tuesday again delayed the sentencing of Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security advisor and the only former White House official charged in the sprawling Russia investigation.
7/10/18
image.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Well....1.5 years later and this is still a nothing sammich.

Carry on
"Flynn Flips", what a fucking crock of shit.

When the Mafia walks into your business, holds a gun to your head, and says pay a little protection or die, you pay.
Just like when the crooked EFFABI and JD tell you the same fucking thing.

Stasi...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You just gave GMAC a major Orgasm.I will never believe Flynn is guilty and will look for his Attorney to keep working between now & 1/28/20 .

530RL

Reaction score
You just gave GMAC a major Orgasm.I will never believe Flynn is guilty and will look for his Attorney to keep working between now & 1/28/20 .

Maybe Flynn’s attorney could go look for the guilty person on the golf course. :)

Come on sweeper, have a sense of humor. It’s Christmas. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
This Judge Sullivan appears to be straight shooter.Both Democrat and Republican Presidents have advanced his career appointments as a Judge.Hoping the decision today his way of informing Flynn and Powell need find another way to go.Sure thing he has given enough time between now & 1/28.
Of coarse the failed & desperate here enjoy the take down of good people.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
This Judge Sullivan appears to be straight shooter.Both Democrat and Republican Presidents have advanced his career appointments as a Judge.Hoping the decision today his way of informing Flynn and Powell need find another way to go.Sure thing he has given enough time between now & 1/28.
Of coarse the failed & desperate here enjoy the take down of good people.
I enjoy watching felons go to jail. Flynn is a convicted felon.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I enjoy watching felons go to jail. Flynn is a convicted felon.

You enjoy judging,no matter whoever or wherever,you judge total strangers including members of this forum all the way to the President of the United States including his staff.Wagering on the failures of good people no matter their position demonstrates a serious personality disturbance that never wavers from bullshit,always trash no matter the issue.
Enjoy your Vote tomorrow,going forward,finally President Trump will have the opportunity to defend his Presidentcy and his way of going.The fucked up media,you,your ilk will have no choice but to listen.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I enjoy watching felons go to jail. Flynn is a CONVICTED FELON.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good people find themselves banned from this site because you provoke to the point of impossible to accept your ignorance and bullshit.Without people the caliber of General Flynn in this world YOU and morons of your ILK cannot survive.

GENERAL FLYNN HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF NOTHING.FLYNN WAS CONNED,COHERSED BY PEOPLE ALREADY PROVEN CAPABLE AND IN POSITION TO ENTRAP THE INNOCENT.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good people find themselves banned from this site because you provoke to the point of impossible to accept your ignorance and bullshit.Without people the caliber of General Flynn in this world YOU and morons of your ILK cannot survive.

GENERAL FLYNN HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF NOTHING.FLYNN WAS CONNED,COHERSED BY PEOPLE ALREADY PROVEN CAPABLE AND IN POSITION TO ENTRAP THE INNOCENT.
Your hero will soon need to worry about the consequences of dropping the soap while showering.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
L
Your hero will soon need to worry about the consequences of dropping the soap while showering.

Greg,your posts define and identify you and your lifestyle. Enjoy your few hours tomorrow.Trump takes charge Thursday morning unless McConnell DISMISSES the mess tomorrow night.Either way Trump wins,Biden loses. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Leaves no doubt why you and your buddies no nothing of military and loyalty.

530RL

Reaction score
Oh yes, 0 to 6 months is pretty harsh. :rolleyes:

I had heard in this thread that he was framed and it was all made up. It would appear the Trump DOJ does not agree with those views.

"The defendant is now scheduled to be sentenced almost exactly three years from the date of his primary criminal conduct — lying to the FBI — and the intervening years have included periods where the defendant has sought to assist and aid the government, and periods where the defendant has sought to thwart the efforts of the government to hold other individuals, principally Bijan Rafiekian, accountable for criminal wrongdoing. Given the serious nature of the defendant’s offense, his apparent failure to accept responsibility, his failure to complete his cooperation in — and his affirmative efforts to undermine — the prosecution of Bijan Rafiekian, and the need to promote respect for the law and adequately deter such criminal conduct, the government recommends that the court sentence the defendant within the applicable Guidelines range of 0 to 6 months of incarceration."

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I had heard in this thread that he was framed and it was all made up. It would appear the Trump DOJ does not agree with those views.

"The defendant is now scheduled to be sentenced almost exactly three years from the date of his primary criminal conduct — lying to the FBI — and the intervening years have included periods where the defendant has sought to assist and aid the government, and periods where the defendant has sought to thwart the efforts of the government to hold other individuals, principally Bijan Rafiekian, accountable for criminal wrongdoing. Given the serious nature of the defendant’s offense, his apparent failure to accept responsibility, his failure to complete his cooperation in — and his affirmative efforts to undermine — the prosecution of Bijan Rafiekian, and the need to promote respect for the law and adequately deter such criminal conduct, the government recommends that the court sentence the defendant within the applicable Guidelines range of 0 to 6 months of incarceration."

Aunt Becky might end up with a longer prison term...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Trump will handle Flynn situation. :)
And when he does Research
Mr & Mrs Marc Rich. :)

Sandlord

Reaction score
With a Clinton appointed judge who exonerated Lois Lerner (IRS) and Hillary (Private Server), was there ever much hope?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If they let him go it is going to be harder to get anybody else and not let them go also. Somebody has to go to prison first.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
For a guy who is completely innocent and was framed, the Trump administration's Justice Department is certainly recommending a much harsher sentence range than that of a framed innocent man?

https://www.axios.com/michael-flynn...ion-65254f39-e9a8-46ba-8b89-209d482ce7ec.html
If they didn’t, you’d be crying again that Barr is Trump’s lap dog..............hahaha

This game is long from over money changer. :) :) :)

The Department of Justice backed down from seeking jail time Wednesday and made clear that prosecutors would accept mere probation in the case of former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn -- a shift that comes as Flynn moves to withdraw his guilty plea leveraging accusations of government misconduct.

giphy.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
WEDNESDAY 1/29/20
General Michael Flynn

“I did not lie to them."
“With those words in a declaration and supplemental motion filed Wednesday, former national security adviser Michael Flynn formally asked a federal judge for permission to withdraw his guilty plea for making false statements to two FBI agents in the White House back on Jan. 24, 2017.”

“In a sweeping argument that took aim at the bureau's "outrageous" conduct, Flynn's legal team highlighted a slew of information that has come to light since Flynn's plea -- including that no precise record of Flynn's statements to the agents exists and that the original handwritten FD-302 witness report from the interview is "missing," with subsequent versions later "edited" in some undisclosed manner by anti-Trump FBI officials”