WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Flynn Flips...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The objective fact remains that Flynn under oath admitted to the Federal Court he lied to the FBI, and now he says he did not.

You may have your litany of excuses on why Flynn lied, or want to rationalize that it was OK to lie, but that does not change the fact that his statements under oath to the court when he pled, versus his statements now mean that one or the other is a lie.
The objective fact remains he was set up by the FBI. SET UP BY THE FBI. THE GOVT OF THE USA SET UP A CITIZEN. That is a fact. Everything that happens AFTER THAT ILLEGAL ENTRAPMENT and SET UP is irrelevant.

Really, your TDS-30 is on the verge of moving to TDS-40...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The objective fact remains that Flynn under oath admitted to the Federal Court he lied to the FBI, and now he says he did not.

You may have your litany of excuses on why Flynn lied, or want to rationalize that it was OK to lie, but that does not change the fact that his statements under oath to the court when he pled, versus his statements now mean that one or the other is a lie.

Hahahahahahahahahaha this is the level of pedantry you have devolved to?.... hahahahahahahahahaahahahah I can't even take this seriously..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Flynn Takes a plea deal after being bankrupted and subsequently having his own son threatened with the same level of inquisition and he is a liar, guilty of perjury.

Top FBI officials and Obama admin people fabricate and falsify information to violate due process procedures, and entrap people in fabricated charges and they are "Doing their jobs"

This is your version of conservatism ahahahahahahahaha

530RL

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha this is the level of pedantry you have devolved to?.... hahahahahahahahahaahahahah I can't even take this seriously..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Flynn Takes a plea deal after being bankrupted and subsequently having his own son threatened with the same level of inquisition and he is a liar, guilty of perjury.

Top FBI officials and Obama admin people fabricate and falsify information to violate due process procedures, and entrap people in fabricated charges and they are "Doing their jobs"

Did Flynn lie or not?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

The objective fact that we all see is that this isn't about Flynn, it's about you and you being proved consistantly wrong.
Typical of a self righteous malignant narcissist, you cannot and will not accept the real truth (no matter how many times it is explained to you) because it's about your galactic sized ego and the shots it keeps on taking to it.
Pathetic creature.
I pity you.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Did Flynn lie or not?
Was Flynn set up and was he put under duress? Anything he does while under duress, during this set up nullifies any agreement he enters into.

That’s basic shit. Come on, you do know that right?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The Republican Party left him. So did morals, values and self respect. A lot of things have left him. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Under fucking duress.
Got it?
You fucking know this ya obtuse bonehead.

He didn't even lie either time

In the original notes, and even subsequent early revisions of the 302s Flynn stated to agents that he "Did not remember" his own words. nearly 1 year later, the FBI hides this Brady material from Flynn's legal team, and says "our agents notes say you lied to them, here is the evidence right here" that evidence being solely the 302s, and corrupt agent's (Strzok) testimony.

At this point it's basically Flynn's word, and memories of:
a) the original call that happened 1 year earlier, and
b) the casual conversation with FBI agents that happened 11 months earlier.

vs the Prosecutions presentation of the 302s that were edited and changed to show Flynn lied,

All of this under duress.

At which point Flynn has no choice.

It's totally obvious that @530RL has not followed the case, or read any of the original documents, or subsequently released ones, and quite frankly doesn't know what he is talking about. Which is typical.

:)

530 is emotionally and egotistically invested in trying to convince himself that he is correct, when in fact he is wrong, on this subject, and many others, but refuses to come to terms with that so constantly is moving the goal posts and restoring to more and more pedant interpretations of events and facts while having no sight left of the original issues.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
So why the lie to the VP?

Why would a highly capable military/political operator let the VP get on TV and lie?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Why would a highly capable military/political operator let the VP get on TV and lie?
Who fucking cares dude. You'll never know the real reason and at this point, it doesn't matter.
Go out and join your peeps rioting in your shithole city.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Did it ever occur to you that to Flynn this was such a minuscule detail that he didn't remember..... Look at how brief the conversation was, it was a couple sentences.... Basically saying everyone chill out and we'll deal with it later. There was no detailed negotiation, nothing major happened on that call. This is like arguing with your wife that she said she left the TV remote on the coffee table, but really it was on the couch... Who gives a fuck.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Shit, you are right. He should have told the VP what to say and do.

He’s guilty, he should totally rot in jail.

Thanks for point that out.

squeezer

Reaction score
Did it ever occur to you that to Flynn this was such a minuscule detail that he didn't remember..... Look at how brief the conversation was, it was a couple sentences.... Basically saying everyone chill out and we'll deal with it later. There was no detailed negotiation, nothing major happened on that call. This is like arguing with your wife that she said she left the TV remote on the coffee table, but really it was on the couch... Who gives a fuck.

Racey, have you really drank that much Trumpaide?

You know with 100% certainty that Flynn did exactly what he said he did. The political implications are one thing, the legal implications another, and the precedent it sets for Trumps criminal indictments are another.

Flynn is a test balloon for Trumps defensive team when he is tossed out of the oval office.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Racey, have you really drank that much Trumpaide?

You know with 100% certainty that Flynn did exactly what he said he did. The political implications are one thing, the legal implications another, and the precedent it sets for Trumps criminal indictments are another.

Flynn is a test balloon for Trumps defensive team when he is tossed out of the oval office.

What exactly did he do again?

Did you even bother reading the entirety of the transcripts? or are you just opening your mouth for CNN to feed you their interpretation?

You want to talk about precedent? but you ignore excuse the massive 4th ammendmend violations, the flat out lying by the FBI to obtain FISA warrants to spy on political rivals? FBI conspiring to create entrapment schemes? get lost dude, you are a joke. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
What exactly did he do again?

Did you even bother reading the entirety of the transcripts? or are you just opening your mouth for CNN to feed you their interpretation?

You want to talk about precedent? but you ignore excuse the massive 4th ammendmend violations, the flat out lying by the FBI to obtain FISA warrants to spy on political rivals? FBI conspiring to create entrapment schemes? get lost dude, you are a joke. πŸ˜‚

Naaa... Just want to see you go on record with the above.

Now all we have to do is wait until November. If Trump wins my guess is al this will magically go away as there is nothing to be gained by prosecuting these lying POS FBI agents. If he loses the narrative being driven now will be the basis for the defense.

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding...
renderTimingPixel.png

...And has the following exchange:
Officer: May I see your driver's license?
Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.
Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.
Officer: The car is stolen?
Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.
Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?
Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.
Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?
Driver: Yes, sir.
Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain.
The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:
Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
Driver: Sure. Here it is.
It was valid.
Captain: Who's car is this?
Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the owner' card.
The driver owned the car.
Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.
Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.
Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
Driver: No problem.
Trunk is opened; no body.
Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.
Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the liar told you I was speeding, too.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Now all we have to do is wait until November. If Trump wins my guess is al this will magically go away as there is nothing to be gained by prosecuting these lying POS FBI agents. If he loses the narrative being driven now will be the basis for the defense.

renderTimingPixel.png

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.
Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.
The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:
It was valid.
Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

There you have it folks, no response just deflection....

🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

renderTimingPixel.png

It was valid.
tenor-1.gif

squeezer

Reaction score
There you have it folks, no response just deflection....

🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

There was a response... Maybe not clear enough for some but I expected you to understand it.

Let me clarify for the unwashed masses.

Undermining and discrediting the intelegence community is going to be a critical component of Trumps legal defense. The rate at which he needs to do that is directly dependent on the chances of re-election. All the Flynn activity going on now is a no risk way to see how effective different tactics are going to work.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

renderTimingPixel.png

It was valid.
So Flynn was speeding?

HE WAS SET UP!!!!

What part of that do you NOT get?

Flynn did NOTHING wrong, then the FBI tried to frame him up, get him to do something so they could pinch him. A SET UP.

What in the world goes on in your brain????

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
There was a response... Maybe not clear enough for some but I expected you to understand it.

Undermining and discrediting the intelegence community is going to be a critical component of Trumps legal defense.

The "intelegence community" has done a good job of that themselves, they don't need any further help from Trump :)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Undermining and discrediting the intelegence community is going to be a critical component of Trumps legal defense. The rate at which he needs to do that is directly dependent on the chances of re-election. All the Flynn activity going on now is a no risk way to see how effective different tactics are going to work.

β€œThe transcripts prove a treasure trove of evidence of the Deep State’s plot to frame Flynn, who pleaded guilty Dec. 1, 2017, to making false statements to FBI agents Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka during a Jan. 24, 2017 interview of Flynn. In a β€œStatement of Offense” filed that same day with the D.C. District Court, federal prosecutor and Mueller team member Brandon Van Grack β€œstipulate[d] and agree[d]” that the facts detailed in the Statement of Offense were β€œtrue and accurate.”

Van Grack then attested in the Statement of Offense that Flynn knew that β€œon or about December 28, 2016, then-President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13757, which was to take effect the following day. The executive order announced sanctions against Russia in response to that government’s action intended to interfere with the 2016 presidential election (β€˜U.S. Sanctions’).”

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

β€œThe transcripts prove a treasure trove of evidence of the Deep State’s plot to frame Flynn, who pleaded guilty Dec. 1, 2017, to making false statements to FBI agents Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka during a Jan. 24, 2017 interview of Flynn. In a β€œStatement of Offense” filed that same day with the D.C. District Court, federal prosecutor and Mueller team member Brandon Van Grack β€œstipulate[d] and agree[d]” that the facts detailed in the Statement of Offense were β€œtrue and accurate.”

Van Grack then attested in the Statement of Offense that Flynn knew that β€œon or about December 28, 2016, then-President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13757, which was to take effect the following day. The executive order announced sanctions against Russia in response to that government’s action intended to interfere with the 2016 presidential election (β€˜U.S. Sanctions’).”

You're wasting your time man.
Dude is such an insufferable prick and so ate the fuck up with TDS-10²⁷, it could all be on video or him witnessing it go down in person and he'd still deny it.
His absolute contempt for all us trying to reason with him, with FACTS, is and has been on display for all to see.
Fuck this guy. People like him are the reason we are where we are today. πŸ–•

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You're wasting your time man.
Dude is such an insufferable prick and so ate the fuck up with TDS-10²⁷, it could all be on video or him witnessing it go down in person and he'd still deny it.
His absolute contempt for all us trying to reason with him, with FACTS, is and has been on display for all to see.
Fuck this guy. People like him are the reason we are where we are today. πŸ–•
And right on que, TDS-30 jumped in with his "this is not the drone you are looking for" attempted jedi trick.

Talk about kool-aide guzzling dim wits trying to hold on to a thread of the lie...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And right on que, TDS-30 jumped in with his "this is not the drone you are looking for" attempted jedi trick.

Talk about kool-aide guzzling dim wits trying to hold on to a thread of the lie...
Yeah, imagine my shock....pffft

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The salient point to numbnuts continued ranting about Flynn β€œlied” so he must be punished:

β€œWhen, like many other defendants, petitioner pleaded guilty but later asserted his innocence, he did not expose himself to prosecution for criminal contempt of court,” Francisco and the other DOJ attorneys noted. β€œThe court lacks authority to bring its own prosecution of petitioner, for two independent reasons.”

β€œFirst, any false statements in this context are not contempt under 18 U.S.C. Β§ 401,” the continued. β€œSecond, even if petitioner’s conduct were punishable as contempt, the authority to prosecute him would lie with the Executive, not the court.”

The DOJ attorneys cited precedent after precedent, including Supreme Court decisions, that require Sullivan to dismiss Flynn’s case rather than mounting his own personal prosecution against Flynn.β€œ

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

This pertains directly to your whackerdoodle idea.

β€œWhen, like many other defendants, petitioner pleaded guilty but later asserted his innocence, he did not expose himself to prosecution for criminal contempt of court,” Francisco and the other DOJ attorneys noted. β€œThe court lacks authority to bring its own prosecution of petitioner, for two independent reasons.”

β€œFirst, any false statements in this context are not contempt under 18 U.S.C. Β§ 401,” the continued. β€œSecond, even if petitioner’s conduct were punishable as contempt, the authority to prosecute him would lie with the Executive, not the court.”

The DOJ attorneys cited precedent after precedent, including Supreme Court decisions, that require Sullivan to dismiss Flynn’s case rather than mounting his own personal prosecution against Flynn.β€œ

You do know when you’ve lost you should drop it, right? I’m man enough to do that.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This pertains directly to your whackerdoodle idea.

You do know when you’ve lost you should drop it, right? I’m man enough to do that.

In 530's version of "conservatism" the simple act of entering a plea should open you up to criminal liability.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I can't believe I've been missing this!!

Squeaky quadrupling down on Russia, Russia, Russia and 530 continuing to make a complete ass out of himself due to his narcissism................................
LMAO hand over mouth .gif

BEST...............ELECTION................EVER!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
So far nobody smart enough to step up and figure a way out of this mess for Sullivan,the man is desparate.Sullivan's career going to mean nothing.Among his peers in the whole Democrat Party he will be remembered as the guy who let Flynn off.This guy been looking for a way out for several years.Postponed Flynn sentencing 4 times.Phucking Dems can’t help one of their own.

530RL

Reaction score
He didn't even lie either time

In the original notes, and even subsequent early revisions of the 302s Flynn stated to agents that he "Did not remember" his own words. nearly 1 year later, the FBI hides this Brady material from Flynn's legal team, and says "our agents notes say you lied to them, here is the evidence right here" that evidence being solely the 302s, and corrupt agent's (Strzok) testimony.

At this point it's basically Flynn's word, and memories of:
a) the original call that happened 1 year earlier, and
b) the casual conversation with FBI agents that happened 11 months earlier.

vs the Prosecutions presentation of the 302s that were edited and changed to show Flynn lied,

All of this under duress.

At which point Flynn has no choice.

It's totally obvious that @530RL has not followed the case, or read any of the original documents, or subsequently released ones, and quite frankly doesn't know what he is talking about. Which is typical.

:)

530 is emotionally and egotistically invested in trying to convince himself that he is correct, when in fact he is wrong, on this subject, and many others, but refuses to come to terms with that so constantly is moving the goal posts and restoring to more and more pedant interpretations of events and facts while having no sight left of the original issues.

Well, you might want to convince this former federal judge of your legal theories.........

Maybe an amicus curiae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well, you might want to convince this former federal judge of your legal theories.........

Maybe an amicus curiae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Former Clinton appointed Deep State judge you mean clown? 🀣

squeezer

Reaction score
One has to wonder just how big the iceberg is if guys like Flynn are willing to risk everything to keep it buried...

Russia Russia Russia (Saving Regor a post)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
One has to wonder just how big the iceberg is if guys like Flynn are willing to risk everything to keep it buried...

β€œI certainly understand the president’s frustration given the outcome, which was in fact that there was no evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign advisers and Russians," Rosenstein said at a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on 6/3/2020.

Even your Deep State crooks are fessing up Squeaky!!!!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Maybe an amicus curiae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chopper down. We have a chopper down. Again, and again and again. Seems the cause of crash was TDS-30 in a TDS-10 zone.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LOL. Uh, that would be Sullivan willing to risk every shred of common sense, right?

TDS will get you, and it’s strong.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Maybe an amicus curiae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I guess everyone that pleads guilty to a parking ticket in lieu of a speeding ticket is guilty as well... Forget about the circumstance of being under duress, and under poor legal advice, and in the denial of and hiding of exculpatory evidence to your defense when making the plea....

You call yourself a conservative? Just another partisan hack. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

530RL

Reaction score
I guess everyone that pleads guilty to a parking ticket in lieu of a speeding ticket is guilty as well... Forget about the circumstance of being under duress, and under poor legal advice, and in the denial of and hiding of exculpatory evidence to your defense when making the plea....

You call yourself a conservative? Just another partisan hack. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A part of conservatism is taking responsibility for ones self chosen actions.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
So a liberal judge found another liberal judge to agree with him. Wow, they're both incompetent legal hacks, maybe they should turn in their robes and try to become prosecutors.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
A part of conservatism is taking responsibility for ones self chosen actions.
Well then, you are going to finally admit TDS level 30 has engulfed you and influenced every action you have made in the last 3.5 years?

Man up, bro, MAN UP!!

530RL

Reaction score
So a liberal judge found another liberal judge to agree with him. Wow, they're both incompetent legal hacks, maybe they should turn in their robes and try to become prosecutors.

Gleeson was a prosecutor who prosecuted the Gambino and Gotti crime families including earning a conviction of John Gotti. However he was appointed by Bill Clinton.

Although not a prosecutor, judge Sullivan was appointed by both Reagan and HW Bush.

Well then, you are going to finally admit TDS level 30 has engulfed you and influenced every action you have made in the last 3.5 years?

Man up, bro, MAN UP!!

I have repeatedly stated that I do not support Trump's highly liberal governing policies and highly socialist economic policies.

As a conservative, I do not support Donald Trump as his policies are for ever expanding government, greater government spending, diminished capitalism, diminished constitutional rights, higher taxes on individuals and diminished freedom and liberty.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Gleeson was a prosecutor who prosecuted the Gambino and Gotti crime families including earning a conviction of John Gotti. However he was appointed by Bill Clinton.

Although not a prosecutor, judge Sullivan was appointed by both Reagan and HW Bush.

I have repeatedly stated that I do not support Trump's highly liberal governing policies and highly socialist economic policies.

As a conservative, I do not support Donald Trump as his policies are for ever expanding government, greater government spending, diminished capitalism, diminished constitutional rights, higher taxes on individuals and diminished freedom and liberty.
Seriously, stop it, just stop it.

you are a pretzel man. That’s it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Xi clap .gif