WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FN 5.7

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Always liked these guns for some reason anybody own one and how do you like it. almost want to buy one just to have it the round is pretty bad ass

J DUNN

Hallett 240 Owner
Reaction score
I have one. Bought it used but not very used. It was not reloading properly so I took it and got it cleaned and reassembled. PO had made a mistake when cleaning that caused the reload issue. It works great now, test fired and reloads fine. Now I just need to get it out and shoot it. I usually shoot in Fall months so should get it out soon. Where are you located?

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
I have one. Bought it used but not very used. It was not reloading properly so I took it and got it cleaned and reassembled. PO had made a mistake when cleaning that caused the reload issue. It works great now, test fired and reloads fine. Now I just need to get it out and shoot it. I usually shoot in Fall months so should get it out soon. Where are you located?
Rancho Cucamonga

Tank

Reaction score
Funny, almost bought one a week ago. Buddy was selling his with 500 rounds, 4 extended mags, only few hundred rounds through it for 1200. I passed but wouldn't mind having one.

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Funny, almost bought one a week ago. Buddy was selling his with 500 rounds, 4 extended mags, only few hundred rounds through it for 1200. I passed but wouldn't mind having one.
THats a good deal for somebody looking for one. 1299 is the going rate on the gun alone in the store

River Runnin

Reaction score
The Banshee runs around $1600. Only problem I've found so far is the 30 round Mag suck! ....But the 50 round mags in my P90 are awesome! :)

EBT531

Reaction score
Have the handgun and P90. P90 is pretty sweet due to the balance and 50rd mags. The handgun is nice but I really have it as a collector piece just to say I have one. You can get the same fun from the Keltec 22mag for 1/4 the price if you are just using it at the range.

Tank

Reaction score
THats a good deal for somebody looking for one. 1299 is the going rate on the gun alone in the store
Yea, he ended up selling it a few days later. I thought it wasn't a bad deal. Just don't want to spend the money right now. I have other guns I'd like to get first and dumping a shit ton into the boat soooooooo there's that:rolleyes:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If I get an FN90, I’ll SBR it and put a can on it as god intended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro