WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FNG Looking for secret spots and free parts ;)

Drewcifer

Reaction score
Howdy,
Vegas dude who likes to wander into the more stable water depths of AZ on occasion. Recently sold my wake boat and and have been eyeing a few less liver bruising options. After researching a few boats I've been led back here several times to threads with awesome information. One of the main prospects at the moment it seems @RiverDave has some first hand experience with. Looking forward to learning and chopping it up a bit around here. No pun intended.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
There's a secret spot just south of Davis Dam, Nevada side. Even on busy holiday weekends, it's empty. I'd recommend jet bötè only.

I have a matched set of SBC heads. One is for a 305. The other for a 400, complete with steam holes.
Comes with a dual plane manifold ready for a 2GC. For you, free.

Dan'l

Drewcifer

Reaction score
There's a secret spot just south of Davis Dam, Nevada side. Even on busy holiday weekends, it's empty. I'd recommend jet bötè only.

I have a matched set of SBC heads. One is for a 305. The other for a 400, complete with steam holes.
Comes with a dual plane manifold ready for a 2GC. For you, free.

Dan'l
Mainly need more props, I tried finding the spot you mentioned and tweaked mine.. :oops: