WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Food In Havasu - Dave's opinions

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Red Onion. Chilli Relleno Omelette!:thumbsup

X2! Anything from the red onion is great. Black bear for breakfast. Casa Fernandez for mex food. Scoops for ice cream. Schlotzkys for pizza beer and a mixed drink. Rosattis!!! Best pizza in town!

Last edited:

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
post 170..........................:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Director...
Reaction score
3E53G93J95E85F75M7cbu650ac2496179183d.jpg

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I meant to try it last week. :grumble:
I heard from a couple of friends in town that it was good....dinner a great deal, real fresh and lots of variety.....somehow I'll have trouble at ANY Chinese buffet based on RD's experience for some time to come:D

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I heard from a couple of friends in town that it was good....dinner a great deal, real fresh and lots of variety.....somehow I'll have trouble at ANY Chinese buffet based on RD's experience for some time to come:D

I think RD had a reaction to drinking something non-alcoholic. :D

Paul65k

Reaction score

I think RD had a reaction to drinking something non-alcoholic. :D
:lmao

boatnam2

Reaction score
I should probably find time to finish this thread off now that I'm a local that has lived here for a year.. LOL

RD

Thank god you dont trick out golf carts for a living...A fellow might have to wait a few weeks to see the finished cart or thread:D

franky

Reaction score

Are you talkng about the old Bob's north side or the one up on McCulloch that has been 3 different Chinese places?

Paul65k

Reaction score
The old Bob's.....by the old Wal-Mart.......frequented by old people :D

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I should probably find time to finish this thread off now that I'm a local that has lived here for a year.. LOL

RD

I would stick to finding something else to do with your time "daddy".

WildHorses24

Reaction score

RD

What happened to WOW, it was closed last trip. Never heard why it closed, loved that spot!!

Sent from my BOOST MOBILE using EBT credit

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What happened to WOW, it was closed last trip. Never heard why it closed, loved that spot!!

It closed around Labor Day. According to Mrs Racer they had too much going on with their home building business. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildHorses24

Reaction score
It closed around Labor Day. According to Mrs Racer they had too much going on with their home building business. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer. Last time we were there the bartender mentioned they wanted to open an OC location...like hb.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

It was probably the mediocre (being nice) food and shitty service. I mean how do you fuck up wings and fries? Lol

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Throttle Everybody has to eat.. Right? Lol.

Taco Hacienda.. Table for one.

This is one of my favorite Mexican places in Havasu and honestly I couldn't tell you why. There food is kind if bland overall.. The chips and salsa are generally the highlight of the meal. They have great chips and salsa. The service is good, and the beers are subzero cold..

Today we ordered the grilled tri tip plate for lunch. Will report back after it gets here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354476317.667933.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354476317.667933.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 119

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Grilled tri tip plate.. Comes with sour cream but no guacomale. For 13.00 it should have the guacamole with it.. Rice came with the Spanish sauce already on it. Haven't been here in awhile not sure if that is a new practice or random cook or what.

Overal it's good.. Has more flavor then Most of their other dishes. The rice still tastes like shredded cardboard.

Upwards and onwards.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354476518.497039.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354476518.497039.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 96
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354476719.437431.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354476719.437431.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 98

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Krystal's steak house. I haven't eaten here yet in he year that we lived here so we checked out the specials online and gave it a shot. They have a special 7 days a week. 13.00 or so between 3/6? Don't quote me on it. Some early bird deal. Called up Sean from Bunkrepair and the two couples were in route..

I had the prime rib, Stacy had the ribs.

It should be noted that it comes with a soup AND salad and bread with your entree so the value is good.

Stacy's rubs were good but it was a Half rack. My prime rib was thin and chewy. Sean had the shrimp and it only came with three shrimp. The soup was ok.. The salad was ok.. Point intact the whole deal was "ok.". Wouldn't be on the top of my list even for Havasu.. But the price was right and the atmosphere was nice.

We won't be back unless it's for the special..

Sorry for the shitty pics.. My phone is on its last legs..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764516.867518.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764516.867518.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 113
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764531.344367.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764531.344367.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 114
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764547.047674.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764547.047674.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 110
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764561.688055.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354764561.688055.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 110

Deltarat

Reaction score
China Buffet - Lake Havasu City AZ

So you ever do something that you know is stupid.. but you talk yourself into it anyways?

So we leave the house in search of a prime rib, some raw horse radish, baked potato, maybe some salad.. I'm starving and even put on the "stretchy" pants because I plan on filling up, big time.. And much like an RDP thread, we changed the course before we left the driveway.

So Stacy's googling and doing the yelp reviews and we are driving down mcculloch.. My stomach is churning and I'm getting hungry, when she finds some good reviews on this golden something or another buffet.. It should be noted this is not where we ate, but it did in fact plant the seed of "buffet."

We get down to the london bridge area and I pull into the China Buffet.. Now I know what your thinking. Dave a chinese buffet in Havasu? Really?

Stacy is sitting there saying "fuck that" and I tell her, "c'mon now Stacy.. I didn't eat at the chinese place in Parker for 30 years because of thinking like that and we just recently found out in the last 2 years it's really good."

That and I'm thinking well Havasu is about 20 years behind CA in most everything so I'm thinking back of the old chinese buffet's back in the day that used to be awesome.. So maybe this will be a throw back to one of those? So I sell her, or more to the point I sell myself on the idea and we go in.

I'm telling Stacy I got the stretchy pants on and she's gonna have to roll me out of this joint. All you can eat eggrolls? sweet and sour Pork!! R U kidding me?

So we sit down order drinks, and I make my way to the booofffaayyy.. 1st buffet is looking a little rough.. but fuck it. Load up plate # 1 and drop it off. STacy goes to stand up and I say "no no... I'll be back" and load up plate # 2. She goes to get herself some food and I probably look like Charlie Sheen with an unlimited supply of coke in front of him. Face just burried in the plate..

Eggroll's suck.. That's alright just dip it in some of this red shit and it's better. Then dip it in this hot mustard and alternate. Next fried mystery meat.. Fuck it, just dip it in the same shit. I clear plate # 1 when she rolls back, and am on Plate # 2. She takes a couple bites and is like "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I tell her "don't worry about it just dip it in that shit, it'll taste better.. we're here now"

So I get about 1/2 way through plate #2 and I gotta admit some of this stuff is literally mystery meat. It said "chicken" but then you find a shrimp tail in there.. Non stop, this is the epitome of the buffet in the movie Vegas Vacation. I can't take it anymore this sux.. I mean it fucking sux.. Stacy is choking this shit down and not thrilled. I say to myself "it's impossible to fuck up chinese soup." I'll go get some of that and we are outta here..

The hot and sour looked rough.. The egg flower everyone had scooped all the guts out of it so it was just broth.. Which brings me to Egg drop soup. Pretty sure I've had this shit somewhere else and liked it so we'll try that. This stuff has the consistency of 30WT. It is literally yellow oil with butter and some white shit in it. I should've known better.

I get about 1/2 way through this oily mess and I'm thinking of all the industrial lubricating applications you could use this for.. Gear Oil's, way lube for machining.. All the while never imagining what comes next with this "Slick 50" concoction.. You'd think you would at least make it home.

I'm kinda bitter so I go outside to have a cigarette while we are waiting for this slow ass fucking waiter to bring us the check so we can get out of here never to return.. Or so I thought?

The phone rings.. I don't even want to put the guys name in this review because I'd hate to associate him with the negative connotation of what happens next.. Let's just say we're talking about Dessert Storm and some of it's intricacies, when all of a sudden... "I'm gonna have to call you back Jim!" My face goes pale, the sweat begins to bead on my forehead and we have seconds, not minutes.. I open the door to this place that I swore I'd never step foot into again.. Quick scan and off to the right I see "womens" there's gotta be a mens back there somewhere..

As I sprint past the cashier and make a right all I can think is.. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I hope there is nobody in there, because we are at Defcon 2 right now!!!" I kick open the door to the stall hard enough that even if there was somebody in there it would have broken the lock...

Now before I go any further I want you pudwhackers to know I'm swallowing a lot of dignity right now not only for your entertainment, but because I feel the general health warning not to eat at this fucking place is that important.

I RUN to the back of the stall, and good thing I got my jimmy shoes because I'd likely end up with another broken arm wearing flips.. I hit that toilet at full speed and.... I MADE IT!! Or so I thought.. As I slid on in, not even worrying about personal hygene at this point, the toilet seat moves as if it was sitting on a block of ice or perhaps on a cushion of that slick 50 soup I had earlier.. not sure which is slicker.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!! There are explosions happening beneath me, the god damn seat is sliding around and I'm feeling like that cartoon monkey on the banana peel. Left! Right!! LEFT!!! OOOOHHH SHIT!! Off we go.

The only real justice to come out of all this is when I landed on my side along with the thud I heard a "SPLAT" on the wall behind me. So here I lie on the floor of the bathroom... In a chinese buffet no less wondering how many diseases I just caught that we don't even have names for in the states. So this is what the "low point" feels like.

I'm spooling the 80 grit out as fast as it will go, and I ponder if that eggdrop/slick 50 soup would cure the squeaky toilet paper roll holder. I'm sure it would. Somehow someway I managed to make it through this nightmare "somewhat" unscathed.. I'm cleaning up as best I can and Stacy is texting me "Where R U?" I'm trying to text her back, but I got bigger issues so the conversation is short.. She is laughing her ass off (for now...) in the booth at my misfortune, with the I told you so's..

I look at this scene and realize, this isn't a job for toilet paper.. They are gonna need some industrial shit to clean this up. Point in fact might just want to burn this part of the building down, so I roll out of there, calm and collected like nothing happened. Grab the wife and baby and we begin our journey home. (Oh no it's not over yet.. We are gonna sacrifice some of the wife's dignity here too)

We are in the car and she is laughing hysterically and what just transpired. We make it to the edge of the parking lot and all of a sudden "The Look." Who's laughing now? She starts gagging, and it's pretty self evident she's gonna puke. In between her laughing and gagging she's motioning for me to pull over.. Which I do 3 more times.. Now there are tears.

She's gagging and saying "I'm gonna pee if I throw up." We pull over several times and she's kinda coughing up some shit that might be some of that mystery meat I dunno, but not really throwing up. We make it all the way to the driveway and she's scrambling, but eventually succumbs as well.

Grabs one of Baby Sierra's sweatshirts and proceeds to puke in it, and much to my satisfaction for laughing at me the whole time, pee'd herself..

So here's what I would say.. Don't eat at the China Buffet by the London Bridge.. Unless you have some guests you really don't like. If you don't like them, let em fill up on dog meat, then suggest some 30wt, better known as Egg Drop Soup. When they are done go next door to Del Taco and you'll be better off.

After the shower, I literally felt like something Toxic was still inside me and I had to sleep it off for a couple of hours. Which was the reason for the delay.

Long story short I didn't shit myself.. but I spackled.. scratch that painted there bathroom, and that my friends is justice.

RD

That my friends is some funny shit!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
FYI - That Chinese Buffet at the old Bob's locale has had numerous issues with the Mohave County Health Dept. We don't eat there. Just sayin' . . . . . .

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
RD, That post was hilarious. I have driven past that place many times but was never brave enough to try it out. No for sure I won't.

robby dmax

Reaction score
China Buffet - Lake Havasu City AZ

So you ever do something that you know is stupid.. but you talk yourself into it anyways?

So we leave the house in search of a prime rib, some raw horse radish, baked potato, maybe some salad.. I'm starving and even put on the "stretchy" pants because I plan on filling up, big time.. And much like an RDP thread, we changed the course before we left the driveway.

So Stacy's googling and doing the yelp reviews and we are driving down mcculloch.. My stomach is churning and I'm getting hungry, when she finds some good reviews on this golden something or another buffet.. It should be noted this is not where we ate, but it did in fact plant the seed of "buffet."

We get down to the london bridge area and I pull into the China Buffet.. Now I know what your thinking. Dave a chinese buffet in Havasu? Really?

Stacy is sitting there saying "fuck that" and I tell her, "c'mon now Stacy.. I didn't eat at the chinese place in Parker for 30 years because of thinking like that and we just recently found out in the last 2 years it's really good."

That and I'm thinking well Havasu is about 20 years behind CA in most everything so I'm thinking back of the old chinese buffet's back in the day that used to be awesome.. So maybe this will be a throw back to one of those? So I sell her, or more to the point I sell myself on the idea and we go in.

I'm telling Stacy I got the stretchy pants on and she's gonna have to roll me out of this joint. All you can eat eggrolls? sweet and sour Pork!! R U kidding me?

So we sit down order drinks, and I make my way to the booofffaayyy.. 1st buffet is looking a little rough.. but fuck it. Load up plate # 1 and drop it off. STacy goes to stand up and I say "no no... I'll be back" and load up plate # 2. She goes to get herself some food and I probably look like Charlie Sheen with an unlimited supply of coke in front of him. Face just burried in the plate..

Eggroll's suck.. That's alright just dip it in some of this red shit and it's better. Then dip it in this hot mustard and alternate. Next fried mystery meat.. Fuck it, just dip it in the same shit. I clear plate # 1 when she rolls back, and am on Plate # 2. She takes a couple bites and is like "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I tell her "don't worry about it just dip it in that shit, it'll taste better.. we're here now"

So I get about 1/2 way through plate #2 and I gotta admit some of this stuff is literally mystery meat. It said "chicken" but then you find a shrimp tail in there.. Non stop, this is the epitome of the buffet in the movie Vegas Vacation. I can't take it anymore this sux.. I mean it fucking sux.. Stacy is choking this shit down and not thrilled. I say to myself "it's impossible to fuck up chinese soup." I'll go get some of that and we are outta here..

The hot and sour looked rough.. The egg flower everyone had scooped all the guts out of it so it was just broth.. Which brings me to Egg drop soup. Pretty sure I've had this shit somewhere else and liked it so we'll try that. This stuff has the consistency of 30WT. It is literally yellow oil with butter and some white shit in it. I should've known better.

I get about 1/2 way through this oily mess and I'm thinking of all the industrial lubricating applications you could use this for.. Gear Oil's, way lube for machining.. All the while never imagining what comes next with this "Slick 50" concoction.. You'd think you would at least make it home.

I'm kinda bitter so I go outside to have a cigarette while we are waiting for this slow ass fucking waiter to bring us the check so we can get out of here never to return.. Or so I thought?

The phone rings.. I don't even want to put the guys name in this review because I'd hate to associate him with the negative connotation of what happens next.. Let's just say we're talking about Dessert Storm and some of it's intricacies, when all of a sudden... "I'm gonna have to call you back Jim!" My face goes pale, the sweat begins to bead on my forehead and we have seconds, not minutes.. I open the door to this place that I swore I'd never step foot into again.. Quick scan and off to the right I see "womens" there's gotta be a mens back there somewhere..

As I sprint past the cashier and make a right all I can think is.. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I hope there is nobody in there, because we are at Defcon 2 right now!!!" I kick open the door to the stall hard enough that even if there was somebody in there it would have broken the lock...

Now before I go any further I want you pudwhackers to know I'm swallowing a lot of dignity right now not only for your entertainment, but because I feel the general health warning not to eat at this fucking place is that important.

I RUN to the back of the stall, and good thing I got my jimmy shoes because I'd likely end up with another broken arm wearing flips.. I hit that toilet at full speed and.... I MADE IT!! Or so I thought.. As I slid on in, not even worrying about personal hygene at this point, the toilet seat moves as if it was sitting on a block of ice or perhaps on a cushion of that slick 50 soup I had earlier.. not sure which is slicker.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!! There are explosions happening beneath me, the god damn seat is sliding around and I'm feeling like that cartoon monkey on the banana peel. Left! Right!! LEFT!!! OOOOHHH SHIT!! Off we go.

The only real justice to come out of all this is when I landed on my side along with the thud I heard a "SPLAT" on the wall behind me. So here I lie on the floor of the bathroom... In a chinese buffet no less wondering how many diseases I just caught that we don't even have names for in the states. So this is what the "low point" feels like.

I'm spooling the 80 grit out as fast as it will go, and I ponder if that eggdrop/slick 50 soup would cure the squeaky toilet paper roll holder. I'm sure it would. Somehow someway I managed to make it through this nightmare "somewhat" unscathed.. I'm cleaning up as best I can and Stacy is texting me "Where R U?" I'm trying to text her back, but I got bigger issues so the conversation is short.. She is laughing her ass off (for now...) in the booth at my misfortune, with the I told you so's..

I look at this scene and realize, this isn't a job for toilet paper.. They are gonna need some industrial shit to clean this up. Point in fact might just want to burn this part of the building down, so I roll out of there, calm and collected like nothing happened. Grab the wife and baby and we begin our journey home. (Oh no it's not over yet.. We are gonna sacrifice some of the wife's dignity here too)

We are in the car and she is laughing hysterically and what just transpired. We make it to the edge of the parking lot and all of a sudden "The Look." Who's laughing now? She starts gagging, and it's pretty self evident she's gonna puke. In between her laughing and gagging she's motioning for me to pull over.. Which I do 3 more times.. Now there are tears.

She's gagging and saying "I'm gonna pee if I throw up." We pull over several times and she's kinda coughing up some shit that might be some of that mystery meat I dunno, but not really throwing up. We make it all the way to the driveway and she's scrambling, but eventually succumbs as well.

Grabs one of Baby Sierra's sweatshirts and proceeds to puke in it, and much to my satisfaction for laughing at me the whole time, pee'd herself..

So here's what I would say.. Don't eat at the China Buffet by the London Bridge.. Unless you have some guests you really don't like. If you don't like them, let em fill up on dog meat, then suggest some 30wt, better known as Egg Drop Soup. When they are done go next door to Del Taco and you'll be better off.

After the shower, I literally felt like something Toxic was still inside me and I had to sleep it off for a couple of hours. Which was the reason for the delay.

Long story short I didn't shit myself.. but I spackled.. scratch that painted there bathroom, and that my friends is justice.

RD

thanks for sharing the story... still laughing :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
RD, That post was hilarious. I have driven past that place many times but was never brave enough to try it out. No for sure I won't.

The place closed down awhile ago.. I'm thinking in part because of this review. LOL

RD

boatnut4680

Reaction score
LOL!!!1

This is awesome. Just read all the way through.

MORE REVIEWS PLEASE (only of the really bad places).

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
funny...or maybe the way you left the bathroom:D:D

They changed the Name of the place now and put in a NEW Shiter just for Ol Dave.:lmao

Attachments

• 10464280_516816611779937_6755756315631822775_n.jpg
    10464280_516816611779937_6755756315631822775_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 104

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Hey guys, we're heading up to Willow Beach just below Hoover Dam this Friday and looking for a Breakfast Burrito to go somewhere in Lake Havasu City off the 95. We have a place up river on the strip and there is nothing around (Mi Burrito doesn't open 'til 9 a.m or so).

Traveling early so need a drive thru that is open at least by 6 a.m.

Thanks!

Dettom

Reaction score
We like Chico's Tacos. Red Onion or Uncle Kenny's for breakfast. The new Tavern 95 on the south end is pretty good. Rupertos in Parker for the road back home is hard to beat.

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
This is pretty darn spot on, just need to add maybe a few breakfast spots and maybe breweries:

I like Peggy's, Red Onion and actually Black Bear for breakfast, all somewhat different, depends on my mood. Also like College Street for the beer selection and have had a few good dinners and like the atmosphere at Golden Horseshoe on the outskirts of town.

Not a critic but for what it's worth for LHC:

Best Italian Food - Angelinas. Don't plan on getting in and out quickly, terrible acoustics (very loud) and the AC does not work very well but the food rocks and the staff is accomodating. Marios runs a close second if you can't get into Angelinas

Best Hanburger - fast food - In & Out (just north of the bridge)

Best Chinese Food - Lin's Little China (Safeway Shopping Center middle of town)

Best Pizza (semi-custom) Rosaties (next to In & Out)

Best steak - Schgurues - still - and it has been for 20 years

Best Bar (non-water view) if you don't want to drink in a dump - Cha-Bones.

Best Bar (if you want a water view) Barley Brothers or Schgrues

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
we ate lunch at Jerseys for the first time on Saturday. thought it was good :thumbup:,
however they were out of Kettle Vodka... a little early to be out of kettle :thumbsdown

btw, when did Mad Dogs change to Bad Dogs? I have not been down there for a long time.

Paul65k

Reaction score
btw, when did Mad Dogs change to Bad Dogs? I have not been down there for a long time.
As the story goes...........There was a bar/restaurant in TX named MadDogs and they trademarked the name......apparently they went around the country extorting $$ for a number of Mad Dog establishments to keep using the name and the ownership here in Havasu told them to pound sand and changed the name to Bad Dogs.......at least that's the way it was told to me by a couple of employees there :D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
we ate lunch at Jerseys for the first time on Saturday. thought it was good :thumbup:,
however they were out of Kettle Vodka... a little early to be out of kettle :thumbsdown

I sawthe name change late last year when there in mid December...my SIL said the M had been missing for some time already.

As the story goes...........There was a bar/restaurant in TX named MadDogs and they trademarked the name......apparently they went around the country extorting $$ for a number of Mad Dog establishments to keep using the name and the ownership here in Havasu told them to pound sand and changed the name to Bad Dogs.......at least that's the way it was told to me by a couple of employees there :D

Same that I have heard.

Vegaskeith

Reaction score
Florida China Buffet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bradsrvrtoy.

Reaction score
I dont know why but re reading that china buffet review by Dave has me dying laughing everytime! "spooling out the 80 grit" that shit is funny as hell!

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Florida China Buffet!

Working in the restaurant industry for a short stint the worst place I ever saw in person was a China Buffet and it was just like that. Nina of meet on the floor and we are having to step over it carrying caustic chemicals and bleach.

There are however places I'd eat off the floor.

It does make me much more aware of things when eating out.

Last edited by a moderator:

yz450mm

Reaction score
It's worth the trip down to Parker to Rupertos..........little shitbox of a place but some of the best messican food I've had in awhile!
Last year we came into town on the way home from a long weekend, and their neon sign said Rupes Mexican D... we laughed about that for a long time

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
French Fri's at Pirates Near Needles. :thumbsup
Nice looking employees too.

buck35

Reaction score
Thanks for the bump, that was hilarious! Perhaps the place should be muddy river daves, lol. Btw I know the feeling , not good!:eek

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
New restaurant in Havasu Four Clovers! It’s in the old Chili charlies building right next to Nordic Boats. Irish restaurant (which I wouldn’t think I’d like but is awesome!)

Love what they have done with the place as well!

There grilled cheese comes with bacon and tomato on it (as it should be)

Went back for dinner and their filet was awesome! Shepard’s pie was good as well.

My only complaint is both times I went after they dropped off the food, the waitress never came back.. kind of odd since before the meal she was there every two seconds?

Kind of interesting they deliver the silverware in cigar boxes. It’s kind of a different spin.

Either way in a town where the food is mostly mediocre it’s nice to have another option that is pretty good!

35F2CD3A-699D-4B70-98C8-7E4930FDEFD1.jpeg
C6AA3FCE-05BD-4108-B889-001FD63E25CF.jpeg
3831F861-72F3-41F6-ABE9-0CAEDED65EF9.jpeg
8E985688-2D3E-4332-BE10-E765375ABF64.jpeg
A91139CE-950F-4C4D-9B08-DDA8C2940D1C.jpeg
1861B250-61A8-433B-B7ED-98715FFD7A53.jpeg
DDD4728C-E2F3-4A7A-B0D3-8A0D6943BC8F.jpeg
B62CD24F-BE4E-4565-941E-87E1C8FF4387.jpeg
A831EEBE-49DD-4389-9F6E-8079E1A7F090.jpeg
99431228-5086-48E1-90EB-32EA8E302C9C.jpeg
7EA70C71-8990-4171-BACA-5373962450BB.jpeg

whipple charged

Reaction score
that looks yummy.. have to try next time we don't want to grill at home..
she left you guys alone to finish your meal..lol

Groper

Reaction score
My neighbour told me about this places and said it was great.
The interior looks nice as well, I'll have to check it out plus it's pretty close to home and just 1 block south of College St. :D

rvrrun

Reaction score
New restaurant in Havasu Four Clovers! It’s in the old Chili charlies building right next to Nordic Boats. Irish restaurant (which I wouldn’t think I’d like but is awesome!)

Love what they have done with the place as well!

There grilled cheese comes with bacon and tomato on it (as it should be)

Went back for dinner and their filet was awesome! Shepard’s pie was good as well.

My only complaint is both times I went after they dropped off the food, the waitress never came back.. kind of odd since before the meal she was there every two seconds?

Kind of interesting they deliver the silverware in cigar boxes. It’s kind of a different spin.

Either way in a town where the food is mostly mediocre it’s nice to have another option that is pretty good!

View attachment 669264 View attachment 669265 View attachment 669266 View attachment 669267 View attachment 669268 View attachment 669269 View attachment 669270 View attachment 669271 View attachment 669272 View attachment 669273 View attachment 669274
Awesome! Julie is half Irish, we'll try it for dinner next week.

rvrrun

Reaction score
I just checked the Four Clovers menu and there were a few McKees dishes. Is this run by the same couple that served food at McKees?