WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Foot shower

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
There is a really nice blue/white 28’ or so Daytona out front at horizon right now. On the inside of the front port sponson is a little shower head with a push button about a foot higher, I should have grabbed a photo, anyway, anyone know where to get this setup?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
There is a really nice blue/white 28’ or so Daytona out front at horizon right now. On the inside of the front port sponson is a little shower head with a push button about a foot higher, I should have grabbed a photo, anyway, anyone know where to get this setup?
Eddie marine sells them, not the easiest thing to install

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Eddie marine sells them, not the easiest thing to install

I’m not finding them, this thing looked almost like my fuel tank breather, but with 4 small holes around the bottom of the radius.

wzuber

Reaction score
they had one of those at the L.A. boat show @ fairplex a couple years ago when I was there. While looking at the boat I saw the black looking "button" and couldn't figure out what it was/did. So after a minute of looking at it I pushed it and water starting squirting out. haha I panicked a bit, embarased etc. and couldn't figure out how to turn it off. I hurriedly walked away as if nothing had happened hoping it didn't make to big of a mess. Nice feature though. haha

v6toy4x

Reaction score
productimage1_4096.gif

2Driver

Reaction score
I just dip my feet in the lake before I get in, too simple? For the house boat a square container of water to step in before entering.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
View attachment 940629
That’s it, I was on this site too, thx

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
That’s it, I was on this site too, thx
But you need the pump, the lines, the through hull pickup, etc., call eliminator they put them in all the time they will know where to get the parts

v6toy4x

Reaction score
But you need the pump, the lines, the through hull pickup, etc., call eliminator they put them in all the time they will know where to get the parts

That stuff is in the second link