WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Obviously this is somebody who is pissed off at Dave that is behind this. I’m sure Dave is already aware and investigating it as week speak.

sonicss31

Reaction score
B4B39894-03C2-4203-ACCD-47FDD342B2DE.png
For all those hackers out there.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Odd that this happened just after Coastal Marine Export started getting flamed over propellergate. Hmmmm, I wonder if it's connected.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Odd that this happened just after Coastal Marine Export started getting flamed over propellergate. Hmmmm, I wonder if it's connected.

It's not...

I've been building web sites for ten years now, and I can tell you my clients get attacked Every day. It's just what hackers do. Good site security is a must.

I was telling RD a few weeks ago about a hacker forum that got hacked by another hacker forum! lol The hackers try and hack each other, no one is exempt from this BS.

It's insanity for anyone with a normal mind set.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
And what’s to say CME doesn’t have a hacker buddy........... just saying. Interesting timing

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
It's not...

I've been building web sites for ten years now, and I can tell you my clients get attacked Every day. It's just what hackers do. Good site security is a must.

I was telling RD a few weeks ago about a hacker forum that got hacked by another hacker forum! lol The hackers try and hack each other, no one is exempt from this BS.

It's insanity for anyone with a normal mind set.

With the overall goal to just fuck with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
With the overall goal to just fuck with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically...

These are just kids in a basement somewhere. They have nothing better to do. Also, they are trying to prove themselves. Make a name for themselves, to get into the Real World of hackers out there.

The world where guys that get paid to do what they do...

How do I know this?? First, I read a LOT. But think about it...

Even governments are at each other now. They pay GOOD money to take down other countries power grids, steal corporate secrets, huge bitcoin stashes. Jobs that generate BIG money.

People hacking/posting on forums, are not part of these kinna jobs.

Welcome to the new world of digital.