WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

? For peeps that beat CV-19

gqchris

Reaction score
Hopefully your local dr. If not flccc.net video consult. If not the other site called American front line docs...they are an odd bunch but will prescribe. Some people say tractor supply...lol. But I haven’t found tabs. This sounds nuts...but as you can see from responses... the corpo docs have their hands tied...they say when you get really sick...got to the hospital...too late. Broken federal and state gov. Broken politics. Better off in mexico with johnson

Thanks. My biggest hesitancy against the Jab is I have had Myocarditis in the past. Doc says it’s definitely a risk, especially with mRNA varieties. So prevention is key with me also.

yz450mm

Reaction score
January 2021, went on a desert camping trip with lots of people. Loading up on Sunday I felt kind of crappy, over and above the normal Sunday hangover. Monday I was worthless, slept all day on the couch and drank lots of fluids. Tuesday I was half worthless, still drank lots of fluids but was tripling up on the vitamin C and zinc. Wednesday was not too bad, back to working at my desk, Thursday and Friday back to work as normal.

The shittiest part about the whole thing was losing my taste and smell for a couple of weeks, and that didn't set in until I was starting to feel better.

I now have a pretty good morning routine of Focus Factor, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Sometimes some hemp gummies.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Only side effect I’ve noticed after 4 months is my dick went from 10 to 12 inches.
Haha! With the clots...I don’t know what I would do...honestly. Fwiw: the high school grads between may and now got the vax. It’s the phd’s that ard still holding out now. Why? Professors that hate trump? Somebody that has reason? Who knows

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. My biggest hesitancy against the Jab is I have had Myocarditis in the past. Doc says it’s definitely a risk, especially with mRNA varieties. So prevention is key with me also.
I am not medically intelligent. I am one of the best salespersons...my bullshit radar is off the hook. Gubment is acting like a desperate fridge salesman

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Blood clots?🤣🤣I literally had surgery on an artery…still waiting for that blood clot.🤣

yz450mm

Reaction score
Blood clots?[emoji1787][emoji1787]I literally had surgery on an artery…still waiting for that blood clot.[emoji1787]
Jesus dude, I get that you want to be in the spotlight all the time, but tempting fate with a stroke is probably not the best thing to do. You had a lot of people on here rooting for you, but your recent b******* posts have dissuaded a lot of that good Karma.

Still, nobody in here is going to wish ill Fate on you, but you should probably simmer the f*** down before Karma kicks your ass right down to the dead zone.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Had it last January. Woke up Sunday feeling like shit. Went and got tested. Tested positive. Did zoom with Dr. He prescribed and antibiotic and prednisone. Said to get a pulse ox finger deal and if it went down to 93 take the prednisone. Went and got tested the next day with the pcr test and came back negative. Was like a bad cold for 8 days. Start to feel better one day and worse the next. 5 days in lost the sense of smell.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I’m not going to type it all out, but I was one of the VERY first to get it, nobody knew wtf to do, I was single and living alone. I was down and out BAD for 3 weeks. 2 more weeks before I returned to somewhat normal, and my lungs are not what they were previously to this day. I would cough uncontrollably until I would pass out, only to wake up 3 hours later and do it again. There were multiple times I absolutely thought I was going to die, and I am not afraid to say it, I 100% consider suicide. I couldn’t get the vaccine fast enough. I am well aware it won’t stop it, but I am hopeful it will make the next go around easier. I NEVER want to feel like that again!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Lots of good info here. I had a relatively mild case way back in January like a bunch of you. I never got tested but it is extremely likely that I contracted it at the Riverwalk in San Antonio right after Christmas, In hindsight, I think it was my server at the restaurant. 3 days later, I woke up with substantial muscles fatigue and moderate joint pain. I had that for 2 days followed by less than a week of some sinus congestion with a runny nose. I didn't realize it was what it was until my taste and smell disappeared at about the 1 week mark.

I got my taste back about 3 weeks later and smell came back a little after a month, but like some of you said, my smell has been "a bit off" ever since. Most my normal smells are there and normal but now all chemicals smell almost the same, and most perfumes/colognes smell like chemicals to me now.

As for what I did

I already have a predisposition for pneumonia following any cold or flu so I always keep at least a 30day supply of expectorants, ibuprofen, and cough suppressants in the medicine cabinet. If I start a regiment at the beginning of a cold, I can usually avoid the shit at the end of it. I had to force myself to regularly eat which was the hardest part, and I think the most important thing. I live a very regular day to day already but I just had to make sure I ate at my regular times whether I was hungry or not which I wasn't at all until my taste returned some 3 weeks later. And lots of fluids.

Also which I haven't seen mentioned yet, I will take regular steam showers during any cold/flu to help keep my airways clear and that makes a world of difference.

Last edited:

badgas

Reaction score
I just got over it, feeling about 99% back to normal. Tested postive 7/23

One day with low fever and sinus congestion. Lost smell completely on day 4, it's about 95% back. Had a few days with nausea and no appetite. Had dry cough from day 6-11. Took nyquil a few times. Vitamin C, A, D, Zinc and sunlight everyday.

Watched my oxygen everyday and stayed well hydrated.

My wife is on day 10. She was fine and tought she was all good on day 7 but has picked up some nausea and vomiting.

I'm 52 with no health issues ( 10/15 over weight) and my wife is 50 very fit no health issues. We are not vaxxed

Vaxxed or not everyone on the planet is going to get this virus. I would try and be in good shape when you do get it.

Last edited: