WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

sold

Kbach

Reaction score
Nice Eagle. Is the last pic how it sits now, with everything stripped out of it?

Also, I always thought the 236 had the flat transom and the 230 had molded in swimsteps. Either way, looks good for a 93 other than some sunburn on the seat tops. Definitely a nice boat...always loved the Eagles. I’m going to pass it on to a buddy and see if he has any interest.

desrtrat256

Reaction score
Nice Eagle. Is the last pic how it sits now, with everything stripped out of it?

Also, I always thought the 236 had the flat transom and the 230 had molded in swimsteps. Either way, looks good for a 93 other than some sunburn on the seat tops. Definitely a nice boat...always loved the Eagles. I’m going to pass it on to a buddy and see if he has any interest.

It has the interior just sitting in it for storage purposes but the carpet will be here Monday. Ill strip it all out, get carpet down, pull 200 miles of old speaker wire out of the right side and put her all back together. I think the floors turned out fantastic so Im not afraid to show them off a little and any perspective buyer can see it before carpet goes in.

Thanks for the clarification. I changed it in the title. Ya learn something new every day.