WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For Sale: 2003 Laveycraft 21 XTSki

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Sold!

Details and Pics below.

For Sale: 2003 Laveycraft 21 XTSki Open bow.

496 Mag HO, 425 HP, has aprox 335 Hours. Bravo 1X outdrive with shower. 26 P SS 4 blade Bravo 1 Prop. Runs 70 mph + with a light load.

Lavey?s 21 is large as they don?t count the built in swim step in the hull measurement. It?s actually almost 23 feet long. Stepped hull, delta pad.

3 Amps, 2 Subs, 8 Polk speakers. Sony Xplode stereo, I-pod connector. Hardwired remote mounted by driver, plus normal IR remote. It still has a 10 disk player under the rear hatch. LOL, remember those? Giant power cables with breaker switch and cooling fan.

Electric powered single ram hatch, power trim, with a new horn recently done at Lavey. Gray Bimini top. I added a pair of wind deflectors that I got from Magic. They work really well.

Two new batteries put in this year. It has a freshly washed Sunbrella cover. Two 25 gallon fuel tanks, runs on regular unleaded gas. Port/Starboard fuel switch. Fuel gauge has low level warning light. Pop up cleats. Offshore controls. Perko Battery switch

Interior is configured with one rear facing seat. In-floor cooler, plus two built in coolers under the back seats. Large in floor storage. I had Lavey redo the rub rail and some of the cushions not too long ago. It has interior lighting and the usual white anchor light stalk.

The trailer was just refurbished by Ron?s, with fresh primer and paint, new winch strap, new bunks, new carpet. It was pretty rusty. Brakes were checked and fluid changed. Bearings greased, new LED lights and all new wiring. Fold away tongue. The Zieman trailer is a double axle with torsion bars and disk brakes on the rear axle. Tires are in good shape, but the spare is older. Aluminum rims have some pitting. You can get new aluminum silver and black ones at Discount for only $85.00 each.

The boat has been mainly used at Havasu, Parker and the Lower River. It?s been to Bass Lake, Nacamiento, done the Mohave to Hoover dam run, San Diego Bay, and out to Catalina twice. We made it from Long Beach to Avalon in 26 minutes, during the Lavey fun run, to the amazement of all the bigger boats.

Colors are white, blue, gray with some black details. Interior is all white with some gray. No pink, no teal, no checkers, no flames, no tribals, no hockey sticks, no dragons, no gremlins, no pirates or other weird dated graphics. LOL. Timeless style. Just detailed at RCD.

Boat is located in San Diego. Will deliver anywhere in So Cal. Motor serviced at Joe?s Motorworks in Lakeside until recently, then done in Havasu. I am the second owner.

GPS speedo with Recall. (Battery on the GPS is dead) 12v power point for phones or chargers.

It has a couple scratches and dings, and a couple minor tears or spots in the interior. Overall boat is in very good shape.

Tons of accessories you can take with you, vests, ropes, kneeboard, wake board, wake skate, ski handles, box anchor, shore spike, fenders, buoy ball, type IV throwables, fire extinguisher, flare gun kit, first aid kit, paperwork, manuals, etc.

I have two kids in college, and we just won't be using it enough to justify keeping it any longer. Looking to get $24,000 for the package. It cost the original owner over $55K when it was new. Will consider close offers, but I am not desperate. No lowballers. Don?t need any trades unless you can get a couple years at Cal Tech for my son. :D Send PM or call Richard at the shop 858-279-7800

Boat (5).jpg
Boat (8).jpg
Boat (11).jpg
Boat (17).jpg
Boat (3).jpg

Boat (9).jpg
Boat (24).jpg
Boat (21).jpg

When my daughter drive's she's Captain Morgan :D
boat (4).jpg

Boat (19).jpg

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
More Pics:
lavey4.jpg
laveycraft (1).jpg
Boat (10).jpg
Boat (18).jpg
Boat (21).jpg

Boat is in San Diego now. If you have questions or need specific pics let me know.

We've had a bunch of great times on this boat. I really hate to see it go, but letting it just sit around isn't right either. It deserves to be enjoyed.

It handles the rough well for a smaller hull. With the drive trimmed up it makes a really nice big wake for wakeboarding. I think it is a great alternative to a ski boat.

I will keep it for sale here for a week then put it on the Trader and other sites. Thanks for looking.

Scott E

Reaction score
Don?t need any trades unless you can get a couple years at Cal Tech for my son. :D

Your son is going to CalTech? Great school and employer. ;)

Good luck with the sale.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! What rpm are you turning at the desert lakes with the 26?

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I've been around/on this boat many times, it runs awesome, hauls ass, and looks killer. Great boat!

I'm going to miss it!

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Nice Lavey.....glwts

If I could sell my other two boats I would make you a low ball offer as this would work good for the family:D:cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! What rpm are you turning at the desert lakes with the 26?

I kept it pretty loaded down with junk, so just about 4800 - 5000, it would get to 5100 or so without all the family crap loaded in it. I was amazed at the amount of stuff I had crammed into all the storage bins.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I kept it pretty loaded down with junk, so just about 4800 - 5000, it would get to 5100 or so without all the family crap loaded in it. I was amazed at the amount of stuff I had crammed into all the storage bins.

Wow. We have an 04 210 496ho. Running a 23 rev 4. At Mead, Mohave and Havasu that is right where I am rpm wise. I want to try a 24 Bravo 1 see how that runs.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
[video=youtube;MsWQJqkZQpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsWQJqkZQpE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

elcajones

Reaction score

Yea, no shit. I see four beach chairs and a green clown wig in the engine compartment.:D

Bitchen boat. Good luck!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
You don't have any clown wigs in your boat? WTF?? :D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Might want to call Jeff at Lavey and let him know its for sale.They often get calls from folks looking for used Laveys.If he knows its for sale maybe he can turn someone your way.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Valentines Day bump. Come and check out this Lavey!

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
If it's still available after I purchase a house you and I will be having a serious conversation.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Congrats Havasu Rehab. You're gonna have a ton of fun on it. :thumbsup Let me know if have any questions.

I am definitely sad to see it go. :(

New Ad: Boat bitch available. I can back it in, pull it out, park it, anchor it, dock it, tie it off, wipe it down and help fill it up. DD or happy drunk, your choice. :D

Navarra 045.jpg
Away he goes.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Sad day for sure, SS Mandelon, is history.:(

Congrats on the sale.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Congrats, I guess:rolleyes

Hope you got close to what you wanted. Now do what Bill did and buy a lake lice. Maybe a old school 440 stand up:thumbsup

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Sorry Mandy. Gonna miss your antics this summer. You can always come and stay with bill for the weekend

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
We'll still be out when we can mooch some couch space! :thumbup:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Congrats, I guess:rolleyes

Hope you got close to what you wanted. Now do what Bill did and buy a lake lice. Maybe a old school 440 stand up:thumbsup

Not likely. :thumbsdown

I will admit I have checked out HolyMoly's whaler style Nordic thread more than a few times...... :eek

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale ... I'll help you drown your sorrows when we come down to San Diego. :D

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Thanks Mandelon for passing it on. I promise you it's in good hands. As I said before there's always a cold beer aboard with your name on it.

DomesticDrifter

Reaction score
She’s still lookin great. I bought it from @Havasu Rehab back in October, and have loved every minute. Currently have the interior pulled, added a set of Lenco Tabs, making some stereo changes, shampooing carpet / cleaning vinyl, regular maintenance........ and many many thanks to @Runs2rch for all his help along the way.
So @Mandelon thanks for selling it to the guy I bought it from hahaha! I’ve been teaching my daughter how to drive it, so one day she can run it alone... cheers.

Attachments

• 5BD5EC1F-F73D-44D9-86E1-B91E0140BF66.jpeg
    5BD5EC1F-F73D-44D9-86E1-B91E0140BF66.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 136
  • EC0A29E3-0750-47A3-9EE8-4BDAFDAFFEFD.jpeg
    EC0A29E3-0750-47A3-9EE8-4BDAFDAFFEFD.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 137

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
She’s still lookin great. I bought it from @Havasu Rehab back in October, and have loved every minute. Currently have the interior pulled, added a set of Lenco Tabs, making some stereo changes, shampooing carpet / cleaning vinyl, regular maintenance........ and many many thanks to @Runs2rch for all his help along the way.
So @Mandelon thanks for selling it to the guy I bought it from hahaha! I’ve been teaching my daughter how to drive it, so one day she can run it alone... cheers.

I’m glad it’s in good hands. The boat shines like new. I’m sure you will make many priceless memories on it like we did. Have fun and enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk