WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FOR SALE- 2016 CHALLENGER HELLCAT

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
2016, full warranty until September of 2020. I purchased the car as the second owner with 6500 miles on it, and have put another 6500 on it for a total of 13k miles on it now. Car is basically flawless! A8 trans, sunroof, brass monkey wheels, carbon fiber stripes, black interior. Car has NEVER been tracked, NEVER been modded, and is current on all maintenance. I will take some additional pictures this week. The car looks and performs as new. Car is located in Salem OR, but am willing to deliver to SoCal, Vegas, Havasu, or somewhere near there (I'll make a lake trip out of it and fly home). I am pretty firm at $50k, as that is a pretty fair price for a loaded up HC in this condition. JOHN- 971-718-three zero seven eight
HELLCAT.jpg

Swain

Reaction score
Got a buddy that would buy it but around $ 45K

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
BUMP..... Car has pretty much just been sitting, and C-8 coming, so I'll need to make some room here pretty quick.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Damn i have the same car, even the same color only a year newer and as much as i love it the new c8 has me thinking i need to trade it in

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Car is still here, C-8 is a bit out still, but not driving Hellcat much. Would deliver for free between Seattle and SanDiego, and somewhere near Vegas. Still under full factory warranty until September.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Says 50k firm, why always someone is trying to lowball? How would he like that, fucking people.

“Pretty firm” tells me there’s possibility for some wiggle room, just sayin.

Beautiful car, GLWS.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
A bottle of titos, a case of Busch light and a pic my wife naked.... deal?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Says 50k firm, why always someone is trying to lowball? How would he like that, fucking people.

I wouldn’t call it a low ball, and I wasn’t offended at all. I was/am pretty firm, but it’s obviously less firm now, as we are months down the road. This is the only place I have advertised it until just very recently. If I was real serious about selling it, I would have advertised it elsewhere long ago. The car shows as new, absolutely flys, deal maintained, and under factory warranty. It will make the next guy smile just as it has done for me.