WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For Sale by Owner Units.....

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find a list of units for sale by owner? The lady that answers the phone there only discusses park owned models and gets disgusted if you ask about other units.

Riverjunkie42

Reaction score
My suggestion is to go through the various parks and look for the sale signs. It sounds like you are talking about the infamous Shirley. She makes an assload per mobile she sells. All those units being built north of Windmill are called Windmill 2. They are all her commission. Nice huh. There are many deals out there.

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Are there enough currently for sale in the park to make use of a day trip up there?

Inland Air Balance

Certified in something
Reaction score
I would guess there are 6 or so "For sale by owner" in Crazy Horse.
If i remember I'll look around this weekend and get back to you.

Riverjunkie42

Reaction score
Are there enough currently for sale in the park to make use of a day trip up there?

Well I can say last summer there were more mobiles for sale but only one for sale that i know of in our park (Desert Riviera). Rio del Colorado has more units, but I am not sure how many are for sale. If you visit enough of the parks you are bound to find some nice ones. :D

Groper

Reaction score
I was told that their lease is coming up and will not be renewed !!!!
The old lady at the store told me that when i asked when they might start doing some repairs in the park. She mentioned that the place would be scraped and Resort of some kind would be built in it's place.

fed4life

Reaction score
I was told that their lease is coming up and will not be renewed !!!!
The old lady at the store told me that when i asked when they might start doing some repairs in the park. She mentioned that the place would be scraped and Resort of some kind would be built in it's place.

Damn, did she say when this might happen? I rent a place there through the military all the time and its the best deal in town, especially with the launch ramp and lagoon right there to park your boat.

Groper

Reaction score
Damn, did she say when this might happen? I rent a place there through the military all the time and its the best deal in town, especially with the launch ramp and lagoon right there to park your boat.

Yea I feel your pain !!

Last September we stayed for a week in the VIP area before all the snow birds filled up the park.

I was able to "Head in" my DP on the point, all we had was the water in front and side of us when we woke up every morning, it was great, with Boat slip a few hundred feet away.

I have stayed in several resorts around the planet and it really doesn't get much better than this, having your own rig with all the comforts of home right there, it will suck if this place is closed for good.

The topic came up when I asked about doing some maintenance on the sites (ours hads exposed electrical wiring) and i asked when they were going to "Dredge the Marina", thats when the woman replied the park would be closed in "two" years, so that put it's out about a year and a half about now. :(

fed4life

Reaction score
Yea I feel your pain !!

Last September we stayed for a week in the VIP area before all the snow birds filled up the park.

I was able to "Head in" my DP on the point, all we had was the water in front and side of us when we woke up every morning, it was great, with Boat slip a few hundred feet away.

I have stayed in several resorts around the planet and it really doesn't get much better than this, having your own rig with all the comforts of home right there, it will suck if this place is closed for good.

The topic came up when I asked about doing some maintenance on the sites (ours hads exposed electrical wiring) and i asked when they were going to "Dredge the Marina", thats when the woman replied the park would be closed in "two" years, so that put it's out about a year and a half about now. :(

That really sucks! Hopefully some people that have places in there can shed some more light on the subject here.