WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE
Reaction score
This Unit and Boat has sold...Just not sure how to delete the thread lol....Thank you all for the interest!! Truly appreciate it...

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Did I miss the price and space rent?

For Sale:: Unit #466 in the Islander RV Resort!!
New Listing in a desirable area in the resort. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully remodeled with every aspect touched. The Master bedroom has a flat screen TV and gorgeous furniture with a spacious bathroom and full size washer and dryer. The guest bedroom has a flat screen TV and Queen bed. There is a hallway cabinet and guest bathroom off the kitchen. The kitchen has a pristine comfort about it with the updated appliances. Full size double door fridge/freezer and matching stainless glass top stove and microwave. All counters are matching marble including new sinks and faucets throughout. Dining area has amazing views of the lake. The living room has the same great views, with a spacious layout!! It has a 60" flat screen TV in front of the large sectional couch. This unit has a 5 ton AC unit. Air systems cools the house within not time. The entire floor plan has marble flooring which stays cool in the summer time. Low voltage lighting system throughout, all on dimmers. Best perk of the home is the double parking!! It has a large, hard covered deep parking on the right side and the full covered screen parking on the other. If you like entertainment, then you will absolutely enjoy the amazing front patio and View!! This unit is the most upgraded Park Model in the Islander. Lake Views, Lake Views!!! Comes fully furnished with Beautiful Dècor from Michael Alen Home Furnishings...If you have any further questions Please contact Derek @ 323-559-6822 or Leann @ 323-559-6822... Thank You so very much!!!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
It’s right in front of the launch ramp brian. High rent district. $$$

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Is this the first one or the second one as you make the right?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
How much is the monthly space rent??

shunter2005

Reaction score
Just curious as I don't know much about the area real estate. Are any of these units used as rentals or are they private owner only?

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Excellent location!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Just curious as I don't know much about the area real estate. Are any of these units used as rentals or are they private owner only?
You have to be careful with this one. If it is not currently a rental, or if you want to rent it out, you have to go through the Islander and they take there 30 ish %, I would verify they would let this rent out if that was my intention before I made the purchase. When I had my park model in the Islander, I wanted to start renting it out to snowbirds, and they would not add it to the rental program, or let me rent it out. One of the (many) reasons I sold.

Reaction score
You have to be careful with this one. If it is not currently a rental, or if you want to rent it out, you have to go through the Islander and they take there 30 ish %, I would verify they would let this rent out if that was my intention before I made the purchase. When I had my park model in the Islander, I wanted to start renting it out to snowbirds, and they would not add it to the rental program, or let me rent it out. One of the (many) reasons I sold.

Reaction score
Our Unit is not under the Rental program they have so No...I am not sure if you can put it on if you want as I do know there are only specific units they use for rentals ...we are selling due to the fact we don't go out as much...our little guy is into sports so that is taking up much of our weekends...we love it in there but going to miss it ...

Reactions: DWC
Reaction score
Our Unit is not under the Rental program they have so No...I am not sure if you can put it on if you want as I do know there are only specific units they use for rentals ...we are selling due to the fact we don't go out as much...our little guy is into sports so that is taking up much of our weekends...we love it in there but going to miss it ...

shunter2005

Reaction score
30%!! Damn, do they hold a gun at your head each month to make you feel better about it? Sorry, to sound dumb about it, but I am looking to invest some $$'s and thought it might be a good spot. We would use it more in the winter, but would want to rent it in the summer mostly. Sounds like more trouble than it would be worth to us. Probably a great place for private use, but we are too far away to use it consistently. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Islander is an incredibly nice resort, a lot of rules, etc almost nazi like and I don't mean that in a negative way, I like it!

Years ago I wanted to buy a park model with a friend... we were told no partner ownerships were accepted, even family members

IMO it is the nicest place in Havasu or on the rive for that matter. keeps the riff raft out for sure and maintains proper, safe environment

We enjoy the tranquility there....

Ironically, In 35 years vacationing at various places on the river I've been a victim of theft twice. Needles Park (not surprised) and The Islander (shocked).

Both times, about 10 years ago, an ice box full of beer disappeared from my site... now that's a felony in my book, or maybe it was repossessed or confiscated ?

riverroyal

Reaction score
The other reasons are your a homo

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
The real question is, is the boat for sale?:D

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Islander is an incredibly nice resort, a lot of rules, etc almost nazi like and I don't mean that in a negative way, I like it!

Years ago I wanted to buy a park model with a friend... we were told no partner ownerships were accepted, even family members

IMO it is the nicest place in Havasu or on the rive for that matter. keeps the riff raft out for sure and maintains proper, safe environment

We enjoy the tranquility there....

Ironically, In 35 years vacationing at various places on the river I've been a victim of theft twice. Needles Park (not surprised) and The Islander (shocked).

Both times, about 10 years ago, an ice box full of beer disappeared from my site... now that's a felony in my book, or maybe it was repossessed or confiscated ?

I have the same issue everytime I’m in Havasu. Damn beer always disappears from my cooler too, lol.

Joking aside that’s one of the premier spots at the Islander! It would kill me to sell it. GLWTS