WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For the left leaning inmates, why?

wash11

Reaction score
A serious question, not meant to bash or start shit. I'd like to know what it is about Biden that gets your vote.

I am as open minded as they come. I don't care about your race, religion, sexual orientation, what you smoke or any of the other stuff that main stream media says might align me with the right. I would like to understand how my friends across the aisle see the stuff our country is currently facing and what changes they are hoping to see if the dems take the white house.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He's not Trump...
That's what I have heard when asking the same question. Also heard a new one last week, "I'm mexican, I'm supposed to vote for him"...WTF? I'm half mexican, he did laugh when I said "orange is closer to brown than white."

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Ive asked a few Dem friends why They want Joe and they have no real answer other than they hate DT. They said he is responsible for Covid, I asked how? They then respond with “I’m not going argue with you”?????

Wedgy

Reaction score
What did the Sheep say to Joe Biden?
"Come barraaack Joe. Come baraaack!"

Backlash

Reaction score
I see people on our street with Biden/Harris signs in their front yard, and all I can say is they are sheep who are weak-minded and are simply following the media push and believing what they're told. People have lost the ability to think on their own, and when curious about what they're told, how to research that information. After seeing the recent speeches from Biden and Commala, how in the hell would you feel comfortable voting for them??? Neither one of them is very bright and neither one is presidential material.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Curious thing about this hate thing. Democrats hate the Republicans but Republicans don't hate the Democrats. We just think they are deceived by the liberal media.
I never hated democrats, but after what they have done to small business during these lockdowns I have changed my mind. We are the ones that they have damaged, and when it is over the ones that will pay with increased property and income tax. The Republican Party is bad enough, but the Democrats aren't even pro America any more.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I have asked many people this same question. Every answer is the same. Trump is not presidential and he divided us as a country.
I have always said USA needs to be run like a Company 100% do your job or your fired Mr.Trump is doing it but Dems are fucking with him daily 🤬

squeezer

Reaction score
“He’s not Trump” is pretty compelling for most.

If that’s not enough here are a few more.

I would like a president who is informed by and listens to scientist.

I would like a president who realizes we live on a globe and that Americans are better off by building and maintaining relationships with long term allies and trade partners.

I would like a president who has a plan for fixing the broken healthcare model we have in this country.

I would like a president who is willing to invest in civic infrastructure.

I would like a president who goes all in on building an energy industry based on renewables.

I would like a president who believes she is president of all 50 states, not just the ones who voted for her.

I would like a president who is willing to take appropriate action to streamline and legitimize the immigration process in this country.

I would like a president who doesn’t spend like a drunken sailor after cutting taxes on the ultra wealthy.

I would like a president who doesn’t think “There are fine people” in a group marching under Nazi symbols.

I would like a president who doesn’t compel my international co-workers to genuinely express concern for my safety and fellow countryman’s sanity.

(How many more would you like)

riverroyal

Reaction score
I hear they just don't like Trump. Not that Biden is great, but its not Trump so it must be better. I believe this year is not about Biden being better for the country, people just hate Don.
When you really look at anyone you know that likes Biden over Trump it doesn't take long to realize you don't like these people any ways!

Backlash

Reaction score

I would like a president who realizes we live on a globe and that Americans are better off by building and maintaining relationships with long term allies and trade partners.

I would like a president who has a plan for fixing the broken healthcare model we have in this country.

I would like a president who goes all in on building an energy industry based on renewables.

I would like a president who believes she is president of all 50 states, not just the ones who voted for her.

I would like a president who is willing to take appropriate action to streamline and legitimize the immigration process in this country.

I would like a president who doesn’t spend like a drunken sailor after cutting taxes on the ultra wealthy.

I would like a president who doesn’t think “There are fine people” in a group marching under Nazi symbols.

I would like a president who doesn’t compel my international co-workers to genuinely express concern for my safety and fellow countryman’s sanity.

And you think Biden or worse yet, Harris, are the two who are going to accomplish ANY of those wishes??? C'mon Man! 🙄🤣

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

At least we can agree on the fact that yore running a female at the top of yore ticket. 😝

He recycles Hillary's cut and paste and we're suppose to give credence to his opinion?

LMAO 70's show .gif

Backlash

Reaction score

But supporting the KKK is OK? Asking for a friend....

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I hear they just don't like Trump. Not that Biden is great, but its not Trump so it must be better. I believe this year is not about Biden being better for the country, people just hate Don.
When you really look at anyone you know that likes Biden over Trump it doesn't take long to realize you don't like these people any ways!
Funny part is Don was in many arenas before becoming President. Never heard of any hate while he was out hob nobbing with many Dems.

wash11

Reaction score

Thank you for the response. Although, I was hoping for more than just a liberal copy and paste and I'm not sure who "she" is. Any chance you'd be willing to put your thoughts into words for us?

hallett21

Reaction score
I have a fair amount of left leaning friends and family.

The vast majority are kind souls and see the Republican Party as aggressive and heartless.

Not sure there is any changing that. My family’s morality is something that my wife and I decide on. I don’t need a politician to tell me how I should act.

To a lot of democrats that comes across as racist and misogynistic. Which couldn’t be further from the truth for myself.

Most of our left leaning friends respect us and continue to hangout with us. They just hate my views lol.

The irony is that 100% of them say if shtf they would be coming to our house because we are so “prepared”. Go figure 🤨

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havasuhusker

Reaction score
I've asked the same question of all my Dem friends and family. All I hear back is crickets! Nobody can tell me what excites them about Biden's platform. It essentially boils down to being fed the BS from "mainstream" media that you're supposed to hate DT.

Tank

Reaction score
Not a single deomocrat I know has ever said “I’m voting Biden because I really like his policy and stance on (insert anything here). It just comes down to “he’s not Trump” and that’s the whole Biden / Harris runnng platform.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Nice rant Squillary...you left out Joes pedophilia and Treason though.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

So we know you aren't voting for Biden then....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Not a single deomocrat I know has ever said “I’m voting Biden because I really like his policy and stance on (insert anything here). It just comes down to “he’s not Trump” and that’s the whole Biden / Harris runnng platform.

Changed it up a little from 4 years ago....lol 🤣

Not a single (R) I know has ever said “I’m voting Trump because I really like his policy and stance on (insert anything here). It just comes down to “he’s not Hillary” and that’s the whole Trump/Pence running platform.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I have asked many people this same question. Every answer is the same. Trump is not presidential and he divided us as a country.
If the support for Trump in all of these Rallies are any indicator of how Trump has divided this country then they are just proving themselves as the fools they are. I haven't ever seen this much Patriotism since 911!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Not a single (R) I know has ever said “I’m voting Trump because I really like his policy and stance on (insert anything here). It just comes down to “he’s not Hillary” and that’s the whole Trump/Pence running platform.
AAAHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

ha.
giphy-10.gif

squeezer

Reaction score
Thank you for the response. Although, I was hoping for more than just a liberal copy and paste and I'm not sure who "she" is. Any chance you'd be willing to put your thoughts into words for us?

Not a copy and paste... "She" is a generic placeholder as suitable for this conversation as "He" is.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Bobby, yore breaking your rule..........................

confused glasses man .gif

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited to see what Kamala can do. I think she will be good for the boating, offroad, and ranching industries. Neither Biden nor Harris is equal to a Beto/Cory Booker ticket, but this is still very exciting.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

A president doesn't invest in civic infrasturctures, it's the governor's or mayor's job to do that.

This president had to spend money to build up our manufacturing base after the last 4 administrations had sold off our manufacturing base offshore.

This president can't go all in for renewable energy because we currently don't have alternatives that work 24/7 in all weather conditions.

The healthcare system was fine until Obozo forced his system on the country. You get what you can afford. If you don't put into the system you don't get anything out.

Streamline immigration? What do you have to offer to this country? Do you currently have a job waiting? If you need assistance, come back when you can support yourself. The (secret) open door policy of the past administrations has ruined it for all current and future immigrants .

To be informed and listens to a scientists? When the scientists are being paid by the other side and their spokesman flip flops like a fish out of water, it's hard to rely on that individual for unbiased information.

Cutting taxes on the wealthy? Sometimes you have to give back to get more in return - if the corporations are not being taxed as much they can use that money to hire more people, with more people working they will need more goods and services, and thus require more people to be employed or start up new businesses to accommodate these new customers, there is more money to be spent, that more money will generate more tax revenue. Economics 101.

Cdog

Reaction score
I have a fair amount of left leaning friends and family.

The vast majority are kind souls and see the Republican Party as aggressive and heartless.

Not sure there is any changing that. My family’s morality is something that my wife and I decide on. I don’t need a politician to tell me how I should act.

To a lot of democrats that comes across as racist and misogynistic. Which couldn’t be further from the truth for myself.

Most of our left leaning friends respect us and continue to hangout with us. They just hate my views lol.

The irony is that 100% of them say if shtf they would be coming to our house because we are so “prepared”. Go figure 🤨

Brings nothing to the table not welcome during SHTF!! Lol!

Cdog

Reaction score

1. A new approach on government leadership.

2. 2nd Amendment support

3. Supreme Court Judges

He's been 100% affective in these areas.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

not attacking you but every one of those is “anyone but Trump” reasons and some of them I don’t believe to be correct but that’s another time

RodnJen

Reaction score
A serious question, not meant to bash or start shit. I'd like to know what it is about Biden that gets your vote.

I am as open minded as they come. I don't care about your race, religion, sexual orientation, what you smoke or any of the other stuff that main stream media says might align me with the right. I would like to understand how my friends across the aisle see the stuff our country is currently facing and what changes they are hoping to see if the dems take the white house.

From my earlier post today.

Please, vote how you see fit.

The short answer for me is we’ve been headed down the wrong road for years with regard to infrustructure investment, healthcare, insurance and tax policy.

The Tax RefOrm and Jobs Act was a massive unfunded stimulus plan that will never pay for itself while piling on debt. Full disclosure, I’ve made a chunk in the market during the last four years, actually the last 10.

People need access to quality healthcare that doesn’t shift the entire burden on the rest of us, inluding small business owner. I don’t know that insurance reform in the form of the ACA is the answer either.

The rest is pretty straight forward. The Democrats are more interested in finding solutions than the current admin.

Cdog

Reaction score
One of my daughter's is 13/8th grade. I expose her to some of this political discussion to even out the keel since popular culture is so pro left. After watching some facts on joe and the biden family. The first thing out of her mouth was "Dad, if he cant raise his son to be a good person then how is he going to run our country".......Shes got her head on straight no doubt.

She also mentioned the biden kids at school call Trump a racist. But when asked why he's racist they have no response & no facts to back it up. She's polite and non confrontational so it is what it is. The good news is the pro Trump kids out number the biden kids 2-1.

Dalton

Reaction score
it’s always weird when people say Trump Isn’t respected or liked on the world stage, that is complete and total BS. I’ve worked outside the US for last five years, the extreme migrant issues in Europe have pushed people’s views in a direction that Dems refuse to believe. It’s a 100% fake talking point.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

870114B2-C31A-4556-9755-692C478ED26E.jpeg

Cdog

Reaction score
@BobbyV

You laugh but while y'all were throwing a Russia, Russia, Russia phony which hunt shit fit this administration appointed 194 federal judges in his first term as well as 3 Supreme Court judges.

squeezer

Reaction score
not attacking you but every one of those is “anyone but Trump” reasons and some of them I don’t believe to be correct but that’s another time

Like I said, ”He’s not Trump is compelling enough for most”

squeezer

Reaction score
Simple....Most lefties need big government to take care of them. They are just not as independent as tough minded conservatives

Not at all, I do expect “Big Government” to do big government things. Nobody would try and argue that the DOD should be a function of individual states. Nobody would argue that the FAA should function differently when you fly from California into Arizona... ”Big Government” exists for some very good reasons.

The difference between the left and right is where you want to draw that line.

RCDave

Reaction score
Not at all, I do expect “Big Government” to do big government things. Nobody would try and argue that the DOD should be a function of individual states. Nobody would argue that the FAA should function differently when you fly from California into Arizona... ”Big Government” exists for some very good reasons.

The difference between the left and right is where you want to draw that line.

LOL. Big government is not necessary for the functions you mention.

The left is just salivating for all the free shit that been promised.