WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For The Phoenix Area Voters

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Is there any truth to the claim that voting stations had you guys use sharpies?

Please only answer if you actually were told to use a sharpie!

BingerFang

Reaction score
From my old boss in PHX
6B0F2153-F34C-4C97-892A-7972B39BF90A.jpeg
987C3226-853B-47D4-8559-948D235F4074.jpeg

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Is there any truth to the claim that voting stations had you guys use sharpies?

Please only answer if you actually were told to use a sharpie!

Backlash

Reaction score
I thought the instructions were specific (Here in CA), and they said to use a blank ink pen. If what you guys are saying is true, and the votes weren't counted for that simple reason, that could be a huge reason why Trump didn't take AZ (Which he should have won!).

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Bullshit, I just saw a picture of bleed thru from a sharpie and it voids the ballot? WTF
From the link..

You read that correctly. Sharpies are allowed. That's because the new tabulation equipment counts votes in a such a way that bleed-throughs are not a problem.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
From the link..

You read that correctly. Sharpies are allowed. That's because the new tabulation equipment counts votes in a such a way that bleed-throughs are not a problem.

NOT TRUE Bobby. People here had their ballots tossed out because of the Sharpies they were given.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
NOT TRUE Bobby. People here had their ballots tossed out because of the Sharpies they were given.
Don't know. I never signed a contract or important document with a Sharpie.. :rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I feel sorry for anyone named "Tom"...

"Tomfuckery" seems to suit everything going on.

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
My son told me that they had him use a sharpie in Chino Valley (Near Prescott). I told him to report it.
If it is even partly true that some of the ballots would get tossed or voided, that is a heck of a way to void a predominantly senior, veteran, conservative voting area.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
My sons ASU waterski team is out here staying with us for a tournament and almost ALL of the kids stated that the polling station workers told them they must use a sharpy to fill out their ballots. Guess what, all of these kids voted republican.

Last edited:

Runs2rch

Reaction score
AZ is red as we all know. Trumps team will get this shit handled.

Fucking democrat pieces of shit. Biden is a candidate for a party confident in their ability to cheat.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I voted in person on 10/29 with a black ballpoint pen. I also dropped off Mr.DB's ballot at the same time. I verified that both were signature verified and counted on 10/31, according to their website.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
I have never used a pen that was given to me at a voting location. I have always brought my own. Also if people were to read the instructions it clearly states use a ballpoint pen blue or black ink and what is considered filling in the bubble. I guess it goes back to the days of people using a number 2 pencil and they use a number 1 pencil on their scantron. The instructions were similar to those on a scantron. I threw my instructions away wish I would have kept it. My vote went through without any issues.
2A40D56B-06C7-44F5-910A-6ACDEB603575.jpeg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I still am wrapping my head around having to use a pen in this day and age to vote.
Is electronic voting, dangling chads or a pen more reliable?
We put a man on the moon the year I was born and we can't figure out voting Techniques?

propcheck

Reaction score
I thought the instructions were specific (Here in CA), and they said to use a blank ink pen. If what you guys are saying is true, and the votes weren't counted for that simple reason, that could be a huge reason why Trump didn't take AZ (Which he should have won!).
Riverside county allows for sharpie. It says ink pen or black marker

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I still am wrapping my head around having to use a pen in this day and age to vote.
Is electronic voting, dangling chads or a pen more reliable?
We put a man on the moon the year I was born and we can't figure out voting Techniques?

The problem is every state has its own way......there should be just one system approved by congress...and thats what all the states use....But they are afraid of hacking....

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I have never used a pen that was given to me at a voting location. I have always brought my own. Also if people were to read the instructions it clearly states use a ballpoint pen blue or black ink and what is considered filling in the bubble. I guess it goes back to the days of people using a number 2 pencil and they use a number 1 pencil on their scantron. The instructions were similar to those on a scantron. I threw my instructions away wish I would have kept it. My vote went through without any issues. View attachment 939475
Being so used to those, I read the instructions before filling mine out at home on Monday. The ballot said "do not use "sharpie" like felt tipped pens. They may bleed through and invalided the ballot."

If the poll workers were handing out sharpies and the ballots are as I remember, stating to NOT use sharpies, then thats a big issue. I do know of one person at my work that were handed a sharpie.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
B15A7FA6-1384-4F7E-8EE5-97EDC565F40B.jpeg

Can’t validate it’s validity but nonetheless MAGA