WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For the Real Estate Drop in sales and price Naysayers HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

PaPaG

Reaction score
I Just sit back and keep watching the naysayers trying to stop the drop and laugh.......

PaPaG

Reaction score
The doomsdayers said the world would be falling apart by now. Sales have slowed, prices are still high.
Facts show prices are slowly steadying and a lot of areas have been dropping, some dramatically, sales are slowing, inventory is growing, fed rate may be increased another .75 in Sept. and away we go lol...I am not a doomsdayer and I positively NEVER said the world would be falling apart, we are slowly heading deeper into a MARKET CORRECTION and the Inflated housing price market will DROP FOR SURE...I am FACT FOLLOWER and the facts are facts...we will see where this ends and I guarantee I will still be laughing at the naysayers trying to justify the housing price drop....

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Facts show prices are slowly steadying and a lot of areas have been dropping, some dramatically, sales are slowing, inventory is growing, fed rate may be increased another .75 in Sept. and away we go lol...I am not a doomsdayer and I positively NEVER said the world would be falling apart, we are slowing heading deeper a MARKET CORRECTION and the Inflated housing price market will DROP FOR SURE...I am FACT FOLLOWER and the facts are facts...we will see where this ends and I guarantee I will still be laughing at the naysayers trying to justify the housing price drop....

Whose saying there won’t be a price drop?

I fear you’ll be laughing at no one.

PaPaG

Reaction score

Housing Markets Most at Risk of a Correction​

Boise City ID
Colorado Springs CO
Las Vegas NV
Phoenix AZ
Coeur d’Alene ID
Tampa FL
Atlanta GA
Fort Collins CO
Sherman TX
Jacksonville FL
Idaho Falls ID
Lakeland FL
Greeley CO
Longview WA
Charleston SC
Albany OR
Denver CO
Clarksville TN
Greensboro NC
Charlotte NC

In red-hot Boise, home prices are apparently 73% above what the fundamentals support, which clearly isn’t good.

Other hot spots include Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tampa, Atlanta, and Denver.

Pueblo CO
Brunswick GA
Albany OR
Austin TX
Dallas TX
Lake Havasu City AZ
Myrtle Beach SC
Tyler TX
Miami FL
Reno NV
Nashville TN
Bellingham WA
Muskegon MI
Sarasota FL
Weirton OH
Ogden UT
Prescott AZ
Boulder CO
Gainesville GA
Carson City NV

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
YOU! lol...

LOL Show me where I’ve said they won’t drop.

I’ve said for 7 years “Wake me when there are job losses” for RE threads and financial armageddon threads.

If you followed FACTS 😂 you’d know that already. 60 days ago it was “Sell now, sell now we the bottom is falling!“

PaPaG

Reaction score
LOL Show me where I’ve said they won’t drop.

I’ve said for 7 years “Wake me when there are job losses” for RE threads and financial armageddon threads.

If you followed FACTS 😂 you’d know that already.
Back peddling is not your forte. In regards to my thread you are positively a NAYSAYER and disagree that prices were going to drop dramatically and if anyone said they would they were doomsdayers. Not trying to attack you just pointing out facts and YES I WILL BE LAUGHING as I currently am...debate more later, gotta get back to the trading day...

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Back peddling is not your forte. In regards to my thread you are positively a NAYSAYER and disagree that prices were going to drop dramatically and if anyone said they would they were doomsdayers. Not trying to attack you just pointing out facts and YES I WILL BE LAUGHING as I currently am...debate more later, gotta get back to the trading day...

Once again. I said they won’t drop until there were job losses. I’ve said that for years.

There have been Doomsdayers saying there will be a recession in 18 months since 2015. Some said Havasu prices will be 50% lower in 45 days now (started at 90 days). Maybe you are laughing at that?

I’m not attacking you either, you just don’t have a clear understanding of peoples positions especially given their actions. Here are a couple examples-

@OldSchoolBoats was so confident in RE prices he started a second business LAST YEAR.

I was so confident in RE prices I sold my house back in March as opposed to waiting until June or July, before your advice of “sell now or sell never”. I suppose I’ve been laughing since then.

Follow the facts.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This is why I didn’t sell at the top and rent. The big crash I need is gonna take while IF it happens.
I still think a small pull pack will happen, we just haven’t had the catalyst to kick it off.

Oh well I have 20yrs to wait for it lol

hallett21

Reaction score
I think the doomsdayers have been the ones “walking back” their figures.

50% in months all the way to a “pull back of some kind”.

Another one in our area that sold

7C1BC276-2476-4963-A94F-7161128FAFA4.png
2D6404C5-76E3-4036-B016-B0C566EB5A7D.png

FishSniper

Reaction score
Facts show prices are slowly steadying and a lot of areas have been dropping, some dramatically, sales are slowing, inventory is growing, fed rate may be increased another .75 in Sept. and away we go lol...I am not a doomsdayer and I positively NEVER said the world would be falling apart, we are slowly heading deeper into a MARKET CORRECTION and the Inflated housing price market will DROP FOR SURE...I am FACT FOLLOWER and the facts are facts...we will see where this ends and I guarantee I will still be laughing at the naysayers trying to justify the housing price drop....
Still hoping for doom and gloom and posting constantly I see. Do you think your new property is immune to the drop ? Don’t get the constant cheerleading for the market to tank by some in this thread.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
This is why I didn’t sell at the top and rent. The big crash I need is gonna take while IF it happens.
I still think a small pull pack will happen, we just haven’t had the catalyst to kick it off.

Oh well I have 20yrs to wait for it lol

Poor bastards that sold in 2016 are still renting.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Still hoping for doom and gloom and posting constantly I see. Do you think your new property is immune to the drop ? Don’t get the constant cheerleading for the market to tank by some in this thread.
LOL and your need to respond to MY THREAD. I guarantee my new property has already dropped by at least 10%, I think it will go down another 20% and I had planned for it when I sold off all my other real estate and investment properties at the peak. I want the market to seriously adjust not tank, once it adjusts to a reasonable level pre idiotic prices (I think at least another 20%) from the stupid prices people are paying for homes for the last 18-24 months then its a buyers market again and deals will be had. I figure when I decide to sell it should stabilize by then and or appreciate back to a great profit, if I sold today I would walk away with a great profit anyway but rather wait and enjoy the place. The good is that I planned for it the entire time and have zero debt so when it drops another 20% not if it drops I will not care nor worry but I will start looking at buying more investment properties. Again I have NEVER wanted the market to tank, I have wanted it to drop and adjust and that in my opinion will be defined as a really strong correction as is slowing showing its ugly head now....just my opinion and if posting my opinion bothers anyone they can pass up this thread and have a great day.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
LOL and your need to respond to MY THREAD. I guarantee my new property has already dropped by at least 10%, I think it will go down another 20% and I had planned for it when I sold off all my other real estate and investment properties at the peak. I want the market to seriously adjust not tank, once it adjusts to a reasonable level pre idiotic prices (I think at least another 20%) from the stupid prices people are paying for homes for the last 18-24 months then its a buyers market again and deals will be had. I figure when I decide to sell it should stabilize by then and or appreciate back to a great profit, if I sold today I would walk away with a great profit anyway but rather wait and enjoy the place. The good is that I planned for it the entire time and have zero debt so when it drops another 20% not if it drops I will not care nor worry but I will start looking at buying more investment properties. Again I have NEVER wanted the market to tank, I have wanted it to drop and adjust and that in my opinion will be defined as a really strong correction as is slowing showing its ugly head now....just my opinion and if posting my opinion bothers anyone they can pass up this thread and have a great day.

Your "serious market adjustment" and "strong correction" is rooting for failure. You are betting on it, you are hoping for it, you are rooting for it. You want people to get hurt so you can enter the market at where you think the bottom is. That is the lowest common denominator and rooting for the failure of others. If you would admit that we could at least move on.

Have a nice day.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Your "serious market adjustment" and "strong correction" is rooting for failure. You are betting on it, you are hoping for it, you are rooting for it. You want people to get hurt so you can enter the market at where you think the bottom is. That is the lowest common denominator and rooting for the failure of others. If you would admit that we could at least move on.

Have a nice day.
Not quite what he said, but okay hahaha

FishSniper

Reaction score
Haven’t been in here in awhile but checked in and see it’s the same BS thats been posted for weeks. Do you think the more you post the more likely it is to happen ? Being obsessed with wanting a tank is very very odd.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Not quite what he said, but okay hahaha

It isn't?
I want the market to seriously adjust not tank,
I have wanted it to drop and adjust and that in my opinion will be defined as a really strong correction.

Wanting a 30%+ serious adjustment is not rooting for a failure? Is it being a smart investor because I am calling it a strong correction instead of a tank? Stock market drops 10% we call it a tank.

D19

Reaction score
Yeah but...

What does NGE have to say?

🤔😁

Interesting that you mention him often in real estate threads even though he never patriciates in any of these threads. Come on... Why sit around and talk about real estate with a guy whose too cheap to pay an escrow fee.

BTW- Did you ever find an escrow company that takes coupons or EBT card? :)

EmpirE231

Reaction score
These are just listings with price drops within the past 1 week. I thought it was just an inventory issue??

Havasu

havasu.jpg

St George Utah area

Utah.jpg

even the highly coveted Yorba Linda and surrounding OC area

OC.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
These are just listings with price drops within the past 1 week. I thought it was just an inventory issue??

Havasu

View attachment 1144410

St George Utah area

View attachment 1144412

even the highly coveted Yorba Linda and surrounding OC area

View attachment 1144411

Havasu - 79 price drops out of 1030 homes for sale.

St George 149 price drops out of 1600+ for sale in that area.

OC that isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to what is for sale.

Not looking good for 50% off a Havasu house in another 6-8 weeks 😂

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Havasu - 79 price drops out of 1030 homes for sale.

St George 149 price drops out of 1600+ for sale in that area.

OC that isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to what is for sale.

Not looking good for 50% off a Havasu house in another 6-8 weeks 😂
Price drops within the past week… meaning 7 days. There were plenty of drops the week prior, and so on.

I never said anything about 50%… but the downward slide has started.

Also…. I thought it was always an inventory issue… is it not?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Interesting that you mention him often in real estate threads even though he never patriciates in any of these threads. Come on... Why sit around and talk about real estate with a guy whose too cheap to pay an escrow fee.

BTW- Did you ever find an escrow company that takes coupons or EBT card? :)

Not yet...

Did you figure out the car pool lanes are for people with more than one person in the car yet?? I'll bet that was an expensive lesson!!! 🤣

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Price drops within the past week… meaning 7 days. There were plenty of drops the week prior, and so on.

I never said anything about 50%… but the downward slide has started.

Also…. I thought it was always an inventory issue… is it not?

Lowering a house $20 counts at a price drop.

You won’t find a single person here that said sales would continue rise after April when rates went up.

We aren’t even back to what would be considered a “normal” market.

Like I said pages ago.. the people waiting for half a decade for the market to “correct” won’t buy anything anyway.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

You won’t find a single person here that said sales would continue rise after April when rates went up.

Like I said pages ago.. the people waiting for half a decade for the market to “correct” won’t buy anything anyway.
My next door neighbor dropped his price here in Yorba Linda from 1.5M. sold for 1,490,000

stillhustlin

Reaction score
Since we have 40 homes under construction I’ll chime in. Quality locations are moving with no issues. Prices drops are at about 5-10% for us. Profit margins are still healthy. I did get a call from a developer today turning over some finished lots that ran out of money. Construction loan is due and nobody else is willing to lend to him. Any market that has a strong job market will due fine throughout this. One thing I remember from an old real estate investment book was the average dom for a house was approximately 6 months, just because your home doesn’t sell in a week doesn’t mean there needs to be a price drop, it could just mean taking the time to find the right buyer. I’m a land acquisitioner for a living and everyone is sitting on the sidelines. I could be wrong but I think now is the time to buy. People are skiddish and there are deals to be had.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

Find me a house listing dropping by $20.

I’m seeing an average of about 15-25k of drop. One house I was liking it listed for 1.4… dropped by 100k per week, finally went pending at 200k less. I’ll be keeping an eye on what it closes for…

hallett21

Reaction score

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The well qualified buyers who didn't want to play the bidding games are coming back into the market. Seller credits are coming back and the market is returning to normal. Agents are even having open houses again!!

Price drops are what happen in a NORMAL market. The last 2 years weren't normal. 4.5% - 5% is still a good 30 year fixed rate.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Find me a house listing dropping by $20.

I’m seeing an average of about 15-25k of drop. One house I was liking it listed for 1.4… dropped by 100k per week, finally went pending at 200k less. I’ll be keeping an eye on what it closes for…
Sounds like it was overpriced to begin with. I mean I would rather climb down a mountain than up.