WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For the record. How the U.S. is today 11/7/20

Tank

Reaction score
Sent to me today. It’ll be interesting to look back in a year, two years, 3 years. Etc.

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is four days after the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $2.79 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.99% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 28,390.18, even though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33%. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest in over 20 years without any mortgage fraud (like in 2007). Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. In case our President actually loses this election then I can remind everyone of how great things were economically at one point in our history.
Keep a copy to compare later. 11-7-2020

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Sent to me today. It’ll be interesting to look back in a year, two years, 3 years. Etc.

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is four days after the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $2.79 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.99% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 28,390.18, even though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33%. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest in over 20 years without any mortgage fraud (like in 2007). Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. In case our President actually loses this election then I can remind everyone of how great things were economically at one point in our history.

The sad part is the Dems have been taking credit for it for the last four years. It’s all because of Messiah Obama.🙄

Tank

Reaction score
When gas is $5.00 a gallon a couple of years from now because of the attack on fracking, it will somehow he Trumps fault.
Yep. Proof will be in the pudding I guess. Biden is being handed a golden platter, unlike trump was handed. let’s see how bad Biden fucks it up.

guess the conservatives should start marching and protesting and rioting and push impeachment for Biden and son quid pro quo and start “senile man bad” derangement syndrome. Push the weird girl sniffing and numerous racist remarks and impeach on unfitness for office etc etc.
🙄

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Well put Tank, Spot on.
I didn’t write it. It was sent to me. But I agree, It’s spot on. And will be interesting to see in the next few years how things go. Missing the tax rate in the original post. So fir the record. Here’s the federal tax rate broken down 2019/2020:

Tax rateTaxable income bracketTax owed
10%$0 to $9,87510% of taxable income
12%$9,876 to $40,125$987.50 plus 12% of the amount over $9,875
22%$40,126 to $85,525$4,617.50 plus 22% of the amount over $40,125
24%$85,526 to $163,300$14,605.50 plus 24% of the amount over $85,525
32%$163,301 to $207,350$33,271.50 plus 32% of the amount over $163,300
35%$207,351 to $518,400$47,367.50 plus 35% of the amount over $207,350
37%$518,401 or more$156,235 plus 37% of the amount over $518,400

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Biden will continue Trumps Covid policies. There is no need to be stricter as the people hate it and the election is over. Fracking, oil, coal is safe because the Senate will be a stone wall and Pelosi is much weakened. My concern is terrorism, foreign and domestic.
But it is also going to be entertaining to watch Angry Orange Man Unleashed. Public executions may become a thing again. Firing squads for this many traitors is gonna be $$$

CoolCruzin

Reaction score

I need to copy this and share

530RL

Reaction score
Is the collective success or failure of the US individual and economy primarily due tho the work of the individual Americans, or the government?

I happen to believe it is primarily due to the individual and not the government. Unfortunately as a Reagan conservative I am now in the minority as both parties clearly now believe it is the government. ☹️

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yep. Proof will be in the pudding I guess. Biden is being handed a golden platter, unlike trump was handed. let’s see how bad Biden fucks it up.

guess the conservatives should start marching and protesting and rioting and push impeachment for Biden and son quid pro quo and start “senile man bad” derangement syndrome. Push the weird girl sniffing and numerous racist remarks and impeach on unfitness for office etc etc.
🙄
Biden isn't gonna do anything but travel around and go to fancy dinners...it'll be harris and obama

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Is the collective success or failure of the US individual and economy primarily due tho the work of the individual Americans, or the government?

I happen to believe it is primarily due to the individual and not the government. Unfortunately as a Reagan conservative I am now in the minority as both parties clearly now believe it is the government. ☹

So i guess that means the government can't stifle the health of the economy? 😂😂😂

MSum661

Reaction score
How long before the caravans start pouring in again at the Border?

MSum661

Reaction score

I happen to believe it is primarily due to the individual and not the government. Unfortunately as a Reagan conservative I am now in the minority as both parties clearly now believe it is the government. ☹

Is that code words for you were 1 of the 49,366 in Arizona that voted for Liberatrian Jo Jorgenson??

PlanB

Reaction score
are you serious ?

didnt realize she was even on the ticket...

no wonder he lost in Arizona...

She was used to siphon off Trump votes. There were people (probably paid) on social media for weeks trying to pump her up as the real conservative candidate.

MSum661

Reaction score
are you serious ?

didnt realize she was even on the ticket...

no wonder he lost in Arizona...

Would I bullshit you??? ;)

Screenshot_2020-11-07 Arizona Presidential Election Results The Arizona Republic.png

wzuber

Reaction score

🙄
Solid thread!
when do we start the antics?

MSum661

Reaction score
She was used to siphon off Trump votes. There were people (probably paid) on social media for weeks trying to pump her up as the real conservative candidate.

Of Course...and the phonies went with it under the guise of "free government."

PlanB

Reaction score
I noticed a lot of veteran pages were targeted, which is mostly filled with conservatives. How people don't know they are throwing their vote away and helping the left by voting third party is beyond me.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
In fairness, Libertinism is real. I have a friend who has been a Libertian for many years. He is an Iraqi veteran, hold a Masters (and is working on his Doctorate), is employed in a position which requires his management of over 75 employees, is a decent dude and, has a decent argument for the Libertarian cause. It essentially centers on less government.

I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories unless there is some reasonable evidence supporting the contention.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
How long before the I❤China administration cancels the tariffs so China’s costs drop dramatically and they flood the US with product and Americans suffer again?!

PlanB

Reaction score
In fairness, Libertinism is real. I have a friend who has been a Libertian for many years. He is an Iraqi veteran, hold a Masters (and is working on his Doctorate), is employed in a position which requires his management of over 75 employees, is a decent dude and, has a decent argument for the Libertarian cause. It essentially centers on less government.

I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories unless there is some reasonable evidence supporting the contention.

I have no problem with Libertarians, it's voting for third party candidates that have zero chance of winning and therefor helping the left.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
I have no problem with Libertarians, it's voting for third party candidates that have zero chance of winning and therefor helping the left.

While I certainly respect your opinion, and I’ll probably regret saying it here (based on the extreme right view amongst most on this forum), what I’m hearing you say is; anyone with a position outside of a Trump vote (but not a left voter) should take a hit for the cause.. In turn, my thought is; I’m of the opinion that this isn’t what the Founding Fathers had in mind. Further, in general, I don’t see this as an American principal.

Please note that I registered to vote as a Replublicain in 1978 (I voted for Regan in 1980) and have been continually registered as such, and have kept the faith, for over 40 years.

Just seems to me that it is reasonable to vote your conscience.

Last edited:

PlanB

Reaction score
While I certainly respect your opinion, and I’ll probably regret saying it here (based on the extremely right view amongst most on this forum), what I’m hearing you say is; anyone with a position outside of a Trump vote (but not a left voter) should take a hit for the cause.. In turn, my thought is; I’m of the opinion that this isn’t what the Founding Fathers had in mind. Further, in general, I don’t see this as an American principal.

Please note that I registered to vote as a Replublicain in 1978 (I voted for Regan in 1980) and have been continually registered as such, and have kept the faith, for over 40 years.

Just seems to me that it is reasonable to vote your conscience.

No problem with that, just realize that your vote will help the left. If the Jorgensen votes in AZ went mostly to Trump, the state would have been called for him already.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Continuing the theme of this thread...

Ammo prices today - per round not including any tax or shipping - due to limited availability, a range of about the lowest 5 priced suppliers is provided:

.22 @ $0.15 to $0.18/round
9mm Luger @ $0.50 to $.60/round
.40 S&W @ $0.50 to $.056/round
.45 ACP @ $0.70 to $0.75/round
5.56 @ $0.74 to $0.92/round (on 7/1/2020 the price was $0.43/round)
.223 Remington @ $0.55 to $0.65/round

84miller

Reaction score
When gas is $5.00 a gallon a couple of years from now because of the attack on fracking, it will somehow he Trumps fault.

It will be Trump's fault on everything. Why, because if CNN/MSNBC/CBS have nothing to report on unless it is bad man Trump.

thetub

Reaction score
No problem with that, just realize that your vote will help the left. If the Jorgensen votes in AZ went mostly to Trump, the state would have been called for him already.

curious to see how many overall votes went to Jorgensen state by state ?

boatnam2

Reaction score
Gas is going to be through the roof when this is all over, 4 refineries have already shut down with more coming, they don't just start back up with supply demand. You can frac all you want to there is only so much west coast gas to be made with limited refining. See how it looks in a year if they get covid under control.