WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Have you tried clicking on the refresh icon?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Usually a little Renuzit will refreshen it quite nicely :rolleyes:

where's my keyes ?

Reaction score
it's only on your computer -- dave has installed an "anti-refresh" button on your computer :skull "WE" all have them, you're screwed :eek: ;)

R

Retired Member

This question should be posed for the admin, Forensic? Most other forums reload/refresh when you click the back button after visiting a thread. Lets get it fixed, buddy! LOL

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey Tom. Click the search function. Its hidden under there. Or you can do as I did and change the forum format so it gets rid of this black screen
________
Rz Engine

Last edited:
R

Retired Member

Hey, I am open to suggestions.
I'll look into that cause that would be handy... If you already know the bit of code I need to add, share the wealth.

I didnt catch your other post untill I posted. Wouldn't it refresh the page if it was refreshing the thread veiw stat? I will ask around. You could always hit up the admin at performance boats and see what he has to say. Either way I have a couple people that I will ask.

D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This question should be posed for the admin, Forensic? Most other forums reload/refresh when you click the back button after visiting a thread. Lets get it fixed, buddy! LOL

I don't think any of the forums I'm on do that? If you click back, it's like going back in time.. Everything is the same as it was?

RD

R

Retired Member

I don't think any of the forums I'm on do that? If you click back, it's like going back in time.. Everything is the same as it was?

RD

HB would refresh on back button.

As Forensic said it might put a bigger load on the server, and that maybe what helped make HB website so unstable.

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
right click
click on refresh

come onnnn guys....