WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For you Schiada Nuts..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I haven't seen the boat in person, but there's a poster outside the Ace hardware in parker with 1 for sale on it.

The poster claims it is a 21' Schiada (looks a little like a 20'er in the pic but I could be wrong), 200 HP Merc. Boat looks to be in good shape in the picture. It's on a single axle trailer, but a nice one and looks good. It says "good condition / river ready" if memory serves. The only other thing it says is "Same family since 79' " I'm assuming that means the boat is a 79 single owner. Gel has nice colors (blue / White)

I can get a phone # off the poster if anyone is interested. Seems like a decent deal for a great starter boat. I will take a picture of the poster this upcoming weekend (At Ace every other day anyways) if anyone is interested.

RD

D

Deleted Account

That may be the 20' that was in the trader for a while...

D

Deleted Account

You're asking me? :D

I thought I was the only one to have a 21 with a 200 on it...;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'll take a picture of the poster this weekend.. Sure looks like a 20 to me, but like I said the add said 21.

RD

D

Deleted Account

P - O - K - E - Y...:D

I think it goes 55 if Dennis isn't in the boat.;)

Mine is an '85 hull with a lightly modded '87 Merc 200 Blackmax. Hull is really heavy. It sure rides nice, though.

It has a huge offset (The OB bracket is 24"). I'd like to do a billet bracket about 18" of setback and then put on a lift plate. If I don't sell it...

Attachments

• DSC01004 (Large).jpg
    DSC01004 (Large).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 508
R

Retired Member

P - O - K - E - Y...:D

I think it goes 55 if Dennis isn't in the boat.;)

Mine is an '85 hull with a lightly modded '87 Merc 200 Blackmax. Hull is really heavy. It sure rides nice, though.

It has a huge offset (The OB bracket is 24"). I'd like to do a billet bracket about 18" of setback and then put on a lift plate. If I don't sell it...

55? :lmao Sure, on the trailer. I had to sit on the bow just so that thing would get on plain pulling a skier. Actually the motor is WAY to low. A new setback would do wonders. Ask RD nicely, he has nothing but time on his hands. Couple that with, he doesn't charge much and you should have it somewhere around May............

of 2010. :D

I understand you are thinking of selling it to get a pontoon boat. I guess that's what happens when you get old, my parents went through that stage a couple years ago. :skull

You put a new set back on it and that thing would run good!

D

Deleted Account

55? :lmao Sure, on the trailer. I had to sit on the bow just so that thing would get on plain pulling a skier. Actually the motor is WAY to low. A new setback would do wonders.

I understand you are thinking of selling it to get a pontoon boat. I guess that's what happens when you get old, my parents went through that stage a couple years ago. :skull

You put a new set back on it and that thing would run good!

No tooner for me. Just can't do it. You forgot about the 1000 pounds of beer drinkers on that last ski ride. I got Kyle and Jeff doubled up behind it at Parker with play skis with just wifey and I in it... You're only brought along cause you bring beer. Good boy.:D

jh4rt

Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Mine (a 20) goes 53 (on my GPS) all day long. I made it go 63 once, with the engine way jacked up, a 3 blade 23" prop and all the interior out at Casitas. Engine is mounted right on the transom on mine..would love to have some more setback....and one of those new evinrude HO 225s... but... this will do for now.

-j

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
No tooner for me. Just can't do it. You forgot about the 1000 pounds of beer drinkers on that last ski ride. I got Kyle and Jeff doubled up behind it at Parker with play skis with just wifey and I in it... You're only brought along cause you bring beer. Good boy.:D

Isn't that the only reason people let Dirtlot hang around? :point

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
A good buddy of mine picked up a 20' with a 235 johsnonrude in Parker a couple years ago, it's brown and bone white with simu-grain, it's a bitchin river boat, we've had it on Mead a few times as well. sips on the gas and has tons of interior room.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
A good buddy of mine picked up a 20' with a 235 johsnonrude in Parker a couple years ago, it's brown and bone white with simu-grain, it's a bitchin river boat, we've had it on Mead a few times as well. sips on the gas and has tons of interior room.

Wish I had 9 grand dispensable right now, I'd pick this one up. :)

RD

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Maybe put a couple of the Merc 300's on it and see how it runs...:D

Steve

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

WTF?? Dennis Brings beer???
________
Gang bang brazilian

Last edited:
D

Deleted Account

Maybe put a couple of the Merc 300's on it and see how it runs...:D

I was thinking maybe a single 300 or have Simon build me something tasty for it. It hardly ever leaves the garage. Took a long walk away from Parker when I started my business.:hmm

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe a single 300 or have Simon build me something tasty for it. It hardly ever leaves the garage. Took a long walk away from Parker when I started my business.:hmm

Hopefully the walk back isn't quite as long. ;)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Always brought beer to my house as well.. on top of this rolling cooler contraption filled with other stuff LOL :D

I guess he don't like you that much Billdo?

RD
Who does??? :eek::lmao:lmao
________
SPICE WEED

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Strange the direction this thread has turned? Went from Dirtlot not bringing supplies, to Lynch openly "liking" (so many different meanings of that word) Billdo..

RD

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Strange the direction this thread has turned? Went from Dirtlot not bringing supplies, to Lynch openly "liking" (so many different meanings of that word) Billdo..

RD

More like using him...but I thoguht that would be shallow and a little mean.

We are getting there, my friend... Now if I could get my leg to work we'd be golden! :D

Sucks getting older doesn't it. I have more parts that creak now than don't creak. Plus a weekly trip to the Chiro for a back tune up.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
More of my favorite topic...:swear

You and me both. I have forgotten how many times i've gone under the knife. Bit I try and look at it as preventitive maintenance for later in life. If I don't look at it that way i may jump in front of the next Metro Line.