WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For you SPEC builders, Fix and Flippers and community builders...here you go.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I can do these loans in ALL states except Utah, North/South Dakota. Edit: This is not for an owner occupied build or 2nd home. This is strictly for investment purposes.

upload_2018-4-3_15-38-14-png.632185

upload_2018-4-3_15-37-42-png.632184

Last edited:

79schiada

Reaction score
This is good to know. Thanks for posting, Scott. I may be looking into a flip sooner than later.

MillerTime

Reaction score
How about Oklahoma?
I might be interested. I bought some lake land last year and payed cash for it. Was thinking about building 2-3 homes on it. Close to tulsa area.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
How about Oklahoma?
I might be interested. I bought some lake land last year and payed cash for it. Was thinking about building 2-3 homes on it. Close to tulsa area.

Oklahoma is on the approved list. Please PM me your email address and I will send you detailed information.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Please note, this product is for developers, flippers, investors etc. This is not meant for primary residences or owner occupied properties or soon to be owner occupied. I am getting good feedback on the product and it is a great product to free up your liquidity on builds.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Hawaii?

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Got a New Construction product for build ready lots to add to the stable. Check it out:

Key Facts about our New Construction Loans1
  • Construction loans offer funding up to 100% of construction costs with multiple draws available11
  • Land advances available up to 75% of land value12
  • Individual loan amounts $100K – $2MM
  • Loans available for single family and multi-family properties, including properties up to 20 units
  • Exposure Limit options available for borrowers with zero experience

New Construction Loan
LOAN PURPOSE
  • Ground-up construction loans for developers and investors building 1-5 properties at a time
  • Lot financing can be included, if lots are in build-ready condition
  • Program includes exposure limit (LOC) for experienced large volume investors, with options for inexperienced investors
INTEREST RATE16.75% and up
LOAN AMOUNT$100K - $2MM (max $500k for inexperienced investor)
TERM12 months (standard), with optional extensions
BORROWER TYPEIndividual or Entity
MAXIMUM LOAN-TO-VALUE (LTV)7Up to 75% of After Repair Value (ARV)
MAXIMUM LOAN-TO-COST (LTC)
COST IS PURCHASE PRICE AMOUNT8
90%
WHEN DO WE USE LTV VS LTC?Generally, we use the lesser of LTV or LTC calculation
REHAB/CONSTRUCTION FINANCING11Funding up to 100% construction budget up to % Approved LTV of Total Cost
PROPERTY TYPESNon-Owner Occupied:
  • Single Family Residences (SFR)
  • 2-4 unit properties
  • Multi-family 5-20 unit properties
  • Mixed-use
  • Detached or townhouse style condos

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
FYI, we just pulled 3 new great lenders for non QM loans (asset depletion, bank statement qualification loans etc.) for owner occupied AND investment properties. These are NOT hard money lenders.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I need to hit you up in a bit re:rehabbing houses that I’ll retain as rentals 👍

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Where are you located? We are looking at properties to build on. Looking for finance options then 1031 after the build. Just stated the planning but want to know what options are out there. Also didn’t see an answer to my question of Hawaii but that is not were we will be looking..

Thanks!!!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Where are you located? We are looking at properties to build on. Looking for finance options then 1031 after the build. Just stated the planning but want to know what options are out there. Also didn’t see an answer to my question of Hawaii but that is not were we will be looking..

Thanks!!!
Tim if he can't help you on this lmk. One of my friends from college (I was his best man lol), does mortgages and kinda specializes in dealing with our friends who leave Hawaii on weird transactions on the mainland.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Tim if he can't help you on this lmk. One of my friends from college (I was his best man lol), does mortgages and kinda specializes in dealing with our friends who leave Hawaii on weird transactions on the mainland.
Thanks Joel!!! Turns out that we ended up grabbing a lot and doing the research now on that. We return to Havasu tomorrow. Maybe the next time we are in town we can talk specifics.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Thanks Joel!!! Turns out that we ended up grabbing a lot and doing the research now on that. We return to Havasu tomorrow. Maybe the next time we are in town we can talk specifics.
Ill be in town this weekend at some point for a week or so. I talked to him today about another weird project im trying to find financing for..he's creative which comes in handy lol HMU when you are in town.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Ill be in town this weekend at some point for a week or so. I talked to him today about another weird project im trying to find financing for..he's creative which comes in handy lol HMU when you are in town.
We are in escrow on a mixed use property and looking at our options of moving from Hawaii properties to Havasu. Will certainly reach out to you….