WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Forget the Cities, Going Into Neighborhoods

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Don’t know if this has been mentioned anywhere here yet, but my wife is seeing posts online from these riot assholes saying they’re going to start forgetting the cities and go into neighborhoods instead.

Although I really doubt they would be quite that stupid, be prepared just in case.

I may not mind having some of these shitheads walk up my really long driveway looking for trouble. At this point, I’d be happy to take care of business and toss them off the nearby hillside like sacks of shit...no matter what race they are.

92 cole

Reaction score
People across the nation are using this whole thing to loot and destroy property of hard working people and laughing about it. The whole problem is the law enforcement personell cant do there job for fear of Law suits, Which is what started this whole Cluster-fu8x in the first place. Marshall law will start very soon Mark my words! If the L.E.O. cant do it the law abiding humans will. I feel sorry for these assholes if they pick the wrong place or home to mess with.

BONER

Reaction score
If you go down to P&G, this has already been debunked.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Don’t know if this has been mentioned anywhere here yet, but my wife is seeing posts online from these riot assholes saying they’re going to start forgetting the cities and go into neighborhoods instead.

Although I really doubt they would be quite that stupid, be prepared just in case.

I may not mind having some of these shitheads walk up my really long driveway looking for trouble. At this point, I’d be happy to take care of business and toss them off the nearby hillside like sacks of shit...no matter what race they are.

Won’t happen. They will get flattened in suburbia. Between the SUVs for battering rams and the guns and millions of rounds of ammo in homes, that won’t end well.

Half of these looters live with their parents in suburbia anyway.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Looting stores and businesses is one thing. Committing home invasion robberies is another. If that is the case, you should see a very different reaction and approach from Law Enforcement.

I'm guessing it never gets that far, but just for reference, we get annual threats from these clowns about similar things occurring at cops houses. They have been vocal about things like that for a few years now. I'm actually a little surprised Social Media took it down.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ha, just so happens my Tahoe has a push bar on it.

I agree it wouldn’t end well and would just be a slaughter for the most part, but these people could just be that stupid in some cases.

Watching these dipshits taking selfies in front of burning cars... it would be a bloodbath.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Won’t happen. They will get flattened in suburbia. Between the SUVs for battering rams and the guns and millions of rounds of ammo in homes, that won’t end well.

Half of these looters live with their parents in suburbia anyway.
Agreed. They sheer volume of SUV driving hot mommas looking to steam roll some punks is not to be taken lightly. And the amount of fire power in normal neighborhoods (where these twatwaffles are not from) will back up the Escalade MotorCade of Death.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Agreed. They sheer volume of SUV driving hot mommas looking to steam roll some punks is not to be taken lightly. And the amount of fire power in normal neighborhoods (where these twatwaffles are not from) will back up the Escalade MotorCade of Death.

Lol can you imaging runnin and gunnin out of your SUV in your neighborhood.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Looting stores and businesses is one thing. Committing home invasion robberies is another. If that is the case, you should see a very different reaction and approach from Law Enforcement.

I'm guessing it never gets that far, but just for reference, we get annual threats from these clowns about similar things occurring at cops houses. They have been vocal about things like that for a few years now. I'm actually a little surprised Social Media took it down.

None of us have 10,000 pieces of Hot Topic clothing, or 5000 pairs of Jordans in our garage, or an entire stock of drugs from a CVS pharmacy in our garage, so we are all probably OK in our homes :)

NicPaus

Reaction score
None of us have 10,000 pieces of Hot Topic clothing, or 5000 pairs of Jordans in our garage, or an entire stock of drugs from a CVS pharmacy in our garage, so we are all probably OK in our homes :)
They are gathering on my next door neighbors lawn now. Not sure there intention. I am cool with the guy that lives there but not sure what might go down if they start getting stupid.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I encourage it...it’s the only way this will end.

I have 100 round loaded and 1500 on standby.

That’s plenty.
Even at just a 10% on target ratio thats 160 casualties...if you exhaust your ammo.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
They are gathering on my next door neighbors lawn now. Not sure there intention. I am cool with the guy that lives there but not sure what might go down if they start getting stupid.

Really? Keep us posted, please.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
In Torrance?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Yea there is some residential areas right next to some of the high traffic public areas in Long Beach.

They are probably parked on the street. Hopefully nothing stupid happens as the odious are flushed out of high traffic areas.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Not sure if I should go talk to the neighbor that lives there or just lay low locked and loaded just in case. They are not ghetto but the few friends on there lawn appear to be.

I’d probably just observe for the time being.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Not sure if I should go talk to the neighbor that lives there or just lay low locked and loaded just in case. They are not ghetto but the few friends on there lawn appear to be.

If they come onto your property, be assured after the first few drop...the rest will run like the little bitches they are.

Nothing says GTFO faster than watching people next to you get shot.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
7E93AF8C-F72B-47E6-AD54-418B8D393C18.png

This would be a bad street for them to pick.
There’s at least 2 retired LE on the street between my house and @sintax house.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Whoa.. I’d be taking pics of all of them if you can. If shit pops off?

is your neighbor “with them?”

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Watch what happens to the crowd when one of them gets hit. They scatter. You need to just take a leg on the first shot, then watch it like a bobber on a fresh worm. Get the next one on center mass, you won’t have to fire again. Save the ammo for shots that count - let the first couple get real close. The shit that’s happening in the gun free inner cities won’t happen in rural America - we have guns, the ONLY difference maker. It’s not the mayor/police chief/governor that matter, and none of them are coming to help. You have to take care of yourself. I wonder how many of the anti gun people are rethinking their stance tonight - how will they feel when it’s their family under attack? Is a couple 100 rounds really too much, or not enough?

traquer

Reaction score

I'm not brave enough to be a cop, but I'd lay low and not make myself a future target

ALAN F

Reaction score

talks cheap, sayin u will do it and actually doing it 2 different things!!we will see.

texascuda

Reaction score
What's wrong with using the fire department to hose them back?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Lol can you imaging runnin and gunnin out of your SUV in your neighborhood.
Are you kidding me! I saw a ton of people behind my house with clubs and they were cussing and stuff.

Of course it was golf clubs and old folks dropping F bombs, so it would be more like jogging and plinking some b b guns. Hahahaha.