WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Former President Donald Trump indicted!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
(This is news that is political not politics)

Donald Trump has been indicted by a Manhattan grand jury, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter – the first time in American history that a current or former president has faced criminal charges.

The indictment has been filed under seal and will be announced in the coming days. The charges are not publicly known at this time, one source told CNN.

The long-running investigation first began under Bragg’s predecessor, Cy Vance, when Trump was in office. It relates to a $130,000 payment made by Trump’s then-personal attorney Michael Cohen to Daniels in late October 2016, days before the 2016 presidential election, to silence her from going public about an alleged affair with Trump a decade earlier. Trump has denied the affair. At issue in the investigation is the payment made to Daniels and the Trump Organization’s reimbursement to Cohen.

According to court filings in Cohen’s own federal prosecution, Trump Organization executives authorized payments to him totaling $420,000 to cover his original $130,000 payment and tax liabilities and reward him with a bonus. The Trump Organization noted the reimbursements as a legal expense in its internal books. Trump has denied knowledge of the payment.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
image1.gif

hman442

Reaction score
So what's criminal ? You can't ask a chick to be quiet, and, oh, by the way, here's something for you, I appreciate you ? That's criminal, or did they just use the wrong bank account, or the wrong Quickbooks column ?

Heylam

Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me if some Republicans were behind it as I think they want a better chance then Trump to win the next election. Desantis is is the much better candidate and the Republicans definitely don’t need a split in their support of a candidate if they expect to win.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me if some Republicans were behind it as I think they want a better chance then Trump to win the next election. Desantis is is the much better candidate and the Republicans definitely don’t need a split in their support of a candidate if they expect to win.
Trumps status was just sealed....Desantis would be committing political suicide if he tried to run and use this as a platform.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We need to peel back that Hunter Biden ONION ….

Trump will be the 1st (wonder if that’s what he calls Winning ??? )

but
Look who’s going to be 2nd

Good point. Imagine an America where Hunter Biden (and the Biden family) are so openly corrupt yet nothing is done despite all the evidence the FBI and "Justice Department" has on him/them. Imagine an America where Hillary Clinton is not in jail for having top secrets in emails on her personal email server in her home. Imagine an America where you or I did those things where we were not thrown in jail for years.

This is America today.

Sure does appear that our government officials are weaponizing the Justice system. This could put a fat target on the Dem’s. Independents hate the optics of this move in a big way.

The Democrats have weaponized the "Justice system" for decades - Trump had no power because the swamp is complicit in the corruption.

One has to wonder if this will cause blowback on the Democrats.

And the key question is, will our elections ever be "fair" again?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Only play now is to get Al Cowlings and the Pope mobile staged down in Florida At Maralago ASAP. When the cops shows up a nice slow speed chase while they drive up to the White House so Donny and Joey can have a pay per view cage match on the front lawn and settle this dispute in true dumpster fire fashion for the whole world to see, spin it to win it👊

3918350C-3222-4B92-8B1E-1ECDDFB9EA82.jpeg
0EB74992-ED96-4193-8B8C-AC047FC6959B.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I actually like and welcome this carpet bomber.

If people can't see what our government has become after all this treatment of a President and this fraudulent indictment, then they are not real sharp in the head.

They spied on this man from the get go, lying to the FISA courts and creating a Russia, Russia, Russia narrative that 60% of this country was too stupid to decipher. That was just one of the many allegations they made against him, that was proven to be complete BS.

We are nothing more than a third world shit hole at this point, indicting political enemies.

Whether you like the man or not, there is a bigger picture going on and I'm afraid our populace is too brainwashed, stupid or weak to see it.

You reap what you sow clowns, enjoy the decent into the cesspool. 🤣

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
What an absolutely stupid Clown car klusterfuk waste of time , money, and manpower , let criminals with heinous crime go and this fuking moron DA wants to take a federal misdemeanor out of his prevue and try to make it a felony for ridiculous see thru malicious prosecution . Any Judge that lets this go ANYWHERE need to be disbarred

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That is pretty much what he was hoping you'd say.

They are thinking Trump will lose if he runs again ( I think he will). Desantis will decimate the Dems.

I thought I’d like DeSantis more but his speaking hasn’t been all that great outside of Florida.

Pretty sad and scary that anyone could potentially lose to the drooling carcass in office now lol

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday called the indictment of former President Trump “un-American” and said the state would not assist in any extradition request.

So Florida is now it's own country? How exactly does the perp walk in N.Y. work? Do they have to ask Florida for help???

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I thought I’d like DeSantis more but his speaking hasn’t been all that great outside of Florida.

Pretty sad and scary that anyone could potentially lose to the drooling carcass in office now lol

Trump’s time has come and gone. Watched a few interviews with DeSantis and he seems to be able to think rationally. It’s hard to argue his success in Florida.

If Trump wins (he won’t) nothing will happen for another 4 years and we will be stuck where we are now.

We need points on the board.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Trump’s time has come and gone. Watched a few interviews with him and it’s hard to argue his success in Florida.

If Trump wins nothing will happen for another 4 years.

I agree the Democrats unite against Trump and no how to beat him they already did and they will do it again. Cheating or not a win is a win. If they can do it once they can do it again.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I agree the Democrats unite against Trump and no how to beat him they already did and they will do it again. Cheating or not a win is a win. If they can do it once they can do it again.

Yes. They know how to cheat and how much. It does not take much to swing a state, but they can’t cheat everywhere. DeSantis is a wildcard, like Trump in 16.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
I wonder what Hillary is paying her.......

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Petro-Dollar is collapsing

China is taken over economically

Ukraine is losing

J6 is being proven a scam, QAnon Shaman released

The Bidens are caught receiving illicit funds from China

The Vax is proven to be a scam

Banks are collapsing

Record inflation and unaffordable homes

Trans Terrorist killed Christian children

What do you do to distract the country?

Indict President Trump

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

PlanB

Reaction score
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday called the indictment of former President Trump “un-American” and said the state would not assist in any extradition request.

So Florida is now it's own country? How exactly does the perp walk in N.Y. work? Do they have to ask Florida for help???
LE works with states all over the country every day to get suspects extradited into the state that is prosecuting them. Desantis is basically telling the prosecutor that they will not help in any efforts to remove him from Florida. It most likely wont matter because i would suspect Trump will surrender. This will be a big money maker for his campaign.

BabyRay

Reaction score

So Florida is now its own country? How exactly does the perp walk in N.Y. work? Do they have to ask Florida for help???
To my (limited) knowledge, States always need the cooperation of other States for extradition. If I’m correct, there’s nothing new here.

But, I suppose the courts could order it to happen. Then we’ll see how strong DeSantis is, and how strong State’s Rights are.

EDIT: I see @PlanB beat me to the punch, and he’s probably right on Trump surrendering.

76sanger

Reaction score
Yet they will not indite the Clinton's,Obama or the Bidens. You can really see how deep the Libtard establishment is. They (libtards) "will" do "anything" to fundamentally change the USA. This is frankly fucking out of hand in my opinion. The Constitution "absolutely" means "nothing" to these (One World Government) fanatics.