WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Former President Donald Trump indicted!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Welllllllll, when the Bush clan is backing you and Karl Rove is your coach.................................🤣

I’ll take it instead of another loss. Unless everyone is gonna “rise up” before Inauguration Day 🤣.

farmo83

Reaction score
I'm about as conservative as they come.

I don't think trump is electable at this point. Ron desantis isn't perfect but he's the best chance right now.

I think the worst case scenario is desantis wins the primary and trump runs independent to split that ticket.

Havalife

Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me if some Republicans were behind it as I think they want a better chance then Trump to win the next election. Desantis is is the much better candidate and the Republicans definitely don’t need a split in their support of a candidate if they expect to win.
I use to think DeSantis would be a good President if Trump decided not to run. When I saw a clip of Soros wa hoping DeSantis would run I changed my mind.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm about as conservative as they come.

I don't think trump is electable at this point. Ron desantis isn't perfect but he's the best chance right now.

I think the worst case scenario is desantis wins the primary and trump runs independent to split that ticket.

Depending on how Ron handles himself, I don't think he would run Independent in the general. I for one wouldn't support that if Ron ran a fair and square primary.

Trump supporters will vote for Ron as long as he does the right thing, maintains his spine and calls things as he sees it. So far, he's sucking and the polling is reflecting that.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Go ahead and address the Bush backing and Karl Rove handling when you settle down. 👍

DeSantis > Biden.

There you go.

Trump will not win in 24. You know this, I know this, most of the country knows this.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
DeSantis > Biden.

There you go.

Trump will not win in 24. You know this, I know this, most of the country knows this.

I can buy that because I believe the two-faced Bush clan is a bit better than the in your face Obama clan, but their end game is the same IMO unfortunately.

I've got a grand that says if Trump is the nominee in 2024, he wins?

This nation will be in shambles by then. 😆

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
20D44B7D-FC95-4AEE-B9CA-22AEC34405C6_jpe-2750213.JPG

Thats_true-729.gif

X%20Untitled.jpg

7354720C-FE6E-442D-B884-268CFE2112FF_jpe-2751192.JPG

Screenshot_2023-03-18_at_20-12-06_Elon_M-2751282.JPG

89101_jpg-2764409.JPG

gqchris

Reaction score
What are they going to do fire me lol because I referenced a laptop.

Go ahead.

What’s Rudy Giuliani‘s number?
I only say it because I have to dig up dirt on people as my job in IT because someone makes an HR complaint and it spirals.

Not saying I agree with the BS! Just aint worth the hassle IMO.

gqchris

Reaction score
This. Homie was just sent to the bottom of the force ranking list 🤣.
We have DLP activated that actually pings people when certain phrases and words are typed. I dont know where that report goes, but I sure as hell dont want my name on it.

We cannot use the phrase” “out in the field” anymore. Youre “in the community “.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
We have DLP activated that actually pings people when certain phrases and words are typed. I dont know where that report goes, but I sure as hell dont want my name on it.

We cannot use the phrase” “out in the field” anymore. Youre “in the community “.

Well if my employer has that I will be looking for a job soon lol.

BajaT

Reaction score
I must have missed the time Bill Clinton got indicted for his hush money while in the office. Think it was over double the amount...... ?? His wife, Hillary, also committed cimes. Missed those indictments as well.... Trump did this like 7 years ago. Scales of justice sure move slow.......🤔

Last edited:

Lumpy

Reaction score
Frankly we are screwed as a nation. Unless things take a massive swing in the next election, (I don't see it happening) we are totally fucked. Enjoy the decline and do what ever you can to prepare your loved ones once we are all gone.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I can buy that because I believe the two-faced Bush clan is a bit better than the in your face Obama clan, but their end game is the same IMO unfortunately.

I've got a grand that says if Trump is the nominee in 2024, he wins?

This nation will be in shambles by then. 😆

The road to his nomination is gonna be better than the general I think. 🤣.

How sure are you he’s gonna be the nominee?

I’m not anti Trump here.. I’m anti loss in 2024.

Singleton

Reaction score
So what did he get charged with?
Still wondering since the two things they were trying had a 5 and 7 year limitation on them.
Every article says indicted yet does not state for what

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Is a play for power. No one reads the news anymore . Just the headlines. And when they show that the payments came from his former now jailed lying disgrace of a lawyer the new will not print any info on it and will not promote his not guilty justification . This cuntry is lost . And no I didn’t spell it wrong

jonnyd

Reaction score
I have to believe that during those 4 years in office, President Trump dug up a lot of dirt on many of his adversaries. I think he has been waiting for that moment when they cross the line. Everyone is paying attention now. Time to open up a can of whoop ass like the world has never seen!

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
They just garranteed that Biden is going to be indicted for something by the next Republican administration.
This is absolutely stupid.
And this is why it's bad, no matter what side you are on. This is now the thinking. That's not good for the country. But you're right, all bets are off now.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I have to believe that during those 4 years in office, President Trump dug up a lot of dirt on many of his adversaries. I think he has been waiting for that moment when they cross the line. Everyone is paying attention now. Time to open up a can of whoop ass like the world has never seen!

Orange Juice

Reaction score
So what's criminal ? You can't ask a chick to be quiet, and, oh, by the way, here's something for you, I appreciate you ? That's criminal, or did they just use the wrong bank account, or the wrong Quickbooks column ?
I think it’s ok to pay her off.

He’s being charged with leaving a paper trail, and avoiding taxes.

Rudy open a can of worms, and Trump kicked it, scattering its contents into the streets of Washington DC.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
They just garranteed that Biden is going to be indicted for something by the next Republican administration.
This is absolutely stupid.
I was hoping they would take out Hillary when they had the chance. I can only hope the hang the Biden family and hang 'em high.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Good point. Imagine an America where Hunter Biden (and the Biden family) are so openly corrupt yet nothing is done despite all the evidence the FBI and "Justice Department" has on him/them. Imagine an America where Hillary Clinton is not in jail for having top secrets in emails on her personal email server in her home. Imagine an America where you or I did those things where we were not thrown in jail for years.

This is America today.

The Democrats have weaponized the "Justice system" for decades - Trump had no power because the swamp is complicit in the corruption.

One has to wonder if this will cause blowback on the Democrats.

And the key question is, will our elections ever be "fair" again?
Imagine an America where you are labeled a Domestic Terrorist for voicing your concern over critical race theory being taught to your kids…

TimeBandit

Reaction score
On Thursday night’s edition of CNN’s OutFront, Miller broke more news when he told Burnett that the indictment consists of 34 counts:

JOHN MILLER: I am told by my sources that this is 34 counts of falsification of business records, which is probably a lot of charges involving each document,, each thing that was submitted as a separate count and a couple of matters.