WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Former President Donald Trump indicted!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Trump’s time has come and gone. Watched a few interviews with DeSantis and he seems to be able to think rationally. It’s hard to argue his success in Florida.

If Trump wins (he won’t) nothing will happen for another 4 years and we will be stuck where we are now.

We need points oUT!!

I’ll take it instead of another loss. Unless everyone is gonna “rise up” before Inauguration Day 🤣.

BUT!!, your W-L Record and predicting things in "RDP" sure ain't NO "Jimmy The Greek":rolleyes:

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yeah 🖕the elite. I am voting on the principles of God and Country. “Let’s get ready to Rumble!”
35E86EDF-F1EB-4612-9452-E3D24F8BC614.jpeg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
After this indictment, mug shot etc, Trump will definitely win the R primary. But in the general, more people will vote Against Trump than For him, and Biden will win again. Stormy may have been good time for Trump, but she wasn’t worth a F for the rest of us.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Walked the pier this evening with Pops.
A reporter from the Associated Press came up to us with all the video camera gear & asked if we'd be willing to do an interview about our thoughts on this.
The guy was really mellow & professional, but my Dad & I both declined.
We both agreed that we have so many thoughts that it would be impossible for us to put together our words to express how disappointed we are.

On our way back down the pier I said, "isn't it odd that You rarely see any news media doing interviews on these type of political pieces from the Belmont Pier, Seal Beach Pier, Newport, or Balboa Piers ???? . . . . it's always Huntington" . . . . . (Home of the Neo-Nazi, White Supremist, KKK, Peckerwoods, Aryan Brotherhood etc. etc.)

Last edited:

Roosky01

Reaction score
DeSantis > Biden.

There you go.

Trump will not win in 24. You know this, I know this, most of the country knows this.
I can’t be the only one that types out a long ass reply to about every one of your posts and then thinks twice…and then deletes it am I?

I sure hope I never become someone that lives to bring the worst out of people. Just glad we have such civil folks on this board.🙂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I can’t be the only one that types out a long ass reply to about every one of your posts and then thinks twice…and then deletes it am I?

I sure hope I never become someone that lives to bring the worst out of people. Just glad we have such civil folks on this board.🙂

If that triggered you, I’d have to ask yoreself why are you triggered so easily by someone’s commentary? Especially after the person I was talking to agreed with most of the comment 🤣.

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
How many times are they going to let you back on? 🤣
Maybe get a two for one....

This solidified trump's campaign. This is not anything but a political stunt...orchestrated by the pedo in chief's handlers, and has set a dangerous precedent. Tomorrow we will wake up in a different world, and its pathetic that it went this route.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
After this indictment, mug shot etc, Trump will definitely win the R primary. But in the general, more people will vote Against Trump than For him, and Biden will win again. Stormy may have been good time for Trump, but she wasn’t worth a F for the rest of us.

This. They want Trump running, as they know they can beat him, just like they beat most of his picks in 22.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Trump’s time has come and gone. Watched a few interviews with DeSantis and he seems to be able to think rationally. It’s hard to argue his success in Florida.

If Trump wins (he won’t) nothing will happen for another 4 years and we will be stuck where we are now.

We need points on the board.

Time will tell but he has a lot of blood money support. Not a good look. The more he talks the worse the polls get.

He’s sorta the LOF of forums lol. It’s not so much that he’s wrong as much as his tone and delivery is a disaster 😂

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Time will tell but he has a lot of blood money support. Not a good look. The more he talks the worse the polls get.

He’s sorta the LOF of forums lol. It’s not so much that he’s wrong as much as his tone and delivery is a disaster 😂

He’s a couple points off Trump in most polls right now, and Trump is a couple points off Biden, while DeSantis beats Biden.

It’s not Trump’s or my fault people get so triggered by words 😝

Roosky01

Reaction score
If that triggered you, I’d have to ask yoreself why are you triggered so easily by someone’s commentary? Especially after the person I was talking to agreed with most of the comment 🤣.
I’m not “triggered” by your comment, but that reply does kinda prove my point? I take exception with the condescending tone of about every post or reply you seem to post on the board.

Honestly, it is just getting boring and I just hope you could find it in your heart to give up the whole controlled opposition schtick or whatever it is that you take so much pride in and realize that it would be much more enjoyable for everyone if you just chilled out and tried presenting yourself a bit more intelligently rather than a snarky reply all the time?

I know it’s hard being the smartest guy in the room, but if you opened up the bathroom door it just might put a different perspective on things.

I’m going to climb out of the mud now and rinse myself off.😎

wzuber

Reaction score
They just garranteed that Biden is going to be indicted for something by the next Republican administration.
This is absolutely stupid.
They would likely be concerned with that if they had not been sucessful with stealing the last election. Since then, not so much. Like all sucessful thieves they now think they're invincible.

Roosky01

Reaction score
if Trump can get 5MM more votes than any candidate in history and still “lose” to Joe Fk’n Biden by 7MM votes then DeSantis sure as hell doesn’t stand a chance, IMO.

We can act like our elections are all above board, but I sure as heck don’t believe that. The only way to stand a chance to win is to fight like a pitbull and break the system. I’m rather certain that Trump is the only one with the jaw and the taste for blood to even stay in the fight.

Just my $.02

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I’m not “triggered” by your comment, but that reply does kinda prove my point? I take exception with the condescending tone of about every post or reply you seem to post on the board.

Honestly, it is just getting boring and I just hope you could find it in your heart to give up the whole controlled opposition schtick or whatever it is that you take so much pride in and realize that it would be much more enjoyable for everyone if you just chilled out and tried presenting yourself a bit more intelligently rather than a snarky reply all the time?

I know it’s hard being the smartest guy in the room, but if you opened up the bathroom door it just might put a different perspective on things.

I’m going to climb out of the mud now and rinse myself off.😎

That is pretty much the definition of triggered.

But anyway, don’t read into my posts with a condescending tone, and they won’t have one.

I hope you enjoyed your shower.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It’s not GRADS, it’s the Media Matters faggot from the north GMAC Fraudpa, the pussy that ratted out a member here and threatened to post my conversations here on my LinkedIn profile.

David Brock’s cabana boy. 😆

Last go around the mods told us it was GMAC/SRice while he (GRADS) talked about the truck he sold and other personal stuff in other threads 🤣.

Anyway, as you indicated if they let GMAC back after the damage he did to an actual member’s career, it’s 10x worse than letting Greg back every month… it’s disgusting actually.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Last go around the mods told us it was GMAC/SRice while he (GRADS) talked about the truck he sold and other personal stuff in other threads 🤣.

Anyway, as you indicated if they let GMAC back after the damage he did to an actual member’s career, it’s 10x worse than letting Greg back every month… it’s disgusting actually.

They don’t let the lil TDS clueless clown back on, he just changes his VPN and will always come back because he can’t get over the fool we made of him in the dungeon and is hell bent on revenge. 😆

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
They don’t let the lil TDS clueless clown back on, he just changes his VPN and will always come back because he can’t get over the fool we made of him in the dungeon and is hell bent on revenge. 😆

He’s been wandering around with that stupid screen name for 2 months 🤣. He should have been gone already. Gone as soon as he surfaces.

I was more surprised there was covering for GRADS saying he was GMAC.. but I digress.. not my aisle to cleanup. :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sad day for the United States.
I just told my Dad, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad Mom isn't here to see what the world has turned into, She'd be sad".
I miss my parents a lot, and still think of them everyday. I too am a little relieved that they are not witnessing this mess, like you feel of your mom. The mess the governors are creating, this sloth of a president as well as 99% of those in office...it's sad for me to see the decline. I cannot imagine what they would think:(

just_floatin

Reaction score
IMO - “We the People (Silent Majority) can no longer sit on the fence observing while the elites tank America one millimeter at a time. Love him or hate Trump. Pick your side and forever hold your grace. There is no middle ground.

What a great time to be alive!
FD3E2A07-F209-4188-B87C-912BE5BD60CE.jpeg

Looking Glass

Reaction score
This forum certainly has its share of libtards as this thread proves. 🖕

The Sad thing with "Libtards" AND "RINOs" when things go to Shit they are some of the Biggest "Crybabies":rolleyes:

I am NO Bill O'Reilly Fan, but he made Great Statement yesterday. Your Future Really is in your hands, and it is No time to "Sit And Bitch"

just_floatin

Reaction score
I pray this latest indictment distraction unites people seeing communism for what it is. Sadly, It will not cement in the average Joe’s brain until .gob seizes their property and bank accounts. Then they will bitch like bitches and cry like babies.

Yesterday the elite drew their line in the sand. Now is gut check time for the rest of us. You’re either voting for freedom or you are voting for communism. Be weary of future false flag distractions in the coming months and the RINOs and Demoncrats spewing BS like the ilk on this site. They are truly the enemy walking among us. But I could be wrong.

Waking Up👇🏽

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Sigh.....sad state of affairs. People don't understand 1st amendment and it's limitations. Which drives me insane. Our leaders don't understand we are innocent until proven guilty.

Both sides have lost their minds frankly. It's disgusting.

I've seen the name gmac as I lurked for years. Don't really know what happened. But it sounds like a prime example of someone loosing their mind. Don't get me wrong. Examples exist of like minded people on the right.

We have lost the ability to have honest conversations. The ability concede when the opposing side has a valid point. Nothing will get done. It will only get worse until it's corrected or destroyed. History says every empire falls.

The indictment is bad optics. No matter how you slice it. They better have some serious heat to go after him. Otherwise, it's just going to end badly when the shoe is on the other foot and it will be.

The back and forth just has to end. Common ground has to be found. I think you can be gay and not force it on people. I think you can have guns and common sense legislation that actually works. Not stupid rosters and capacity mags and assault rifle bans. You can be religious and not force your beliefs on others, likewise you can respect people's beliefs. This really shouldn't be that complicated.

Your right to throw a punch, ends at my right to not get hit. They are conflicting rights but equally important. Both to be respected. We have lost that.

Regor, always nice to see you pop up once in a while when this stuff finds its way out of the dungeon.

Carry on....

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday called the indictment of former President Trump “un-American” and said the state would not assist in any extradition request.

So Florida is now it's own country? How exactly does the perp walk in N.Y. work? Do they have to ask Florida for help???
IMO - “We the People (Silent Majority) can no longer sit on the fence observing while the elites tank America one millimeter at a time. Love him or hate Trump. Pick your side and forever hold your grace. There is no middle ground.

View attachment 1214332
That’s not cool

spectras only

Reaction score

“Right to prove his innocence”

This is where we are.

Good Lord, wake the F up America. 😆
Your insider trading has been above the law for your entire career... sit down. This should tell Nancy to fuck off, lol. She won't stay out of it though, effin old crow.😂
Russian collusion was crafted by the HC campaign, financed to pay for the Steele Dossier. Will we see Hillary brought to face the courts for that? Billy should also be facing charges for lying to congress under oath. Of course it won't happen,lol
Total clown show

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score

View attachment 1214332

I was referring to O blamer

Think back!!- ALL of this Shit started with that Black POS. The Squad, Racism, Weaponizing, All of the Branches of our Government, Presidential Privileges, Openly Apologizing for the U.S. WOKE!!

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beat me to it
Half black.
I recall in the 2008 election cycle the Clinton campaign brought up all kinds of dirt on the O-man. She was the first to say he was born in the South Pacific and provided the scholarship application where he said he was born there (a scholarship only for Pacific Islanders.) Next, they said he was not 1/2 black but only 40% black. Mom was 100% white but they claimed the dad was both black and Sudanese Arab. Can't find any of that info anymore because once he got the nomination it all just vanished like votes in 2020.