WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Found a lost phone might be a long shot.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Hey guys. The wife and I were out 4 wheeling And cruising around the Verde river off of Perkinsville rd. South of Williams, AZ and north of Chino Valley, AZ yesterday and we found a phone.

I know it may be a long shot but what the heck. If anyone knows someone named Mackenzie that lost a phone we have it. It's locked and we haven't received a call to answer it.

Have the owner call their phone and we can answer it and sort out the details and mail it back.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Hey guys. The wife and I were out 4 wheeling And cruising around the Verde river off of Perkinsville rd. South of Williams, AZ and north of Chino Valley, AZ yesterday and we found a phone.

I know it may be a long shot but what the heck. If anyone knows someone named Mackenzie that lost a phone we have it. It's locked and we haven't received a call to answer it.

Have the owner call their phone and we can answer it and sort out the details and mail it back.

Probably already bought a new one and had the number changed to the new phone. Will probably never ring.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Probably not there's been 6 missed calls and a Facebook friend request. Haha

But yes you're probably correct.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Found a lost phone today at the high school we are working at. It was locked but we could see they had a text from DAD and someone else. We hit the button and told Siri to call DAD and she did even though it was locked. He didn’t pick up but we left a message that his son or daughters phone was found and will be left in the front office

Nordie

Reaction score
Check the ICE contacts too. Like my phone you try to unlock it and press emergency contacts, and my wife's name comes up. You can call without unlocking the phone.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
Check the ICE contacts too. Like my phone you try to unlock it and press emergency contacts, and my wife's name comes up. You can call without unlocking the phone.
Yes I have tried all that this person put nothing into their phone.