WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Found some tools.

Brobee

Reaction score
Good morning all. I found some tools out in the desert in Havasu this weekend and thought I would post to see if anyone is missing anything. Let me know what your missing and where.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend, have a safe drive back if you’re traveling.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
If somebody forgot them....how they gonna know "where" they left them? 😂

DLC

Reaction score
Why don’t you post what you found and I’ll tell you if I lost it!

gqchris

Reaction score
I found a cool tool kit buried under a sand dune in Ocotillo 4 years ago. It was a decent little emergency set. Still use it to this day. Husky Brand but all like new!

4Waters

Reaction score
I found a cool tool kit buried under a sand dune in Ocotillo 4 years ago. It was a decent little emergency set. Still use it to this day. Husky Brand but all like new!
Did it have a 10mm in it

gqchris

Reaction score
It’s was a few years ago when I lost a set of emergency tools out in ocotillo think it was a set of husky. saw a guy with a RDP sticker pulling them out of the sand but I couldn’t catch him because my speed UTV belt broke!
LOL..Was it a black tool case it was in?

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
LOL..Was it a black tool case it was in?
I was so shaken up by the whole event I can’t remember. It’s been three years of therapy at Epstein’s island with Dr Hilary and I still haven’t recovered from the tragic loss of my possibly black encased tool kit. If only I had upgraded to a f450 I might have been able to avoid the sand bar at the mouth of the trail but I was being pushed around by the massive waves of a roll bar boat impeding my persuit of the thief in his 100mph jet boat. I really wasn’t concerned about the tools at the time and truly just trying to return the 10mm socket to the kit so the new owner thief or hero for uncovering such a treasure wouldn’t have to go through the agony of searching for a 10mm.

rrrr

Reaction score
A few years ago I spotted a Klein lineman's hanging bag near the curb at an intersection. I grabbed it and drove into a parking lot to check it out. All of the insulated tools were still in it, along with a nice pair of dielectric lineman's gloves. Looked like it was worth a grand at least.

There was a bit of paperwork in the bag, and a name and an employee number. With it I was able to deduce it belonged to an Oncor employee.

I headed home, and on the way there I saw an Oncor bucket truck parked in an alley working. I stopped and talked to the guys, and explained I had found the bag. They knew the guy that owned the stuff, which was way cool. I gave it to them, and asked them to have the owner call me when he retrieved it.

The lineman called me a couple of days later, gave me a good feeling to hear his effusive thanks. Replacement stuff would have torched him for a big one.