WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fox News alternative NewsMax

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The media landscape is changing don’t be surprised if Tucker and Sean Hannity leave and go somewhere else as Fox News continues to move to the left.

The Daily Wire (Ben Shapiro and others are there) is making big changes and they’ve added Candace Owens to their team. They, Newsmax and OAN are all going to be bigger forces in the industry

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Except for Tucker and Mark Levin (and maybe some Judge Jeanine and Greg Gutfeld and Sean Hannity if you like him)...

no-fox_4c9981.jpg

Groper

Reaction score
The media landscape is changing don’t be surprised if Tucker and Sean Hannity leave and go somewhere else as Fox News continues to move to the left.

The Daily Wire (Ben Shapiro and others are there) is making big changes and they’ve added Candace Owens to their team. They, Newsmax and OAN are all going to be bigger forces in the industry
I've grown tired of Tucker & Sean shows especially Sean he's a broken record and Tucker talks over all his guests and acts like a 5yr old not getting his way, now Ben is a different story I really like how he handles and engages with his callers he does have a pod cast I believe and I really would like to see him get his own TV show on one of the networks above.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
I've never watched Newsmax until tonight when my brother texted me to turn off Fox News and start watching Newsmax.

It was very refreshing to watch a channel that didn't try and be "fair and balanced". You know they are for Trump and didn't hide it.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I need Lou Dobbs to make a move. The rest I can live without.
X2 I don't start my day without him and coffee!!!! I think I'll give NewsMax and OAN a shot, if we get them??? Anybody have the numbers for them with Suddenlink? Fox news has lost a lot of Conservatives in the last few days. I actually mute the tv when that fucking Juan Williams starts talking, along with Wallace.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I would say the Fox shift is due to Disney buying Fox, Disney stands for "D".

Disney bought 20th Centruy Fox.
The news assets were spun-off to a separate company.

The Fox News assets still belong to the Murdoch family, were not part of the Disney deal if this article is to be believed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Springfield

Reaction score
Disney bought 20th Centruy Fox.
The news assets were spun-off to a separate company.

The Fox News assets still belong to the Murdoch family, were not part of the Disney deal if this article is to be believed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have read this twice, I am reading it as it was included in the purchase and placed a stand alone with public trading however it is still Disney who made the purchase and labeled it Fox Corp. ??? Confused....

And you are saying Murdoch Family still owns and will retain the Fox news, sports, blah from the sale.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I have read this twice, I am reading it as it was included in the purchase and placed a stand alone with public trading however it is still Disney who made the purchase and labeled it Fox Corp. ??? Confused....

And you are saying Murdoch Family still owns and will retain the Fox news, sports, blah from the sale.

The Murdoch family owns roughly 39% through a trust and is the largest single shareholder.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Why did Fox News "turn" on President Trump?

1. Aaron Mishkin at Fox News
A Clinton-Voting, Biden-Donating Democrat Runs the Fox News Decision Desk
A Democrat operative put his finger on the scale and declared Joe Biden the winner before the votes were counted.

2. Rupert Murdoch
Exclusive: Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch Predicts a Landslide Win for Biden
The Australian mogul is disgusted by Trump’s handling of COVID-19, remarking that the president is his own worst enemy and telling associates “people are ready for Sleepy Joe.”
www.thedailybeast.com
www.thedailybeast.com

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Wonder if Fake Fox is Feeling it yet? 😑

Cnn isnt going to lose viewership to fox. I would have to think so. Every conservative I know said the same thing on election day. F Fox. That panel they put together was a joke. Just because you have the people who yell the loudest for each side does not make you balanced...

DWC

Reaction score
Cnn isnt going to lose viewership to fox. I would have to think so. Every conservative I know said the same thing on election day. F Fox. That panel they put together was a joke. Just because you have the people who yell the loudest for each side does not make you balanced...
ESPN felt the pain. Time for Fox, Twitter, Facebook to follow them.

2FEB11E2-5D19-4F7C-985B-CFAB3EC3F0B6.jpeg
0D892827-456A-4C65-BAF3-542F345A2643.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
Trump loses and there’s no business model after for Fox News
They have to follow whatS current. In 2 months life as we know it watching tv will be 100% different.
Fox News can’t spend 4 years talking shit about Biden. Nobody will watch.

KevinR

Reaction score
If he loses Trump will start a new media company. Bring over Tucker, Hannity, OReilly and Ingraham.
He’ll use it to prime the pump for his 2024 plans. Someone in the Trump family will run.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Is newsmax on spectrum? I know ona is not. Think I may need to go back to direct tv. Does direct tv have Dodger channel, that was only reason I went spectrum

DWC

Reaction score
If he loses Trump will start a new media company. Bring over Tucker, Hannity, OReilly and Ingraham.
He’ll use it to prime the pump for his 2024 plans. Someone in the Trump family will run.
Watching Tucker on Fox now. Wonder how long he’ll stay on board.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
FOX is so much worse than MSNBC. Even CNN. Everyone knows whatvyou get with the other networks. FOX Is a FOX in sheep's clothing. FUUUUUCKK THEM. Rats.