WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fox's having problems?

parker ed

Reaction score
This was posted on Facebook.

Foxs RV Resort

I would like to let everyone know that Beach Bar will be closed for awhile. I've got some problems to address with the county. By saying that, KARMA is a bitch. I met with a person today that knew way more about me then they should have. By saying that, I find it hard to beleive our competition has absolutely no backbone! In business you try to create all avenues to better your business. It's not my problem that some can't get out of the way of their own shadow. Pretty sure you know who you are just remember like I said, in the first sentence KARMA is a BITCH. I'm not leaving and Beach Bar is staying!! Come up with another plan! Think outside the BOX, please. For those of you that for some reason can't get in touch with me face to face, this is my phone number 702-210-8388

-Don

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Interesting thing to post. Almost sounds like it's going to turn into a dirt throwing contest. But who can't use a good "Call Out" thread on the internet...:D

DickieB

Reaction score
The beach bar I assume, is the new one that was built where the tent was? The floating bar I hope is still up and running. Sorry, I hate to seem so out of touch.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_9991.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk