WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fox's Park model rentals

branier

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed in the park model rentals at Fox's RV park? What was the experience like, and would you recommend it with an 8 year old? We are currently boat less (sold just before the pandemic) and we miss hanging out at Fox's on the beach in the summer. I am leary as to the condition the rentals might be in, I am thinking they are probably pretty beat up (especially the 2 bedroom older park models). We normally stay in the keys or have stayed at the blue water in the past, which works when you have a boat to get around, but was thinking it would be safer and more fun to not have to drive anywhere. Appreciate any feedback, thank you! B

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
They have AC and beds... and that’s about as far as I am willing to go with my review. But saving 10 grand and a DUI is worth the less than 2 star accommodations. I recommend being pretty lit up when you go to the trailer and go to bed and then get up and start your day before you sober up.

WildWilly

Reaction score
yea set the bar really low and you'll be fine lol we've done it a couple times, first was in the newer units along the drive in to the bar. This last time was an older unit inside and man what a POS. the chair was ripped up with stuffing popping out, there was literally a pile of dir and leaves in the middle of the floor (forgot to pick it up after sweeping is my guess), no towels...they are pretty ran down. But, its a bed with AC at the end of a day.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I believe JR motors in Havasu rents camping trailer and will set them up down there.