WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Frameless Shower Doors Installer Recommendation

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Anybody here have a good outfit for frameless shower doors? I'm in the San Dimas area.
I had a guy come out to measure yesterday and my wife said he barely spoke any English and stunk to high hell, had bad breath, and on top of it had to use the toilet after measuring. Really turned off the wife on that outfit.

Preferably someone who can speak English and doesn't smell like rotting flesh.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I wish I could help, would like to add a slider door to my kids bath.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Anybody here have a good outfit for frameless shower doors? I'm in the San Dimas area.
I had a guy come out to measure yesterday and my wife said he barely spoke any English and stunk to high hell, had bad breath, and on top of it had to use the toilet after measuring. Really turned off the wife on that outfit.

Preferably someone who can speak English and doesn't smell like rotting flesh.

Costco for the door, Youtube for the how-to, and beer for when you start cussing. They really aren't bad to do.

Inland Air Balance

Certified in something
Reaction score
A1 shower door in santa ana did 2 in my house, resonable rates, everyone spoke perfect english. really no BS either. I even had one of their sister companies remodel the tub and tile in one the bathrooms. They will be doing the other bathroom as soon as we get out of summer mode.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
Do you have the doors already of need the doors and install?

Reactions: DLC

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Hector lives in Ontario, and many contractors in the area use him. He's a great guy, perfect installation, and quick!
16245788069503539367219433565763.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
I ordered mine thru Home depot it was like $900 but it was 3/8 frosted rain glass pattern, soft close. I did the install

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
No, I need the doors and installation….and a couple of mirrors too.
Martin Shower Doors in Chino Ca does custom shower doors. They will come out and measure your opening. Custom order the glass to your opening size and install the doors. their doors come with a 5 year warranty as well. It is my moms company. They have been in business since the 50's. They have a website you can look at the different kinds of shower doors as well.

They might be able to help with mirrors but it depends on what you want. If you just want mirrors held to the wall with mastic or clips they can do that. if you are looking for custom framed mirrors then that is a little more difficult.

If you want to go with her I can get you a discount just PM me.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
+1 for A-1 Shower Doors . . . . I have 'Thee Best' story of the 1980's guy showing up in a convertible corvette w/ a mullet , wearing short-shorts, tank-top, and using a pocket-comb , on a job-site to take measurements for glass and mirrors in Huntington Harbor . . . but you guys would never believe me . . . .

Reactions: DLC