WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Frank Fritz, of 'American Pickers,' under guardianship after stroke

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Frank Fritz, Iowan and former co-host of the reality show “American Pickers,” has been placed under a temporary guardianship following a debilitating stroke, according to court documents.

“Because of his stroke, Mr. Fritz’s decision-making capacity is so impaired that he is unable to care for his own safety, or to provide for necessities such as food, shelter, clothing, or medical care,” states a petition for guardianship filed in August. He is also “unable to make, communicate, or carry out important decisions concerning his own financial affairs.”

CLdrinker

Reaction score
How did I know it was going to be the heavy guy before I even opened the article.

Get yourselves in shape guys it can only help you.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Oh my that sucks. Our neighbor‘S wife had a bad stroke and passed within a year. Such a horrible hit to the family and husband. I hope that Frank had enough $$$ to get him what he needs and recovers.

Reactions: DLC

playdeep

Reaction score
There's a sad backstory beyond this.
Apparently he hooked up w/some woman who really sent him down a bad path.
He'd been dropped from pickers and was trying to get back on the show prior to this.

The fat inked skanky chick bugs the crap out of me.

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
How did I know it was going to be the heavy guy before I even opened the article.

Get yourselves in shape guys it can only help you.

He was in pretty decent shape, had lost like 80lbs before this happened dude.

Strokes are usually hereditary, thin walled veins in the brain.

Reactions: DLC

CLdrinker

Reaction score
He was in pretty decent shape, had lost like 80lbs before this happened dude.

Strokes are usually hereditary, thin walled veins in the brain.

I just looked up his pictures. That’s not my opinion of decent shape but yes better than he was.

Still getting in shape is a good idea.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
“AMERICAN Pickers star Frank Fritz revealed he went to rehab for alcohol abuse before he was fired from the History channel show. Frank, 57, last appeared on American Pickers during a March 2020 episode, as he took time off to recover from back surgery before he was fired from the series last week.”

internet;

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
That sucks. Known too many people that went out that way and it sucked watching them go. Just have a freaking heart attack and go. Strokes are a prolonged way of torture. Hopefully he recovers, but...................

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
That show is hard to watch. They make you feel like there are giving each other road head on to the next huge pick. Then they over spend on rusty ass shit that no one would ever buy and call it a success . I don’t get it. Sad about the stroke anyway.