WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fraud Voting Happening Now!

SS-C

Reaction score
It is now proven and documented the voting machines are in fact connected to the internet and can be hacked into!

This is happening now in real time!

Also, I hope you can find the time to watch (below) this very compelling testimony that took place during the Georgia Senate Subcommittee Hearing.

If this man was given the opportunity to analyze the actual physical mail in ballets Trump for sure would have won the state of Georgia.

srttruck

Reaction score
It is now proven and documented the voting machines are in fact connected to the internet and can be hacked into!

Also, I hope you can find the time to watch (below) this very compelling testimony that took place during the Georgia Senate Subcommittee Hearing.

If this man was given the opportunity to analyze the actual physical mail in ballets Trump for sure would have won the state of Georgia.

Wow, thanks for that post, very informative.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Blows my mind. Great information. Very informative. Thanks for posting

jet496

Reaction score
I don't get excited about this stuff because it has NEVER resulted in anything happening, it just disappears. Hopefully I'm wrong but I take this with a grain of salt right now.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I don't get excited about this stuff because it has NEVER resulted in anything happening, it just disappears. Hopefully I'm wrong but I take this with a grain of salt right now.

Nor will anything ever happen. Too many idiots think this is the way it’s supposed to be.

spectras only

Reaction score
Did you expect the GA government admit failure of relying on machines instead of hard copy to be legitimate form of voting?
sos.ga article is a typical smear piece IMHO. Many scientists already warned about AI interference, so get used to it. ;)
He's totally right about stating the fact that ballots need to be stored for 22 months. Guess what, Biden will be president this month, and I'm sure no one will be able to get those ballots examined/audited, as long as the democrats are in power. ;)

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
The second video with the ballot descrepencies should be enough to piss anyone off and question what was going on. Any ballot with out the bar code should be invalid.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

thanks for posting, thats was my thought, they're gonna steal the Sen, race the same way, and all other elections from now on.. thrump needs to move the military in and seize all those mail in ballots before they can add and subtract ballos...

Magnuman

Reaction score
It’s amazing that people read shit like that and call it “news”
You actually don’t need to read it.
There is a live recording.
I think most here would have a different perspective if they lived in NYC (as I did) for close to 40 years. I’ve had dealings with the Trump Organization and have had friends and business associates screwed over by him.
My parents brought me up with the saying
“honorable people do honorable things”.
Donald Trump and his organization are not made up of honorable people.
Do I think Biden is the answer or half the elected politicians....hell no.
Fortunately for me, I am in a financial position that I don’t really give a shit at this point.
Because at this moment in time, we are fuked.
For the rest of the up and coming Americans, I say, don’t let loyalty make fools of you.
That goes for both sides.
Look forward to sharing a drink with you if our paths cross in Mexico.
That’s where I’ll be.
PS. I’ll just stick to looking at T&A and boats threads from now on.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
It’s amazing that people read shit like that and call it “news”
BTW: it was the White House that leaked that tape. Trump asks 2 pointed questions about election fraud. SOS DENIES! I believe it’s a legal trap. SOS might be going to jail!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I think most here would have a different perspective if they lived in NYC (as I did) for close to 40 years. I’ve had dealings with the Trump Organization and have had friends and business associates screwed over by him.
Fortunately for me, I am in a financial position that I don’t really give a shit at this point.
For the rest of the up and coming Americans, I say, don’t let loyalty make fools of you.
That’s where I’ll be.
You have money in the bank. You realize that the up and coming are fucked...but you oppose the leader of the national populist movement....cuz he’s an asshole. Got it.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Yes, he can be a ruthless bastard when it comes to business matters..........BTW, that's a quality I seek when choosing a POTUS. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That’s where I’ll be.

Regardless of how you feel about the man, as an American, this should trouble you. Keep in mind, this is the former head of the DNI.

6AEF0A1B-DC6F-415F-B91A-9C26FCF5D874.jpeg

You beat us fair and square, no sweat, you cheat, F U.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That’s where I’ll be.
I'm sorry, you don't make a lick of sense!!! Maybe you ought to move to Mexico as you really don't fit in with 80 million other people in the USA!!! Especially 99.5% of this site!!

Magnuman

Reaction score
I'm sorry, you don't make a lick of sense!!! Maybe you ought to move to Mexico as you really don't fit in with 80 million other people in the USA!!! Especially 99.5% of this site!!
Living in Mexico is fine with me, besides the population of the United States is 340 million. Not fitting in with 25% is also fine with me.

Magnuman

Reaction score
You have money in the bank. You realize that the up and coming are fucked...but you oppose the leader of the national populist movement....cuz he’s an asshole. Got it.
Deal with people that are assholes on a daily basis. Actually like some of them. Crooks and thieves another story.
Donald Trump is no leader of mine and neither is Joe Biden or Kamala Harris or the fucked up Governor in the State I live in.
I've made money with every administration and paid my fair share of taxes. Don't have to like their politics to make money.
I also loved Rudy Giuliani when he was mayor of NYC. He's a shadow of the man he once was now.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Ruthless is one thing, a crook is another.

You made no mention of Trump being a crook...... but I can understand if Trump kicked your asses in business dealings he did indeed steal away some of your "dignity and self respect". ;)

Magnuman

Reaction score
You made no mention of Trump being a crook...... but I can understand if Trump kicked your asses in business dealings he did indeed steal away some of your "dignity and self respect". ;)
Where did I say that he kicked my ass in business dealings? I personally never lost a dime.
My diginity and self respect suffered no loss from the person who currently resides in the oval office for the next 17 days.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Well, he went from NY to SF...what’s that tell you??

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Where did I say that he kicked my ass in business dealings?
I’ve had dealings with the Trump Organization and have had friends and business associates screwed over by him.

My diginity and self respect suffered no loss from the person who currently resides in the oval office for the next 17 days.

If you say so...........but no need for Trump, with post like these you are doing a good job of "losing it" all on your own....

1609723259031.gif

Last edited:

jet496

Reaction score
Deal with people that are assholes on a daily basis. Actually like some of them. Crooks and thieves another story.
Donald Trump is no leader of mine and neither is Joe Biden or Kamala Harris or the fucked up Governor in the State I live in.
I've made money with every administration and paid my fair share of taxes. Don't have to like their politics to make money.
I also loved Rudy Giuliani when he was mayor of NYC. He's a shadow of the man he once was now.
Where did you come from? I'll bet you're GrampaMac or Grads under a new guise. The insanity shines through & through in your posts.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Where did I say that he kicked my ass in business dealings? I personally never lost a dime.

“Never lost a dime” 😂

Ohhhhhh okay Mr. Undefeated Businessman

9908B4A0-4E7E-40AC-BF78-2D07E7614BE9.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Apparently Gmac educated 530 on TOR protocol...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
BTW: it was the White House that leaked that tape. Trump asks 2 pointed questions about election fraud. SOS DENIES! I believe it’s a legal trap. SOS might be going to jail!
I agree,... he was doing the ol"you can help me here real easy....I won't tell...mean while it's on a recorded line..... but I did notice this.... main stream media took the bait and ran with it...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'd send the military down to Georgia and have them gaurd every one of those ballots, and every one they bring in....what they did before was to stuff ballots for biden and shread ballots for Trump,...it's the same right now rep. sens were ahead, then they brought in more mail in ballots, they also used the same fraud mail list to send them out...I'd be having an audit right as they come in ...

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
This voting fraud is so blatant, Stevie Wonder said he could see it !!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
LOL....another out of context quote... you have to watch the whole video to understand what really happened here....everybody was on line when this happened,,,

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Massive ballot and data discrepancies, gaslighting by the media, refusal to allow legitimate inspection/analysis, coordinated media and political talking points deflecting.... If this was happening in Iraq or some other country the UN would have been sent in already.... FBI sends 20 agents to investigate a garage pull, House impeaches Trump over a phone call, but nobody from opposing side is allowed to even do a legitimate ballot inspection in these highly questionable counties? Lmao what a complete joke.

If it's all completely as legit as these powers claim let the inspections actually happen, let Trump get unequivocally proven wrong.

🤡 🤡

As more is revealed it seems the system has more holes than a noodle strainer, and we just pretend it's legitimate by an appeal to authority fallacy, exactly like the Emperor's New Clothes

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Massive ballot and data discrepancies, gaslighting by the media, refusal to allow legitimate inspection/analysis, coordinated media and political talking points deflecting.... If this was happening in Iraq or some other country the UN would have been sent in already.... FBI sends 20 agents to investigate a garage pull, House impeaches Trump over a phone call, but nobody from opposing side is allowed to even do a legitimate ballot inspection in these highly questionable counties? Lmao what a complete joke.

If it's all completely as legit as these powers claim let the inspections actually happen, let Trump get unequivocally proven wrong.

🤡 🤡

As more is revealed it seems the system has more holes than a noodle strainer, and we just pretend it's legitimate by an appeal to authority fallacy, exactly like the Emperor's New Clothes

Future looks bright huh?

RodnJen

Reaction score

🤡 🤡

The republican Secretary of State sees it otherwise. He was certainly patient with trump. I guess that’s the least he can do since he’s the president and all. Oh, and he voted for the lame duck.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The republican Secretary of State sees it otherwise. He was certainly patient with trump. I guess that’s the least he can do since he’s the president and all. Oh, and he voted for the lame duck.

You think parties matter in this? lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Still playing the "Republican" card eh Jenny?

I'll remind you, you're not in a room full of your friends. 😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

He made perfect sense to me.

I don’t understand the logic of some of the members here. Trump isn’t god.. he just sure as shit isn’t Biden.

magnuman said he grew up in the same city and doesn’t believe Trump or his organization to be honorable.

not sure what is so wrong with that

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
I'd send the military down to Georgia and have them gaurd every one of those ballots, and every one they bring in....what they did before was to stuff ballots for biden and shread ballots for Trump,...it's the same right now rep. sens were ahead, then they brought in more mail in ballots, they also used the same fraud mail list to send them out...I'd be having an audit right as they come in ...

Just about 2 months too late, chain of custody has shown to be non-existent.