WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free Car Wash

DWC

Reaction score
New car wash in Havasu is doing free car washes. Cleaned up the truck pretty good considering the literal shit it had caked on. (Short cuts through dairyland aren’t always a good idea).
Lake Havasu ave and Industrial

7F42EC7C-C551-4F3F-B9FE-DD6D1D041CD0.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
This still going on right now. If so challenge accepted.

Reactions: DWC

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Free washes thru Friday. Just ran my old Tahoe thru. Did a nice job on it after offroading in Body beach last night for the fireworks.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to run one of my cars through the brushes anymore.. It's touchless or nothing. I did run Stacy's mom's car through it just to check it out.

Very friendly staff and it felt like an In N Out vibe where everyone is happy and hustling.

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Took my SUBURBAN through the other day, and very impressed. The car wash across the street is going to have competition now. Don’t know why the city would allow that, kinda sucks.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to run one of my cars through the brushes anymore.. It's touchless or nothing. I did run Stacy's mom's car through it just to check it out.

Very friendly staff and it felt like an In N Out vibe where everyone is happy and hustling.
x2. Brianna destroyed the paint on our last x5 running it through one too often. Topside of the front fenders looked like you took 80 grit to it after a year. Our shit gets washed by a company in the driveway or by DS in havasu when there. If it was a company vehicle or something I would do it all day long...but never other than that..

They are going to put a big hurt on CTZ's wash business...but maybe they need the wake up call to improve service. People never ever stop bitching about them..

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Entering now.

For a vehicle I’m only keeping a handfull of years that sits outside anyway…I just don’t care that much. Clean it up and move on :)

hallett21

Reaction score

Granted I drive a service body crew cab but by the time I pay the large vehicle up charge and tip guys I’m into the wash for $40-50, and there’s always spots missed or just not washed at all.

Guy comes to my house and spends 1-1.5 hours for $60. And at least he keeps the cash and does a way better job.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
People were nice.. was a good job for free and fast.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Eating at javelinas and I’ll head over there. Car is dirty from driving to Vegas and havasu.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Went to lh and industrial. Couldn’t find it.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Post #5 says it’s across the street from Car Toyz.
Ah dang it. They built a car wash across from a car detailing place? Lol that’s savage.

precisiondetails

Reaction score

Touch less isn’t great either. They use harsh chemicals to make up for the fact there is no friction. Lots of very low ph corrosive products. Ever see side mirrors burnt, plastics scorched/streaked and that fake chrome discolored? That’s a by product.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It’s actually across the street from El Corral Carniceria if you’re familiar with that.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Got there too late.
85292916-29CB-4D5F-A9BD-95642663EE65.jpeg