WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

free doobies........

retaocleg

Reaction score
..........to members who would like a little something to relax.........mellow, no paranoia
2 doobs per offer.......no strings
total.jpg

LHC locals only.............trainwreck and northern lights

free o charge.........send a pm and ill will oblige
remember, if you dont exercise your rights, you don't have them........

while supplies last.......not good with any other offers......lol

here is the deal...........i can only have so much, and i am trying to perfect my craft.............and selling might be against the law, i dont know...............but perrfecting my craft is important............gotta keep growing to do that.......thus...............FREEBIES!

Last edited:

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Is this a trap? lol

no mention of a location. I'm good, but nice offer to the inmates.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
..........to members who would like a little something to relax.........mellow, no paranoia
2 doobs per offer.......no strings View attachment 1000235

locals only.............trainwreck and northern lights

free o charge.........send a pm and ill will oblige
remember, if you dont exercise your rights, you don't have them........

while supplies last.......not good with any other offers......lol

Got your gift in the mail! Haven't started them yet though!

retaocleg

Reaction score
can only have a certain amount, dont want to sell..........perfecting my craft....might go commercial in a few years.........no shit..........wanna get better, and only way to get better is to do.........dont wanna sell and get in trouble with the man.......i just grow for personal, but end up with more than i can consume...........wanna get better and that means reps..........thus, here we are.............if you still dont understand, move along

to mmj card holders, might do a caregiver thing with more mmj donated........

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
Got your gift in the mail! Haven't started them yet though!
spread the seed, my motto...........the mohave green is not fem, by the way..........all else is, and the ones labeled auto dobnt need 18/12.......

they will auto flowerr after about 5 weeks +or-........no matter the light sked-dually.....and depending on the strain, 6-12 weeks after

that would be good for hot climates.....start indoors and drop outside in april or may.............they will be flowered and done before the heat

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
Well you’re gonna be doing a lot of doobie rolling in a van down by the river, when you’re livin in a van down by the river.

628B67D8-240B-47AE-AB50-3B5AE6151D8C.gif

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
Well you’re gonna be doing a lot of doobie rolling in a van down by the river, when you’re livin in a van down by the river.

View attachment 1000276
i did............
technically by the river, but,...
no different than beer........law wise.........guess i'll just have to give to my vet neighbor, no worries..........i support vets!
doobies.jpg

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I read the title and thought "click bait" I clicked and you are legit! Its been 20 years since I had a doobie, if I were close I would take you up on it!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
spread the seed, my motto...........the mohave green is not fem, by the way..........all else is, and the ones labeled auto dobnt need 18/12.......

they will auto flowerr after about 5 weeks +or-........no matter the light sked-dually.....and depending on the strain, 6-12 weeks after

that would be good for hot climates.....start indoors and drop outside in april or may.............they will be flowered and done before the heat

is that English?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
is that English?
I don’t remember the specifics but I remember reading about your brother and how it messed with his head. You said it makes you a little weird too right?