WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free Havasu Time Share

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anyone know if they’re still giving away the time shares at the nautical?

boatpi

Reaction score
I remember going to the time share meeting when it was new, something like 10-20G.

Mikes56

Reaction score
I paid $18,200 for my beach level, year round access, many years ago at the Nautical Inn. I get 7 days per year and $80 a night bonus time. It's paid off, so I only have to pay the $600 a year maintenance fees. We enjoy the hell out of staying there.
The best part is the private launch ramp. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to launch, even on a holiday weekend.

Singleton

Reaction score
I would be willing to sign over my Nautical timeshare for the cost of the annual dues.
i have an every other prime week.

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
I paid $18,200 for my beach level, year round access, many years ago at the Nautical Inn. I get 7 days per year and $80 a night bonus time. It's paid off, so I only have to pay the $600 a year maintenance fees. We enjoy the hell out of staying there.
The best part is the private launch ramp. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to launch, even on a holiday weekend.
I remember looking at them back in 2006 And they told me there was plans for a nice new large launch ramp looks like it still looks the same

USClb41

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, I have never even explored a timeshare, so school me. What exactly does your 18k investment and 600 per year get you? thanks...

Tank

Reaction score
The LBR "free" deal actually sounds pretty good. What's the catch? Rooms average there $250 a night at least right? So you're getting half off for a weeks stay plus I'm positive you get other bennies with "ownership" like free dock and what not. Can someone explain to me why no one is jumping on this?

Springfield

Reaction score
The LBR "free" deal actually sounds pretty good. What's the catch? Rooms average there $250 a night at least right? So you're getting half off for a weeks stay plus I'm positive you get other bennies with "ownership" like free dock and what not. Can someone explain to me why no one is jumping on this?

Maybe no launch ramp?

I have the Nautical, it was a freebie with dues only, 1 week anytime of year plus all the bennies. I liked the launch ramp included however it needs paved or ?

hallett21

Reaction score

So I’m sure I’m missing stuff but originally you were supposed to have free beach rights and dock access year round as a member.

Now you can only use the beach if you are staying there and pay the daily fee.

Technically you can only overnight at the dock if you are staying on the property. I doubt they would actually tow you.

You need to call 24 hours in advance to receive tomorrow’s launch pass. To clarify, on a weekend like desert storm. You can call up to a week before your first launch day (the Thursday before the street fair) and then request up to a week from that day (you would have a launch pass from street fair date till the following Thursday if you wanted).

If you call Friday morning to launch the boat in 20 mins they’ll be pissed.

We use it for the ramp and the occasional time we don’t have enough room at the house for everyone to sleep. I’ve never waited longer than 10 mins to pull the boat out. Even on a holiday weekend.

You can transfer the weeks to other locations. We used Bali this year. We’ve found that on the west coast there isn’t a whole lot of transfer options.

It works for us and if you got in for free + dues I’d say that’s a good deal. No guarantee the dues don’t go up though.

Edit: this is for nautical not London Bridge Resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springfield

Reaction score
What I spent a year at launching from the marina pays my annual dues and the rest is gravy... ;)

Mikes56

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, I have never even explored a timeshare, so school me. What exactly does your 18k investment and 600 per year get you? thanks...
The Nautical Inn rooms are $300 per night in the summer. I get 7 nights per year, and year round access to the free private launch ramp. I've been going to Havasu every year since I was 8 years old, I'm 57 now, so needless to say, I love it there. One year on the 4th of July weekend I waited 5 hours to launch at Windsor, in the sweltering heat. I think that was the year I bought the timeshare. The private launch ramp is what really sold me on the deal. I can also trade my time for most any timeshare in the world. I've never traded it because we enjoy going there so much every year.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind grabbing one if they still have them.

If you want it just for the Launch Ramp transfer @Singleton over to your name it's a $250 fee and he said he would let his every other year week go for the week fee. If your looking for the best exchange rate week get a flex week from First Cabin Club. Otherwise get a Prime week from First Cabin Club. Here is the info. Just remember shit can change at anytime so Timeshares aren't for everyone.

Dear First Cabin Club Owner, In May 2017 First Cabin Club held a membership drive. That membership drive gave owners, friends, family and others to obtain a FREE week. All new members had to do was pay the annual association dues and reimburse a transfer costs of $250.

At the recent owners meeting held September 16th, many owners indicated they were unaware of the membership drive and were interested in the opportunity to receive a FREE week.

The membership drive is still open and will remain exclusive to EXISTING owners through October 31, 2017. After that date, the membership drive will continue and be available to ALL.

If you are interested in receiving another week, please complete the New Owner Reservation Form and return via email to [email protected] or via fax at (480)922-6805.

Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and based on availability. Reimbursement of processing costs in the amount of $250 are due at time of reservation. Annual dues for the first use year must also be paid at time of reservation. Please complete form carefully in order to prepare paperwork for title transfer correctly.

Should you have any questions please email [email protected] or you can contact owner services at (928)854-6015

78Southwind

Reaction score
I have a buddy that might be intrested if hes not.

Here you go. I have a flex week that I am probably going to let go next year since I have a prime week too. I am using both weeks for desert storm this year.

Dear First Cabin Club Owner, In May 2017 First Cabin Club held a membership drive. That membership drive gave owners, friends, family and others to obtain a FREE week. All new members had to do was pay the annual association dues and reimburse a transfer costs of $250.

At the recent owners meeting held September 16th, many owners indicated they were unaware of the membership drive and were interested in the opportunity to receive a FREE week.

The membership drive is still open and will remain exclusive to EXISTING owners through October 31, 2017. After that date, the membership drive will continue and be available to ALL.

If you are interested in receiving another week, please complete the New Owner Reservation Form and return via email to [email protected] or via fax at (480)922-6805.

Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and based on availability. Reimbursement of processing costs in the amount of $250 are due at time of reservation. Annual dues for the first use year must also be paid at time of reservation. Please complete form carefully in order to prepare paperwork for title transfer correctly.

Should you have any questions please email [email protected] or you can contact owner services at (928)854-6015