WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free Honda ATC 110...Now what?

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Full rigid. Just got this from an old neighbor that didn't have time to get it going again. Looks like this thing has been out of the system since '89 or '90. Gas tank needs to be redone as well as carb and needs new tires of course. Motor seems like it pulls over very nicely still so thats a good sign. I figured this would be a cool lil camp cruiser for the family.

Never messed around with these things and have zero experience with any ATC's whatsoever so do you guys have any tips or advice? Parts sites, etc?
fullsizeoutput_d58.jpeg

Looks like its already claimed!
fullsizeoutput_d5a.jpeg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I had one when I was a kid. Rev it to the moon in neutral and kick it in to first. Wheelie machine

Jay Dub

Reaction score
had one as a kid. they don't turn, you slide the back end around. other wise they flip. they are a blast. Yes and the foot thing.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I had one when I was a kid. Rev it to the moon in neutral and kick it in to first. Wheelie machine

That was the first thing I thought of..🤣

Points will probably need adjusted. I've ended up with a few free ones over the years after people give up on them when the quit running. 9 times out of 10 it's a points issue! Something they never even checked..

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That was the first thing I thought of..🤣

Points will probably need adjusted. I've ended up with a few free ones over the years after people give up on them when the quit running. 9 times out of 10 it's a points issue! Something they never even checked..
We had ours for years. My grandma had 5 acres in Hesperia on tellasman. Used to be really really good riding in the wash behind her house. I think it’s houses now. We would tie a rope to the back handle and put a guy on a trash can lid and tow it like a tube. Sounds stupid typing it, but damn it was fun. Eventually the motor mounts gave and the engine fell off while I was pulling my little brother. I left it there broken down in my grandmas front yard and have no idea what happened to it. There was some family drama and since I was young I was kept out of most of it, and don’t know what happened. Money tears up a lot of families I guess. Granny passed last year and now it’s just good memories

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Full rigid. Just got this from an old neighbor that didn't have time to get it going again. Looks like this thing has been out of the system since '89 or '90. Gas tank needs to be redone as well as carb and needs new tires of course. Motor seems like it pulls over very nicely still so thats a good sign. I figured this would be a cool lil camp cruiser for the family.

Never messed around with these things and have zero experience with any ATC's whatsoever so do you guys have any tips or advice? Parts sites, etc?
View attachment 920209
Looks like its already claimed!
View attachment 920211
Like said, don’t put your foot down!
Keep tore pressure low, the tires are your only suspension.
The bright side here, despite some thinking they are “dangerous” it teaches one to pick the nicest lines and they aren’t really any more dangerous than a quad or dirt bike. One just needs to learn how to ride one.

Back in the day one of the most fun places to ride my old ATC 185, was Mudshark beech! It was rad back then.