WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Freighters piling up off Long Beach!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
"The Economy is doing sooooo good that there are 150+ freight ships anchored in LA when previously it was rare to see more than a few if any at all"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't understand. It is because the economy is sooooooo good that people are just ordering more stuff than they used to, and higher prices for everything is a good thing! 🤣

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
i try to buy made in USA products when its possible and worth the extra costs to me. there are some things though that i just cant justify the cost when the quality isnt that much better or at all.
Cool... this is my newest ad "kicker"... everything we sell is US made with the exception of my thrust bearings (made in Japan or CZ)

Attachments

• no chinese junk-r (1).png
    no chinese junk-r (1).png
    93.6 KB · Views: 15

76sanger

Reaction score
Born and raised in north bend/coos bay. Currently live in the outskirts of Salem.

Born and raised in north bend/coos bay. Currently live in the outskirts of Salem.
Me and the wife spend about every other or third week at the dunes. Been going and riding now for 40 years. Then of course boating on ten mile as well.
Were 3rd gen southern oregoners.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Me and the wife spend about every other or third week at the dunes. Been going and riding now for 40 years. Then of course boating on ten mile as well.
Were 3rd gen southern oregoners.

Grew up on the dunes all my life. Have 15 acers in hauser(not on the dunes, other side of 101).

Grew up on ten mile also. Growing up my uncle had a floating cabin on colman arm. My mom was actually the manager of Lakeshore Lodge. It was awesome when they used to have the drag boat races on ten mile. If we were not at the cabin we were on the river or at Loon Lake!

What part of southern Oregon?