WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Freshly Painted Tesla Calipers

Javajoe

Reaction score
So my wife had a guy come by this morning while I am at work and had him paint her Tesla calipers red. She originally bought a kit for me to do it. He charged her $300.00 and took him 2.5 hours. He did my neighbors rims a while back. Lifetime guarantee not to peel, fade etc.
She just sent me this pic and video. Amazing job with the paint and new logo. Guy is bad ass.

D459658A-09EF-4C80-87FF-69418104E53E.jpeg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Looks good. Seems a little high priced but then you get what you pay for. I'd have him do mine for that price to save me the headaches of doing it myself.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Looks good. Seems a little high priced but then you get what you pay for. I'd have him do mine for that price to save me the headaches of doing it myself.
Well worth the money. Tesla’s take a low profile jack and you can’t use jack stands plus ya got to paint them while installed. When I was going to do them I read up on it and looked like a PITA. Sure glad she had them done. Way better paint job then I could have done and I’m pretty good. It’s an epoxy paint. She returned the caliper paint kit she bought. When she’s happy everyone’s happy 😃

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I too would have had someone. More often is easier to have someone do it that does it all the time while you go run errands.

Well worth the money. Tesla’s take a low profile jack and you can’t use jack stands plus ya got to paint them while installed. When I was going to do them I read up on it and looked like a PITA. Sure glad she had them done. Way better paint job then I could have done and I’m pretty good. It’s an epoxy paint. She returned the caliper paint kit she bought. When she’s happy everyone’s happy 😃

Magnuman

Reaction score
So my wife had a guy come by this morning while I am at work and had him paint her Tesla calipers red. She originally bought a kit for me to do it. He charged her $300.00 and took him 2.5 hours. He did my neighbors rims a while back. Lifetime guarantee not to peel, fade etc.
She just sent me this pic and video. Amazing job with the paint and new logo. Guy is bad ass.
View attachment 902347
View attachment 902347
View attachment 902348
Where was this done?
very nice work.

DWC

Reaction score
Literally just walked by a Model X with the calipers done. Looked clean enough to notice while passing it.
E5D1C074-5372-48C1-A477-687D2B146756.jpeg