WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Friend's shop with Wilkey

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Wilkey put out a new video of the car he's building. Apparently he used my buddy's shop to do some of the tube work fabrication. I hadn't seen his shop since they moved to Fontana. Their work and equipment is pretty impressive. Specially when you factor in they built and programmed their first tube laser all by themselves.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Wilkey put out a new video of the car he's building. Apparently he used my buddy's shop to do some of the tube work fabrication. I hadn't seen his shop since they moved to Fontana. Their work and equipment is pretty impressive. Specially when you factor in they built and programmed their first tube laser all by themselves.

I watched that episode a couple days ago. Your friend is a very intelligent guy. I was impressed with what he’s doing. A lot is going to change for the off road industry and how these cars are built.

renodaytona

Reaction score
His new car is going to be bad ass. That's cool that your friend is involved 👍 , if he wasn't already slammed with work he will be once this car is done!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I remember going over to his Mom's house and helping them while I was drinking beer because they were underage and couldn't get any and his mom wouldn't let him drink. They were building our other buddy's Ranger with the very first front end kit they designed. Crazy to see where LSK is now.

BTW, I know Aaron (the owner in the Calwest shirt) and Id say he's a friend, but his partner Van (the chubbier guy that was with him for a couple minutes that looked like a drunk cowardly Lion) is my buddy. He just doesn't like to be on camera or talk to random people much. lol!

Hammer

Reaction score
I remember going over to his Mom's house and helping them while I was drinking beer because they were underage and couldn't get any and his mom wouldn't let him drink. They were building our other buddy's Ranger with the very first front end kit they designed. Crazy to see where LSK is now.

BTW, I know Aaron (the owner in the Calwest shirt) and Id say he's a friend, but his partner Van (the chubbier guy that was with him for a couple minutes that looked like a drunk cowardly Lion) is my buddy. He just doesn't like to be on camera or talk to random people much. lol!

Kevin,

You grew up with some talented people coming out of Burbank. Most of your buddies that I have met through you have done some big things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Kevin,

You grew up with some talented people coming out of Burbank. Most of your buddies that I have met through you have done some big things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, Burbank has put out some talented people. After being there for a week over Christmas, I think those times are gone now though. Nowhere near as many trucks or younger people with modified cars of any type. Its pretty obvious the ol' Burbank Bubble has burst.