WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Froggy

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I think he's over at that other site. You know, the one where the performance Boaters hang out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm gonna frag Wes's ass if he doesn't get in here and post some pictures.. LOL

RD

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like the first banning is on the way...give a guy his own fricken section, and he bails...:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He's coming... Trust me guys. Just got alot of things going on right now.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I dunno? :smackhead Maybe busy before the hollidays?

RD

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I almost flunked out of high school. Not because I was stupid or skipped class, but because I turned everything in late.

I always got "A's" on tests and such, but regardless of what the project we had to do was, I usually took it well past what it took to get an "A" and waited until I was finished with it to turn it in. So, a lot of my stuff said "A+++" and then subtracted 10 points for every day it was late so there was a "D" circled.

The way I see it, nobody really cares what my grade was per-se... and the quality of the work I did, to this day, is what I produced that year.

I haven't come on here because I wanted to have something earth shattering and bad ass to start posting with. I have a bunch of new stuff coming out with Trident that you guys are going to absolutely love, and I have been trying to get the stories and images together to really bring a lot of content to this forum.

Thanks for being interested enough to post up even in my conspicuous absence. Won't happen again... :D

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I almost flunked out of high school. Not because I was stupid or skipped class, but because I turned everything in late.

I always got "A's" on tests and such, but regardless of what the project we had to do was, I usually took it well past what it took to get an "A" and waited until I was finished with it to turn it in. So, a lot of my stuff said "A+++" and then subtracted 10 points for every day it was late so there was a "D" circled.

The way I see it, nobody really cares what my grade was per-se... and the quality of the work I did, to this day, is what I produced that year.

I haven't come on here because I wanted to have something earth shattering and bad ass to start posting with. I have a bunch of new stuff coming out with Trident that you guys are going to absolutely love, and I have been trying to get the stories and images together to really bring a lot of content to this forum.

Thanks for being interested enough to post up even in my conspicuous absence. Won't happen again... :D

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah... :fsakes Where are the pictures Wes??????:D:D

Steve

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah... :fsakes Where are the pictures Wes??????:D:D

Steve

I am going to be doing a lot of pics of the build process and such. There are tons of pics of the boats around on our website. I will post new, cool ones here, but for the most part, I am planning on getting into the nuts and bolts on this forum.

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Hi Wes;

Just wanted to say "Thanks" for giving our daughter (Gina) a ride on the Trident. She talks about it all the time. That was very sweet of you, we know you had alot of family stuff (wedding) going on that weekend.

Michele

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Hi Wes;

Just wanted to say "Thanks" for giving our daughter (Gina) a ride on the Trident. She talks about it all the time. That was very sweet of you, we know you had alot of family stuff (wedding) going on that weekend.

Michele

It was our pleasure. It was great seeing you guys too. I am glad that Gina had a great ride, lord knows she has had quite a few cool ones in the past I am sure.

It was a neat boat. Crazy considering that thing only had a 496 too.

Talk to you soon Michelle,

Wes