From Don to Crying Chuck

Sandlord

Reaction score
don2chuck1.png
don2chuck2.png

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Was thinking about messaging you about the virus to see whatโ€™s up with it down there.
Actually our boy PM Morrison has done a pretty good job. Has allowed schools to still open has allowed the majority of businesses to still operate and is promoting the "social distance rules". ๐Ÿ‘

All gyms are closed (which pisses me off BUT l understand the reasons) yet people adapt and generally either ride bikes or walk/run in the parks. Like the US, Australia has closed the majority of flights into and out of Australia.๐Ÿ˜ž

SKY news (Fox owned) presented a good documentary last night about how China has lied and butt fucked every country on earth over this virus, well worth watching on the net (it goes for about half an hour and it was on at 7.30pm).๐Ÿ‘;)

Shit house paper can be an issue but a good mate of mine who is the CEO of a company called Soudal Australia told me what he's doing for all his employees. He shipped in a couple of pallets of toilet paper and gave it all to to staff at no cost.;)๐Ÿ‘

Each pack had 24 rolls in it and some women were in tears because they had families and the shit house paper was really becoming an issue (who would have thought). I say good on him and well done.๐Ÿ‘

The news this morning said we have started to turn around and drop with the number of confirmed cases (l think it's just over 5,000 plus with about 30 dead) remembering that while Australia is quite large our population number is only around 23 million.;)

Things have taken a positive turn for us on this China Virus and we'll come though it with a new positive attitude to pull back as much manufacturing as possible from China.๐Ÿ‘;)

Those Koala bear and bat eating mother fuckers will pay for their deception they have played on us all.:mad::eek:

One last thing, sure do miss the wise words from Mick (old Tex) and he would have served it up big time to those Chinese mother fuckers for sure.;)
R.I.P Mick.๐Ÿ˜ž

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Actually our boy PM Morrison has done a pretty good job. Has allowed schools to still open has allowed the majority of businesses to still operate and is promoting the "social distance rules". ๐Ÿ‘

All gyms are closed (which pisses me off BUT l understand the reasons) yet people adapt and generally either ride bikes or walk/run in the parks. Like the US, Australia has closed the majority of flights into and out of Australia.๐Ÿ˜ž

SKY news (Fox owned) presented a good documentary last night about how China has lied and butt fucked every country on earth over this virus, well worth watching on the net (it goes for about half an hour and it was on at 7.30pm).๐Ÿ‘;)

Shit house paper can be an issue but a good mate of mine who is the CEO of a company called Soudal Australia told me what he's doing for all his employees. He shipped in a couple of pallets of toilet paper and gave it all to to staff at no cost.;)๐Ÿ‘

Each pack had 24 rolls in it and some women were in tears because they had families and the shit house paper was really becoming an issue (who would have thought). I say good on him and well done.๐Ÿ‘

The news this morning said we have started to turn around and drop with the number of confirmed cases (l think it's just over 5,000 plus with about 30 dead) remembering that while Australia is quite large our population number is only around 23 million.;)

Things have taken a positive turn for us on this China Virus and we'll come though it with a new positive attitude to pull back as much manufacturing as possible from China.๐Ÿ‘;)

Those Koala bear and bat eating mother fuckers will pay for their deception they have played on us all.:mad::eek:

One last thing, sure do miss the wise words from Mick (old Tex) and he would have served it up big time to those Chinese mother fuckers for sure.;)
R.I.P Mick.๐Ÿ˜ž