WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

From the original HotBoat days...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
WTF does that have to do with anything.. let alone hotboat?

RD

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I laugh every time I see that vid. There's a couple of Canadian references (Hal & Joanne and Participaction) that if you understand make it hilarious.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I remember two marriages that swinging probably helped end. Both had Cops as spouses. Coincidence? Doubtful .....lol!

They still married? I wasn’t hip to all of that but all the ones I did know that were into it are divorced now.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
They still married? I wasn’t hip to all of that but all the ones I did know that were into it are divorced now.
Nope
“Helped end” lol
I’ve talked to a few couples on the lake that were not on the boating sites that were boaters and all (100%) are split now. Doesn’t have a good track record for couple longevity apparently lol!

mbrown2

Reaction score
It's funny... We went on that dam run trip...and saw some of the shenanigans Frenchie and that crew pulled. It literally turned my wife off to the entire hotboat set of folks I knew online, virtually or personally. Literally did not want to go to any further events including OP6 or otherwise. I could see her point..."if this was the shit that these people are into I want to be far away from it"..... She is happy since with some of the online friends we have made in Parker and Havasu but those times were like a trainwreck for some of the the online boating community. Its interesting that most of them that got caught up in all that...are gone and never to be seen again online...like they just closed that page on their life and never looked back regardless of the friends they may or may have not had.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It's funny... We went on that dam run trip...and saw some of the shenanigans Frenchie and that crew pulled. It literally turned my wife off to the entire hotboat set of folks I knew online, virtually or personally. Literally did not want to go to any further events including OP6 or otherwise. I could see her point..."if this was the shit that these people are into I want to be far away from it"..... She is happy since with some of the online friends we have made in Parker and Havasu but those times were like a trainwreck for some of the the online boating community. Its interesting that most of them that got caught up in all that...are gone and never to be seen again online...like they just closed that page on their life and never looked back regardless of the friends they may or may have not had.

Spot on

And there are a few of those folks that don’t want that past to be known. Kind of hard with pics on the net. They learned that the hard way.

HCP3

Reaction score

Damn... I am afraid to ask what could have possibly been that bad.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
1582748132618.jpeg

Some fun times

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Damn... I am afraid to ask what could have possibly been that bad.

I didn't make it to that Dam Run.. but long story short from all the swinging aside that was going on, a guy jerked off a dog in front of the Pepsi machine.. LOL. They were joking about it on the internet, and everyone was kinda going along with it.. Then in came me with the WTF is wrong with you guys?

I get partying, don't get me wrong and even wild shit.. but jerking off dogs n shit? F That. Anyhow wasn't long after that Beaumont wasn't running it that hard on boating forums anymore.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Yeah that whole program got real weird for awhile there.. I remember going to a party at a friends house, (this was a long time ago even before Stacy) and a guy telling me "Go F my wife" and when I said no they actually got kinda offended by it.. LOL. The next party I went to another guy said the same thing and I was like WTF is going on around here? LOL.

Not long after that we went to a party in Havasu, and as soon as we walked in the door the wife took me to the bar, and the husband took Stacy for the tour of the house.. Whatever right? After a few minutes I'm like "where's my chick?" So I go find her.. about 20 minutes later I look around "Where's my chick?" so I go find her again, and I put it together what they were attempting to do. We said thanks for the beers and left and laughed about it all the way back to Parker.

I have no idea how Hotboat turned into Swing Boat, but it was definitely a pandemic there for awhile. I'm not sure if that shit still goes on or not, but I think if it does they all got the message that we aren't into it. I haven't heard about any of it on RDP, but @2FORCEFULL told me the other day that there's a bunch of it still.

RD

Meaney77

Reaction score
I didn't make it to that Dam Run.. but long story short from all the swinging aside that was going on, a guy jerked off a dog in front of the Pepsi machine.. LOL. They were joking about it on the internet, and everyone was kinda going along with it.. Then in came me with the WTF is wrong with you guys?

I get partying, don't get me wrong and even wild shit.. but jerking off dogs n shit? F That. Anyhow wasn't long after that Beaumont wasn't running it that hard on boating forums anymore.

RD
Whatever happened to that guy? I remember reading about all of this on HB back in the day and thinking to myself WTF. I remember seeing him in the channel all of the time when he got his new Shockwave with twins and like you said he fell off the face of the earth. I remember he used to hang out with the owner of the Red Room in Havasu back in the day (I think his name was Simon or something) also the other Box guy with the Eticket.... Dont know any of them but remember seeing pix and figuring out who they were.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that guy? I remember reading about all of this on HB back in the day and thinking to myself WTF. I remember seeing him in the channel all of the time when he got his new Shockwave with twins and like you said he fell off the face of the earth. I remember he used to hang out with the owner of the Red Room in Havasu back in the day (I think his name was Simon or something) also the other Box guy with the Eticket.... Dont know any of them but remember seeing pix and figuring out who they were.

I think he got divorced... I'm not entirely sure? The Box guy was Phat Matt, he comes around every now and again but doesn't participate in the forums anymore.. (Not sure it was because of that or just moved on).

There's a lot of names from back then that just kinda dropped off the earth.. Then there's new names that come up and stick.. Then there's flashes in the pan.. etc.. LOL The boards keep turning though.

RD

bocco

Reaction score
Wow. I was on the Hotboat site back in those days but I guess being a NorCal guy U had no idea what was going on. Seems like I remember that Frenchy getting his balls busted a lot.

playdeep

Reaction score
Sat next to Frenchie in the channel one day.
He was actually pretty laid back.
He had a very cute little blonde wifey with a bangin' bod.
I was surprised at how docile they were.

mbrown2

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that shit still goes on or not, but I think if it does they all got the message that we aren't into it. I haven't heard about any of it on RDP, but @2FORCEFULL told me the other day that there's a bunch of it still.

RD

Lol...its definitely not the same vibe here...as it was during that hot boat phase.....whenever I run into RDP'rs at Desert Storm or along the river its a different vibe. Think 2Ffull might be mistaking selling RV's for swinging... ...there's a lot of that here...:)

mbrown2

Reaction score
Sat next to Frenchie in the channel one day.
He was actually pretty laid back.
He had a very cute little blonde wifey with a bangin' bod.
I was surprised at how docile they were.

He seemed ok on the boards and from briefly meeting him...and like Dave said...the half nude girls dancing on a coke machine is entertaining and explainable but other things go over like Bernie Sanders trying to endorse Cuba's education system...Don't want to put it on any one person or trip but their was a weird vibe within the online boating forums at that time...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Define swinging?:p

playdeep

Reaction score
Truth be told I always liked the guy from the limited interactions with him.. The dog thing was too much though. LOL

RD
Me too...actually.I had that blown Eagle at the time&he came on board &was asking about blower set ups...just a cool guy.
As far as the Swingers deal...my girlfriend&I would stay with John&Michelle.
They kept us apprised of who to stay away from...

Sherpa

Reaction score
i started noticing weird shit when the Bre lady showed up............. lots on inuendo there.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I think a lot of people thought my wife and I were in to the swinging thing because we were friends with people in to it(still friends with some of them and didn't care or really even know as we never hung out late enough to see it I guess).

My wife wears tiny bikinis and people automatically think if you wear MS or WW bikinis you are a voyeur or swinger, but that lifestyle never was our thing. We have even been to Temptation (prob 75% swingers) God damn fun place! I just like my wife in small bikinis and she likes wearing them and we both like feeling young and sexy. Definitely not in to swapping partners or seeing my wife make out with chicks or bang other guys. We just don't get that. Probably why we are still solid and together after 18 years!!! We are super conservative for sure compared to many.

Frenchie was always cool to me and my wife. Always a nice guy and fun to drink and party with. Even when I was on Hotboat I really wasn't familiar with the dog jerk off story.

I took this photo circa 2007 Memorial Day weekend we hung out for a few days straight. Wes, Matt their gals and about 20other people (lots of old school HBers/RDPers) for a few days (some swingers some not that I knew of). We had a blast and I didn't see any of the swinging stuff. Most are very conscious and know we were not in to it so we were never involved or saw it.
Don't know the girl on the left but everyone from HB knows the two on the right!

20200226_151219.jpg

Last edited:

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score

RD
I was at that Dam run but never saw the dog deal, but sure was a lot of T & A

LowRiver2

Reaction score
i started noticing weird shit when the Bre lady showed up............. lots on inuendo there.

I remember thinking she was too small to be a Deputy when she got hired. Heck she’s bigger than a lot ones hired since then lol.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I think a lot of people thought my wife and I were in to the swinging thing because we were friends with people in to it(still friends with some of them and didn't care or really even know as we never hung out late enough to see it I guess).

My wife wears tiny bikinis and people automatically think if you wear MS or WW bikinis you are a voyeur or swinger, but that lifestyle never was our thing. We have even been to Temptation (prob 75% swingers) God damn fun place! I just like my wife in small bikinis and she likes wearing them and we both like feeling young and sexy. Definitely not in to swapping partners or seeing my wife make out with chicks or bang other guys. We just don't get that. Probably why we are still solid and together after 18 years!!! We are super conservative for sure compared to many.

Frenchie was always cool to me and my wife. Always a nice guy and fun to drink and party with. Even when I was on Hotboat I really wasn't familiar with the dog jerk off story.

I took this photo circa 2007 Memorial Day weekend we hung out for a few days straight. Wes, Matt their gals and about 20other people (lots of old school HBers/RDPers) for a few days (some swingers some not that I knew of). We had a blast and I didn't see any of the swinging stuff. Most are very conscious and know we were not in to it so we were never involved or saw it.
Don't know the girl on the left but everyone from HB knows the two on the right!

View attachment 848689
That Pringles can is screaming "photoshop me" in a swingers thread.😂😂

77charger

Reaction score
I think he got divorced... I'm not entirely sure? The Box guy was Phat Matt, he comes around every now and again but doesn't participate in the forums anymore.. (Not sure it was because of that or just moved on).

There's a lot of names from back then that just kinda dropped off the earth.. Then there's new names that come up and stick.. Then there's flashes in the pan.. etc.. LOL The boards keep turning though.

RD
Haven’t seen much of the old names involved with that bunch in years. Like you said after the dog incident they scattered kind of fast

personally I’ve always thought they weren’t right in a way. Funny one of my cousins went to school with one of them well that person now works for Los Angeles sheriff’s dpt. I saw this person posted on his FB I asked him do they hire anyone lol.